AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh

Go down 
+7
{PK}Mirez
LoLZorZ
Froggie_Dude
ArF_Ice
gallantgreg
SMD_DiaryOfJane
{PK}IamLegend
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh Empty
PostSubject: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:35 am

1v1
tundra
10/10 me pwning kronos noob
oranos vs kronos
13 minish
i expect krush blah blah blah. he obviously is a noob who doesnt know how to rush :p. After i repel his krush i just own him. At the end of game he accuses me of mh. Obviously i dont mh take a look at my pov.
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/LG0AUOTIRI/recorded-game-2.rcx

Last edited by IamLegend on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SMD_DiaryOfJane

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 am

my cousin doesnt mh i would know cause we share a pc. Lol shaney boy just like another 1500 who accuses pros of mh. Just like the bunch of noobs who accuse themista when it was ro who played on his acc duh.
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:59 am

Almost identical start up which shaney boy doesn't do too well.
IamLegend did it better but had some idle villagers.

Wouldn't a normal krush involve some turma?
Shaney Boy had lots of time to pull back his temple but lets it get destroyed.
Probably what happens when you read a single Krush guide and have no experience.

You also found the temple with a completely normal scouting pattern. Nothing wrong.
People who accuse others of map-hacking aren't noobs so much as they are jealous.
Back to top Go down
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

lol when i was playing GR he host and his description was no noobs (1650+)
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 pm

1650+ is not noob. Imo any1 1650+ will do fine in team games. Me and arctic spanked purity and his 19+ friend in 2v2, and that was back when we were 1650ish.

Also, oranos should never lose to kronos on tundra.
Back to top Go down
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah i know 1650+ is not noob just i mean his noob 1600+ so ..
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:29 pm

ok, misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Shaney boy thinks he is op. He tried to Krush me when i was Greek. I made a 5 minute up and still had absolutely no problems though this was a 2v2 and he tried argue he could have me 1v1. I didnt bother oblige him because he was whining like a lil baby and i dont give these kinds of noobs Re. I could pwn him easily i think. He shifts his temple far too close, has very little to non-existing micro.
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:45 pm

So what? Shaney Boy is the new Nando?
Normally people who whine will not give you a re and insist they are right.

Quick, everybody beat him and post a screenshot here.
I would like a game with him, Kronos vs Kronos are my favorite/easiest games.

What is his account number?
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:27 pm

gallantgreg wrote:
I wouldnt say new nando. Nando is still around and still a douche. I would say he's Nando #2
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:52 pm

gallantgreg wrote:
Normally people who whine will not give you a re and insist they are right.

Quick, everybody beat him and post a screenshot here.
I would like a game with him, Kronos vs Kronos are my favorite/easiest games.

What is his account number?
there ya go
i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh Yeykq
Back to top Go down
GDM_El NiƱo

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 am

i did beat shaney in 1x1 games a lot of times
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:18 am

Last edited by DeATh_PeNalTy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:01 am

lol you guys r cruel. I see what everyone syas about me now >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Suppa, you're ok tho. Shaney is a cocky douche noob. You're just a noob, looool Razz
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:47 pm

LoLZorZ wrote:
Suppa, you're ok tho. Shaney is a cocky douche noob. You're just a noob, looool Razz

boy do i feel better -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:20 pm

lol being good at a game isnt important. At least you know you're not a douche
Back to top Go down
ShAnEy_BoY__

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 pm

wtf... i always rematch and i have never once called anyone noob... never flippin once... i pay 1million dollars for a ss with me calling some1 noob in a game...
I love 1v1's win or lose...
and yes i think u mh because u send turmas to gold mines that are in fog that no where close to my main gold pile... watch the rec of me vs legend... any1 would find that suspicious

if i have to go u can always get a 1v1 the next time u see me... tell me when did i ever deny some1 a 1v1?

and further flippin more... I only been playing this game 2 months a year ago and i came back only 1 month ago and going heads up with the best lmao... u guys are really sad
I play this game for fun.. i don't even use these forums to flame ppl...
some1 had to tell me they been bad talking me on forums lmfao

lastly... ever notice the guys who bitch about me are the ones who are the most egotistical brats on gameranger? aka lolzors and IamLegend... and the rest of u who haters are just gdm suck ups lmfao
I got 2 kids a wife and I'm a prison officer... i play this game for fun... but apparently when ur new and kinda good u get lots of enemies... dont bother me either way tho

nando calls ppl idiots and boots them from games... how can u class him with me?
i take time out to teach others what little i know about this game... ask texas ask suppa and others

since GDM came to gameranger the community has fallen into a lot of wars and all the old friends are now fighting each other... can't u see what they are trying to do?
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:40 pm

ok first of i dont mh i dont think u watched game at all from my pov. U had a gold mine in base and 2 close mines out of ur base i camp turmas there u idiot. So i dont maphack.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Good job posting the same rubbish in two different topics though. LOL, dont accuse unless you have solid proof. Checking nearby goldmines is a nobrainer when you are raiding anyway, so even if he randomly decided to go to that goldmine it doesnt matter. Unless he blindly sent the turmas into the dark where ur villagers were mining then you dont really have a case.
Back to top Go down
ShAnEy_BoY__

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:25 pm

that's what i said it was unexplored... watch the rec vs legend... coincidence?
Back to top Go down
ShAnEy_BoY__

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Oh and if I'm such a noob how come u lost this game vs me just before i left a year ago?
Stop calling people noobs just because it took you a year for you to get ur rematch since i now came back...

http://www.box.net/shared/v1xhr5gboa
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Because scouting the unexplored areas and watching gold is now considered map hacking. bounce
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:13 am

rofl, i wasnt on gameranger a year ago. loool Plus I had never played RTS before i came to gameranger.
I played actively for 2 months from late july to late september then I moved to uni where i barely played for 3-4 months. Only recently I'm able to play once every 2 weeks which is still not that often. So considering you couldnt beat me with kronos (who you are familiar with) when i was playing with greek who I am unfamiliar with, well nothing more needs to be said really.
Back to top Go down
ShAnEy_BoY__

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:12 am

well there u have it folks... u can clearly see who the douche is now right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh Empty

Back to top Go down

i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next