AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new signature

Go down 
+7
rampage
SuppaSapien3
jijzoekt
LoLZorZ
{PK}Mirez
RageNrOx
ArF_Ice
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

My new signature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 pm

A lot of people who vote in them shitty things are retarded. Naruto is a bunch of homosexual beastiality with c*mswapping ninjas. Even bleach is better than Naruto and it doesnt even have a proper story.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 am

tbh I think bleach is the one lacking a story, naruto's story is pretty epic tbh
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 am

That list looks like what was the top bought volumes/chapters of manga.
Not sure what country. If it was a list in Japan then I would have thought One Piece would be more popular.

Although I would assume that most Japanese people just buy Weekly Shounen Jump and don't bother with the volumes because they come out really slowly. Or maybe just buy them for collection purposes.

Anyway Bleach and Naruto are ok... Never read One Piece. But the rest of WSJ are pretty good like Medaka Box and Kuroko no Basket. WSM has alot more great stuff such as Air Gear, Baby Steps, Fairy Tail, GE-Good Ending, Kimi no Iru Machi etc

If we're talking about anime, then the most popular would be K-ON. No one really cares about any of the new good stuff.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:27 am

Mirez wrote:
tbh I think bleach is the one lacking a story
Thats what i meant lol.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 am

I think dragonball z > all in overal popularity
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Mirez wrote:
I think dragonball z > all in overal popularity
Pokemon to correct you.
Its the longest series and manga there ever was. Its the biggest money making anime for YEARS.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:20 pm

pokemon doesn't really have a story other then ash traveling around beating gym leaders trying to become the best which he will never be
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 am

Pokemon's story is about as good as Naruto's story.

Except that the animation quality of shippuden has been crap for the last 2 years.

Not to mention Naruto anime has a raving fanbase of rabid fangirls (almost as bad and somewhat similar to how Twilight series has stupid fangirls after they released a movie).

So what is so great about Naruto's story?
Well is is about a village that asked a clan member to kill is clan for the sake of the village. That clan member left one survivor from his clan (Sasuke) who now wants to destroy that village for revenge. Oh, and there is also the guy on the side who wants to take over the world. Nauto is the name of a side character.

Pikachu fangirl/boy >>> Sasuke fangirl/boy
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:05 am

katekyo hitman reborn has a good story and cast of characters. too bad its unrecognized by people...
goku kills ichigo and naruto together. tops
Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:17 pm

gallantgreg wrote:
Pokemon's story is about as good as Naruto's story.

Except that the animation quality of shippuden has been crap for the last 2 years.

Not to mention Naruto anime has a raving fanbase of rabid fangirls (almost as bad and somewhat similar to how Twilight series has stupid fangirls after they released a movie).

So what is so great about Naruto's story?
Well is is about a village that asked a clan member to kill is clan for the sake of the village. That clan member left one survivor from his clan (Sasuke) who now wants to destroy that village for revenge. Oh, and there is also the guy on the side who wants to take over the world. Nauto is the name of a side character.

Pikachu fangirl/boy >>> Sasuke fangirl/boy
you fail at understanding the story ore are just pain stupid/biatched
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Biased?
Yes I probably am, It was likely due to the crappy fillers they keep releasing.
3 tailed turtle mini-arc was painful to watch.

Well the story isn't finished yet, it won't be finished for another 1-2 years anyway.
So all we know is that Sasuke wants to destroy Konohagakure, Madara wants to take over the world, and Naruto wants to stop them.

Pretty much the focus of the story shifted abit over the last 3 years to be more about Sasuke due to fangirls which increases their target demographics somewhat, although I can't really see the reason for girls to purchase WSJ anyway.

The original story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage is all but forgotten although it was mentioned briefly in this weeks release.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 pm

the story never shifted because it was planned like this from the start
Back to top Go down
EviL_NeOtron

EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:45 pm

naruto's story is the best story i've ever seen till now. originally sasuke was not meant meant to be in the story but later the author decided to put him and guess what its only the friendship and clash between these two ninja which made this anime so popular.... This rival thingy is the most amazing thing any anime ever created till now (i mean i never found any other anime like that Wink ) ...... IF any of u you have a life time rival friend u'll understand what i mean to say ... GUESS WHAT i have such rival he is EVIL_DEMON Wink

Bleach is also nice anime... But dont even try to compare naruto and AVATAR (somebody in past told me avatar is better and i saw it complete .and it was complete waste of time baah...) And yes story never shifted to sasuke as main charater. naruto is still the center... THE FILLER SUCKS Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:44 pm

+1 neo
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:21 pm

yeah the fillers are horrible, though they got a little bit better in shippuden
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:08 pm

thats why i started to only read the manga
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 pm

I don't really like manga, most of the epic moments I turn the image around so I can make sense of it, so I just stick to the anime

besides last 2 fillers weren't even that bad, unlike bleach, I've stopped watching bleach fillers
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:13 am

yeah but i can equally say that the anime can be toned down and censored while the animation of particlars scenes have bad rendering and frames. Sometimes in the manga the picture and the percise detail is so epic, you cant see the same kind of images that are in the anime
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:11 am

Reading the manga is just as effective as watching the anime itself sometimes. Before Hajime no Ippo New challenger came out, I read ahead on the manga and when i was watching the anime i felt like i had already watched it. There was barely any difference in my mind other than the music and sound. BTW, if you think Naruto has a good story, then you should definately watch Onepiece. The story is the best anime story hands down. Not only is it never boring, its not cliche either. The only thing that salvaged DBZ was the epic fighting. Otherwise its just: Threat to the world, Z fighters train, they defeat the threat. New threat to the universe, Z fighters train, they defeat the threat. New threat to the universe...
Similarly Pokemon: Find new pokemon, challenge gym leader, fail, train pokemon, beat gym leader. Find new pokemon, challenge gym leader...
One piece has none of these BS story styles or cliches. Though there is a primary objective, it isnt always the center of the story which i think is great because that crap gets boring after a while.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:18 pm

tbh I thought the 'trunks comes from the future to warn about future androids but another being from the future also appears in the same ship and comes to destroy the world pretty clever
Back to top Go down
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 pm

for me , i like both manga so ..
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:15 am

I liked the Dragon Ball anime. The most awesome part I remember is when Oolong saves the world by wishing for a pair of womens underwear from the dragon.
The episodes where Goku and Krillin are training under Roshi are pretty funny too.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 am

Im talking about the general swing of things in DBZ. Its always "Threat to the world, train, defeat. Repeat". Yes the details are cool but thats pretty much the bone structure of DBZ's story
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:30 am

DBZ isn't very funny, and is mostly Genki Dama spam anyway. Hell, they should just do that to begin with instead of long drawn out fights.

Goku and Chi Chi in Dragon Ball is very cute. Actually the general feel of Dragon Ball is alot cuter/funnier than DBZ but also seemed more serious than DBZ general plot wise. It had half the amount of episodes but had an awesome story that moved at a much faster pace.

Anyway I was pretty happy that DBZ brought back some androids and mentioned the RR Army, and it was really good how they brought over all the original characters as well. I watched it every frikking day before I went to primary school, it was entertaining for me as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new signature   My new signature - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new signature
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next