AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EgoPost kind of :/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

EgoPost kind of :/ Empty
PostSubject: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Estimated Note : 10/10
Number of players : 2
Type : Supremacy
Map : marsh
Duration : post mythic
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : GDM_IamLegend(Gaia) vs XpT_Mirez(Set)
Short description : I go random except not really. Whenever i go random i get oranos kind of bull. So i decide to go gaia vs the master Mirez. He advances at 430 so i suspect villie rush. I go turtling kind of. Then i decide to go 2tc boom vs Set Fh. He had map control but i had uber eco and more mill ups. Ps i could of raided better if i tried :/. In the end i go titan and he resigns GG. Well i cant beat mirez when he trys so :/ i won because of luck i guess.
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/ihNpCRl9kf/recorded-game-1.rcx
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:08 am

IamLegend wrote:

the master Mirez.
lol
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

Ok, I watched. Mirez did terrible lol. You won cause his vils got raped by crocodiles near the start. I think Mirez was trying to copy themista's style but couldn't pull it off without mh. I'm not quite sure why he went 8 min fh then didn't make any mig units Neutral He didn't have enough priests to deal with the tart gate he should've known was coming. You did ok, but you had waaaaaaay too many resources. You don't want that many. Spend them. You could've got a titan much earlier if you didn't wait until you had 5k food before you spent any of it. I'm serious, you need to spend res as soon as you get them. There's no point in having that much excess food/wood. Also, turmas lose their usefulness pretty early in game. If you're done raiding then stop building them, raiding is all they're good for.
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Since im not banned from this site ur not allowed to continue flaming me and accusing me with mh mr next time i ill talk with other admins about this subject.... this isnt aots
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:38 pm

one,
Themista wrote:
Since im not banned from this site ur not allowed to continue flaming me and accusing me with mh mr next time i ill talk with other admins about this subject.... this isnt aots
lol?

and two:

Froggie_Dude wrote:
Ok, I watched. Mirez did terrible lol. You won cause his vils got raped by crocodiles near the start. I think Mirez was trying to copy themista's style but couldn't pull it off without mh. I'm not quite sure why he went 8 min fh then didn't make any mig units Neutral He didn't have enough priests to deal with the tart gate he should've known was coming. You did ok, but you had waaaaaaay too many resources. You don't want that many. Spend them. You could've got a titan much earlier if you didn't wait until you had 5k food before you spent any of it. I'm serious, you need to spend res as soon as you get them. There's no point in having that much excess food/wood. Also, turmas lose their usefulness pretty early in game. If you're done raiding then stop building them, raiding is all they're good for.

im pretty sure turmas counter archers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:18 pm

SuppaSapien3 wrote:
one,
Themista wrote:
lol?

and two:

Froggie_Dude wrote:

im pretty sure turmas counter archers

Yes. But they are a terrible unit and don't do anything else. Slings/priests/seigetowers >>> turma spam. He was already winning so it didn't really matter but vs better player it would've made a difference. (not saying mirez sux but this game he didn't play good.)

Also:
Themista wrote:
lol I'm not flaming you. I'm just accusing of hacking (which you did). There's nothing in the rules about that...... this isn't aots.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

oh god not this game,
I tried to play themis style but I got carried away and went fh anyways, no eco ups at 10 mins vs gaia 2 tc boom = bad
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am

well at first i thought u gonna vill rush cause u upped at 438 so i panicked xD. really messed my plan up which was 3 tc boom :p with fake rush. Then u had 9 min fh so i kind of knew i was gonna lose unless i lame like cyclone. Anyways outside of the titan it was pretty decent game imo. U still out microed me i suk at micro :/.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 pm

omg 100 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EgoPost kind of :/   EgoPost kind of :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

EgoPost kind of :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com