Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

my hades and some random noob vs 2 lamers JK :p

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: my hades and some random noob vs 2 lamers JK :p   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 pm

9/10 decent hades replay shows how to beat isis on water kind of :/. get mythic fast then spam hephestus techs. I suked imo but i won anyways.
2v2
Highland
time: 20+
Hades n( kronos i think) vs Isis n Gaia
My partner gets pwned by gaia on highland while being kronos. This thus proves he is complete noob imo. I manage to pwn interpol on sea then get 14 min mythic. I then spam colloses and helopolis ftw. I manage to beat them 2 with minimum help from my partner. very gg. nice gaia play from whoever he is.
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/Gg9eO3-RmI/recorded-game-2.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMD_DiaryOfJane

PostSubject: Re: my hades and some random noob vs 2 lamers JK :p   Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm

dean u played like a total noob. u should of microed better and get secrets of the titans at 15 min mark like u do with oranos :d. Stick to playing atty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: my hades and some random noob vs 2 lamers JK :p   Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:41 pm

tbh 2v2 highland is one of gaia's best maps so losing to gaia as kronos isn't a big deal here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my hades and some random noob vs 2 lamers JK :p   Today at 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down

my hades and some random noob vs 2 lamers JK :p
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1