AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh

Go down 
+7
{PK}Mirez
LoLZorZ
Froggie_Dude
ArF_Ice
gallantgreg
SMD_DiaryOfJane
{PK}IamLegend
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:14 am

For responding to your weak ass jab at me? W.E
I might be a douche to you, but thats only because you were talking crap to me. I don't cuss anyone without a reason.
Back to top Go down
ShAnEy_BoY__

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:23 am

umm u were norse btw lol... and u played this way more than i do trust me my total game time is about 4 months
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:26 am

rofl!!! 4months and u think i play more than you? Just because i said i played regularly for 2 months doesnt mean i played every day. I still only play once every two weeks so your game time easily beats mine.
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 am

Ladies.... there's no need to fight.
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:00 am

ShAnEy_BoY__ wrote:
since GDM came to gameranger the community has fallen into a lot of wars and all the old friends are now fighting each other... can't u see what they are trying to do?

lol, if the old friends are now fighting each other is blame of a GDM?? why?? what are u talking about?? wars?? lol

well he just prove that he is not a Map Hacker, ur life no matter us and is not our problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:03 am

lol? how come no one talks about clan exiles. Ever since clan xziles was made everyoneon gr started grwing 1000 ranks on eso. all dude to my epicness no doubt. And i dont think you guys should compare shaney to nando. thats taboo. that would hurt even me. That seriusly was the coldest thing i ever heard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh   i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i pwn noob then he accuses me of mh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2