With greeks :-
1.Initial 3 to food.The next villager from tc to build dock and then house. After building both bring him back to collect food.
2.make villagers for wood untill you have 8 to wood.
3. Villagers to gold untill you have 3-4.
4.make temple when appropriate. and build houses.
5.Advance at a time of 4:30- 5:30.
If you are posiedon or zeus , you have a choice to do scylla spam and the BO is in this linkhttp://aom-gr.forumotion.com/general-strategy-discussions-f3/zeus-fast-herioc-water-scylla-spam-t58.htm
With egypt :-
1.Take your pharaoh and one villager to build dock. Make villagers to food untill you have 4 on food.
2. Bring back your pharaoh to your base to empower lumber camp. The dock villager builds another dock. Make villagers to wood untill you have 4 on wood.
3. Make villagers to gold untill you have 3-4 on them. then make villagers to food.
4. If isis build monument when you have enough food and gold. With others build temple first.
5. Advance at a time of 5:00 - 6:00. While advancing send some villagers to wood if you are planning to classical sea battle. If you plan on going FH then make armory with all the wood villagers and change some food villagers to wood.
Note:- If you are Ra then empower the dock with priest and send your pharaoh to find the nearby hunt.
If you win sea battle then make war elephants. If you lose sea battle then make chariots and camels.
With Norse :-
1. Send initial villagers to food. The next 2 villagers to food. build dock and house with initial ulfsarks.
2. Ox cart to wood. villagers to wood untill you have 7-8 on wood.
3. 2 Dwarfs to gold or you can make gatherers to gold if you are odin and are hunting with initial villagers.
4. Make temple and advance 4:00-5:00 minutes.
5. Norse have long boats which are the most powerful. So classical age sea battle is the best for norse.
Note :- With Thor you have to do everything differently. Since i don't know how to play with him, i won't write about him.
With Atties :-
I am not that good in playing with kronos or oranos but its easier to win sea fights with them because prometheans+oracles+ valor = destroyed dock.
with gaia :-
Your main strategy on watermaps. You can use this on any watermap vs. any god.
The BO: (as by jijzoekt)
-1st vill builds dock, then goes chopping the Gaia forest you plant in the neighbourhood of this dock. Keep building fishing ships.
-2nd vill on food
-3rd vill wood, build a manor with this vill when you can and then send it to herdables
-4rth vill wood
-5th, 6th and 7th vill food. Build a temple when you have about 130 wood so you can keep on building fishing ships.
-When going up, (Oceanus is a must here) plant a new Gaia forest somewhere in your base and arrange your eco to 5 wood and 2 gold. (or 4 wood, 2 gold and 1 food if you have crappy fish) build a manor and an eco guild when you can, and build a 2nd dock with the vill closest to the water as well. Research hand and pickaxe from the eco guild
-When up, immediately send your servant to scout for the enemy dock and plant a carnivora behind it. Keep pumping out biremes out of both docks and raid their fish. Don’t forget to research some more eco ups.
-If you won the water pretty fast, build some, usually forward, rax and crax and go get yourself a few tc’s. If you don’t win the water fast, either do the same and put a lot of pressure on your opponent’s land or advance to heroic for siege ships.
There’s a variant on this strat that works well for Midgard. Simply use the same start, but arrange your villagers to 2 food, 3 wood, 2 gold. Don’t make an extra dock.
When you get up, build 2 crax and 1 rax (or 2 rax and 1 crax, depending on your fish placement) and spam turma’s and murmillo’s. Act like you’re grushing by pumping out arrow ships from one dock and raiding their fish, but put pressure on their land at the same time.
Same strat as the grush, but you’ll be classical at about 4:10 here by training one villager less and much less fishing boats.
BO is the same as the grush, but you cant make as much fishing boats here. Getting eco ups is also a little bit harder.
Special map :- Highland.
Greeks : Do the same BO.
Egyptians : Build one dock on one water and another dock on another water.
Norse : You can build 2 ulfsarks from the starting and disturb your opponent villi and make him not to build a dock.
Atties : Don't make a dock untill you go classical unless on a team map.
These are the BO s i follow. They may not be that good.