AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay Empty
PostSubject: me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay   me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 am

heres a game against a fucki gay titan fag i think titans are gay and shud not be in the game

beware its long and btw i think i do better with egypt then greeks.....but those myrimdons are fuckin op i cudnt do nothing against them not even dumb weak axemen

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/efj3oI5YSR/recorded-game-1.rcx
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay   me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:37 pm

axeman do fine against mymirdon

meh if a greek player makes a titan you can only blame yourself for not being able to take it down or use a godpower to do so
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay   me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 pm

i had no gp and he had so much myrimidon and archers/peltast like a big amount of them so i cudnt do crap.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay   me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:13 am

Have to admit, mass myrmidons, peltast and collossus spam is pretty op. If he got to mythic and had a god eco i dont see why he felt the need to go titan
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay   me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:34 am

yes lolzorz he was winning the battle also and and i was losing it and when i seen he got secrets of titans i was confused much because he cud have beat me with his armybut yet decided to go titan on me.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay   me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 am

meh I would do the same, however I tend to make my 2nd and 3rd statue to late so it can take a while before I have 50 favor (considering I need to spend 100 favor to upgrades in mythic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay   me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay Empty

Back to top Go down

me against greek titan i hate titans they r gay
Page 1 of 1