Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:03 am

I know they arnt making a sequel to this game but if they were, would do you think they should add?
Maybe chinesh gods? i dont know give me ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 am

Hindu gods loool. I can imagine evil clan flooding to like 1 billion members

Your IQ cannot save you from violence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 am

How about the Christian god (they are too lazy to give him a name). He can have a special Hero called Jesus that can walk on water and come back to life after 30 seconds.

Also, I'm EVIL but I live in Australia where going to church is a pain and most people don't bother...

Anyone watched the movie Bruce Almighty?
God in that movie is Morgan Freeman, so the name of the Christian god can be Morgan Freeman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 am

jesus wasnt a god he is one of gods messengers.

theres only 1 god and thats allah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 am

No1 yet said that jesus was a god.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 am

gallantgreg wrote:
How about the Christian god (they are too lazy to give him a name). He can have a special Hero called Jesus that can walk on water and come back to life after 30 seconds.

Also, I'm EVIL but I live in Australia where going to church is a pain and most people don't bother...

God in that movie is Morgan Freeman, so the name of the Christian god can be Morgan Freeman.

lol, man, u are a big ignorant, 11111111111, u two will see the hell, gl there Very Happy

Jesus is God, the earth is going to the destruction for ppl like u Sad !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:55 am

um they have people who believe jesus is god like this gdm dude right here

well jesus isnt a god.

he is a messenger of god.

and you will go to hell for worshipping anything/anyone else besides allah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:58 am

anyway it wood be cool if some game designer dude made a totally new civilization to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 am

i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO not trying to go down that path Neutral
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:19 am

lol what path?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 am

DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
um they have people who believe jesus is god like this gdm dude right here

well jesus isnt a god.

he is a messenger of god.

and you will go to hell for worshipping anything/anyone else besides allah.

allah?? i think ur allah have relation with the Holy Bible, if this is true, and is our God: the only one God, there are a lot of times when is very evident that Jesus is God, a looooooooooot of times; if this is false, ur allah no exist and is a invention of what the men want of a god...

messenger of God??, Jesus is His Son omg!, what is the base of knowledge of ur God?? the Holly Bible too?? the truth of truths?? so read it and learn just a little, if not: fuck ur bad idea of the truth

well, teach this to the ignorants (someones without blame Sad), through a forum and in english, is very hard xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:57 am

LoL ok. You immediately made a blunder. First you say "Jesus is God" then you say "Jesus is his Son" You arent making any sense. I could prove to you that jesus wasnt even crucified using the Bible.
Heres the thing. I can give you the contradictions of your faith using your own text. I bet you cannot do the same with Qur'an.
BTW Allah is merely the arabic Word for God. It does not refer to a different God. It refers to the only God, 1 God.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:27 am

LoLZorZ wrote:
LoL ok. You immediately made a blunder. First you say "Jesus is God" then you say "Jesus is his Son" You arent making any sense. I could prove to you that jesus wasnt even crucified using the Bible.
Heres the thing. I can give you the contradictions of your faith using your own text. I bet you cannot do the same with Qur'an.
BTW Allah is merely the arabic Word for God. It does not refer to a different God. It refers to the only God, 1 God.

man, yes, Jesus is son of God and is God, where is the contradiction?, there is not a comma or a point of contradiction in the Bible Text, bad interpretation is another thing. U could prove He wasnt crucified using the Bible??, what a joke man, what a joke, ok this is a very big talk in a forum, it never ends, i just can say go for search the truth, not ur truth and the truth of the men, go search for the God truth and u will find this, or just wait to ur dead or the judgement day and u will see ^^, i cant do more for ur souls Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:30 am

dude i have searched for the Truth. The truth is in Islam. And no im not joking. You dont even know your own religion properly. The contradiction is, how can he be his own son? If you want me to prove using Quotes from the Bible only that jesus wasnt crucified I will do so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 am

LoLZorZ wrote:
dude i have searched for the Truth. The truth is in Islam. And no im not joking. You dont even know your own religion properly. The contradiction is, how can he be his own son? If you want me to prove using Quotes from the Bible only that jesus wasnt crucified I will do so.

ok i want proves man, but pls, no bad interpretations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:33 am

Ok will do tomorrow. Im going sleep now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:30 am

nino don talk out your butt if you don know anything keep your mouth shut u have me lost u said he(jesus) was god then u said he(jesus) wasnt god he was son of god then u say he is both?

even the pope kissed the holy qur'an because he realized there is only 1 god,there is only 1 religion, theres no such thing as catholic,christian,or any other religion everyone who was made by god was muslim and always will be people don convert to islam they REVERT as because they first were muslim when god created them but where led to think there were other gods to worship so the disbelievers of allah converted catholic,christian w.e. the fake religion was there is only 1 religion and that is islam no other religion exist ok?

read this it will shed some information on the topic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

and theres undeniable proof that allah is our god heres the youtube link to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUUPYs0gElU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 am

Lol, this topic was created by suppa for discussing :- " Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2? " Not some debate over which god is really true...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:56 am

gallantgreg wrote:

thats where the debate started from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:45 pm

|SMD|_Tinku_ wrote:
Lol, this topic was created by suppa for discussing :- " Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2? " Not some debate over which god is really true...

THANK YOU someone has sanity Razz
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:56 pm

It maybe true or false but imo
Gods must be crazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 pm

:/, talk here about this is impossible, so... live ur life and someday u will see that u are wrong... im not going to talk more about this Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Ok, nobody on these forums should be allowed to discuss religion, since you are all biased. None of you are biblical scholars who have studied all of the major religions so you are all making fools of yourselves. Blindly stating that jesus is fake and you have "evidence" in cristian texts stating his crusifiction was fake is total bs, you know nothing. At the same time, blindly stating "JESUS IS GOD YOU WILL ALL GO TO HELL" is nothing more than the product of the church's on going propaganda. If you have done no study on these matters then pls don't make mindless posts stating your beliefs because they will persuade no one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Froggie_Dude wrote:
None of you are biblical scholars who have studied all of the major religions so you are all making fools of yourselves. Blindly stating that jesus is fake and you have "evidence" in cristian texts stating his crusifiction was fake is total bs, you know nothing.
Actually Froggie, my source is a scholar who has studied all the major religions and quotes directly from the bible. I have also checked the quotes to make sure they were correct and they were. The logic is unarguable. Nothing is taken out of context and it shows an outright contradiction. So how about you take your head out your own ass before you make assumptions. By the way i never said Jesus was fake. You are ignorant to think a Muslim would ever say this, we believe of Jesus's existance, miraculous birth and miracles, but the major distinction is that we dont believe he is God or his son. Only one of his messengers. No muslim is a muslim if they disregard the existence of Jesus.

Edit: For those of you who are interested here is the debate in which a muslim scholar debates with a Christian about the whole Crucifixion ordeal using quotes found in every version of the bible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
death

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:17 pm

i never said jesus was god i said that he wasnt a god and i never said jesus was fake i said he wasnt a god dam do you even read dude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?   Today at 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Which gods/ civilizations would you prefer for AOM2?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next