Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

hi GR guys...
myself NeOtron... real name Lucky .... Currently m irritated of trying to defeat 3 hard bot alone ( Damn ,i cant make it, no matter how many times i try) ....... anyway i m here on gameranger since last 2 months . I admit that i was a total noob before i came to GR Smile. Thanks to rage ,beni ,helly , mario , prut i got lot better at aomt ...... Why thanking them ? well bcos i learnt alot by watching their games Smile ....

Now i consider myself a Good ..... bad ... ummmm well i guess iam a 'Descent player' Cool

Fav civ : Those who dress good ( greeks and atties ) .. but as i m not good with greeks i used to play with atties( mostly kronos ) .
Now i m trying to play norse as situation demands it (though i see norse like beggers Mad . i told u i like well dressed peoples Smile )

Fav Strategy : Well ... iam a peaceful guy who would want to just boom until i have expanded my empire to atleast half of the map and only fight after that ,but the other guy in front would never let me do so Sad so i have to fight early Sad( so i m bound to Rush early Smile .......

WHy i play at GR : AS i cant play ESO ( i dont have legal version of aomt scratch

What i think abt gameranger : Well ..in simple words ' i love game ranger' as it let me make friends that have same interests as mine . i m an indian and i m very pleased to find many indians here Smile

THat's all ... i m feeling better now .. i guess i should try one more game to defeat 3 hard bot alone...

cya... have a good day .... i'll post the result if i win .. hehehe .... ASTLAVISTA.... Smile

NeOtron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com
Hexar_Cz

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:04 pm

Hehe funny introducing! Very Happy Welcome here Neotron Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

i take my bow Smile
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:31 pm

i have legal version of the game but not the valid cd key Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NUB

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Pruthvi wrote:
i have legal version of the game but not the valid cd key Sad

ubisoft? i have 3 copies of ubisoft's AoM and they have all same cd-keys.... Sad im gonna make a call to them ... sometime:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.megadeth.com
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 pm

I downloaded the original version of the game but that @%@#er din't give my the cd key
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:45 pm

lol...... sue ubisoft ... Smile
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi NeOtron, nice presentation!

welcome here and enjoye playing tournaments with us Smile

EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 pm

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 am

[UrK]_NeOtron wrote:

Fav civ : Those who dress good ( greeks and atties ) .. but as i m not good with greeks i used to play with atties( mostly kronos ) .
Now i m trying to play norse as situation demands it (though i see norse like beggers Mad . i told u i like well dressed peoples Smile )
tell me neo did u ever thought u will become a damn gud zeus plyr tht time as u r now????and lol if u call norseans the beggars thn wht will u call egyptians coz of there dressing rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated   Today at 11:50 am

Back to top Go down

hello.....myself NeOtron .m irritated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1