AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wadjet spam too OP ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master

Wadjet spam too OP ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Wadjet spam too OP ^^   Wadjet spam too OP ^^ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:47 am

Estimated Note : 8/10
Number of players : 2
Type : Supremacy
Map : Ghostlake
Duration : 20 mins
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : Drunken_Master(Set) vs. Y0U_Sm0ke_D0pe(Thor)
Short description : Goes to show you that strats can win games, I didnt play too well in general, but the sexyness of the strat worked.king The map was obviously wonderful for it. I became too passive, and when i remembered that it was Thor, I was like Mad Mad Mad , luckily no gold for Ragna, you gotta hate it honestly. My best win so far, vs. a 1680 Thor. Cool
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/XjC1TU_YQk/recorded-game-1.rcx
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Wadjet spam too OP ^^   Wadjet spam too OP ^^ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 am

To be honest, a thor player by 8 minutes 40 should be knocking at your door with huge army or at least should have went heroic after trying to raid you a few times. There was enough hunt on the map to achieve this. Micro was a bit poor, should have directed ur priest and Pharaoh on his MU asap.
Whatever happend to Housing around ur Towers? lol Second tc should have been sending out labourers as soon as you made it. I saw it idle for a while.
I should have stopped making Barracks units after u went heroic. Could have done better with some siege. Siege towers are some of the most annoying things to deal with so use this to your advantage. If you had siege towers, you could have killed the Hillfort faster probably but you would have also killed off his army much faster meaning you saved units. Keep this in mind.

But you did very well on the whole. Didnt have idle resources or villagers. Eco was managed very well. Got upgrades. Defended nicely though he didnt really do much. BTW im not trying to rude or anything. Im just giving some tips on how to improve your gameplay.
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Wadjet spam too OP ^^   Wadjet spam too OP ^^ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:47 am

pretty much every thing lolz said sumed it up. other then that good job!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Wadjet spam too OP ^^   Wadjet spam too OP ^^ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:24 am

Yeah to make sure i pick up on everything i write the post as I'm watching the rec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wadjet spam too OP ^^   Wadjet spam too OP ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Wadjet spam too OP ^^
Page 1 of 1