Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

BO Hades !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArF_Ice

PostSubject: BO Hades !   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi if someone can make a bo for hades a good one (: thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:38 am

what do you mean?
rush?
water?
fast herioc?
fast mythic?
sea rush build?
give me more info
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:02 pm

there's no different build orders for greeks, as long as you are up at the time you want with the eco ups you want you can switch your villagers around

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:19 pm

6 to food(including starting three)
3 to wood(try to share storehouse with gold and trees)
3 to gold
3 to food
1 to temple, then to gold
2 more to fod
2 to wood
1 to gold advance( ALWAYS GO ARES NO QUESTIONS ASKED)
if figthing norse and attie dont get teck upgrades, if greek or eggy get them, and make army acording to what you need

Last edited by SuppaSapien3 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:56 pm

[quote="SuppaSapien3"]( ALWAYS GO ARES NO QUESTIONS ASKED)[/quote]
Nice BO but a correction. Go athena and do athena rush against norse, atties. Go ares against greeks and eggies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:12 pm

yeah but the minotaur is significantly weaker than the cyclops, plus the bow of horror benefits archers AND apoll's myth unit which is a good combo pair
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 pm

in 1 v 1 minotor loses to cyclops yes, however minotaurs are A LOT more cost effective, especially considering they actually get cheaper with the upgrade
+0,7 tox attack is nice (especially considering hades already boosts archers) but restoration is the best classical godpower, far better then pestilance so athena isn't a bad option either

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Obviously restoration is only an op GP at higher level, lower level players let troops die and as a result its not THAT op in noob wars. Because they technically only heal like 2-3 units fully and keep others full. Whereas when pros use it, they have like a whole army thats full of half dead soldiers who have killed many, so when they use restoration, boom, its like getting a brand new army that are somewhat immune for 4 seconds

Your IQ cannot save you from violence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 am

and how do you supposed those pro's get a half dead army?
just use it to win a battle you would lose otherwise, then press on, it's a norse killer

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 am

Mirez wrote:
and how do you supposed those pro's get a half dead army?
just use it to win a battle you would lose otherwise, then press on, it's a norse killer
My point is they micro in a way that they save the injured soldiers. Lower level players dont have this skill. If you have good micro, restoration is an amazing GP and yes completely penetrates norse in the rectal orifice uninvited.

Your IQ cannot save you from violence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 pm

tbh that's pretty impossible unless you are 1900 or something, I only manage to do so with scorpion man because they have more hp then the avarage unit and are quite speedy

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:22 am

Mirez wrote:
in 1 v 1 minotor loses to cyclops yes, however minotaurs are A LOT more cost effective, especially considering they actually get cheaper with the upgrade
+0,7 tox attack is nice (especially considering hades already boosts archers) but restoration is the best classical godpower, far better then pestilance so athena isn't a bad option either

yeah but whn i play i think towards the future while minotaurs significantly lose there value in mythic while the cyclops starts to shine. I won many a game vs attties by cyclopes spamming there tcs, and minotaurs falter faster agaist heroes then cyclopes, especially in mythic. Cyclopes are great fighters and EXCELLENT siege machines. A two in one bonas i say.

EVIL_Vegito wrote:
SuppaSapien3 wrote:
( ALWAYS GO ARES NO QUESTIONS ASKED)
Nice BO but a correction. Go Athena and do Athena rush against Norse, atties. Go ares against Greeks and eggies.

First of all pestilence can be a GAME TURNER fighting Norse if used right. When fighting Norse I always go 4:30 build, and with my katasopoes, i hit pestilence on his temple, cause Norse always trying to make hersirs before they get classical, and i manage to out make his army with 4 hippikons and 3 toxtes, therefore ending an change he has to raid me.

Second going athenia vs thor and odin might be fine and dandy, but against loki is just plain stupidity. Loki almost always makes mass hersir and even with restoration, using it on yr minotaurs is a waste, and makes the minotaur pathetic to even use in battle. plus with pestilence i mentioned earlier, you can also out mass people on sea to if they put there docks too close together.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 am

Invoking that god power is waste on water. And pestilence is not that good GP. And against loki i prefer going athena cause hopolites+toxtes+2-3minatuars=poor loki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:14 pm

SuppaSapien3 wrote:
Mirez wrote:

yeah but whn i play i think towards the future while minotaurs significantly lose there value in mythic while the cyclops starts to shine. I won many a game vs attties by cyclopes spamming there tcs, and minotaurs falter faster agaist heroes then cyclopes, especially in mythic. Cyclopes are great fighters and EXCELLENT siege machines. A two in one bonas i say.
no because in mythic greeks can make collosi who are a lot more pop/cost efficient
SuppaSapien3 wrote:

EVIL_Vegito wrote:
SuppaSapien3 wrote:
( ALWAYS GO ARES NO QUESTIONS ASKED)
Nice BO but a correction. Go Athena and do Athena rush against Norse, atties. Go ares against Greeks and eggies.

First of all pestilence can be a GAME TURNER fighting Norse if used right. When fighting Norse I always go 4:30 build, and with my katasopoes, i hit pestilence on his temple, cause Norse always trying to make hersirs before they get classical, and i manage to out make his army with 4 hippikons and 3 toxtes, therefore ending an change he has to raid me.

Second going athenia vs thor and odin might be fine and dandy, but against loki is just plain stupidity. Loki almost always makes mass hersir and even with restoration, using it on yr minotaurs is a waste, and makes the minotaur pathetic to even use in battle. plus with pestilence i mentioned earlier, you can also out mass people on sea to if they put there docks too close together.
At the time you are classical he probably also is, so using pestilance on 1 temple is a pure waste
you don't make minotaurs vs loki anyways, why the hell would you make myth units against an army of heroes, just go hoptox cast restoration when he would win a battle otherwise and win

pestilance on sea is actually nice, especially since cyclops are nice dock killers

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Mirez is right. Restoration awesome gp even if you don't have uber micro, just use it a few secs into big battle and win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 am

pestilence is not bad either though although i will say that restoration>pestilence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BO Hades !   Today at 11:55 am

Back to top Go down

BO Hades !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1