Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PLRDesig

PostSubject: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 am

Good Morning,

I have a problem I would like to resolve: I installed GR but when I try to connect a party, it shows a display whith the firewall problem.
I already allowed AOM, AOM TT and GR in Windows and Norton.
I heard they was a port to configure but the problem is I can't modify it because I live in a residence and it manage it, I just have an ethernet cable.

Could you help me please ?
Back to top Go down
PLRDesig

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Nobody can help me ?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:28 pm

sorry no Sad

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Come on guys Smile
Back to top Go down
PLRDesig

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:34 am

No matter, thanks for your help ...
Back to top Go down
True Liar

ID ID : 484960

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:44 pm

you solved it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLRDesig

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:01 pm

No I didn't.
Have you got any idea ?
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Is it just a port-restricted problem or something like symetric nat router?

In the second case, there's nothing to do except maybe changing your router or switching it to bridge mode

If it's a port-restricted popup, you have to log in your router manager and forward the port UDP16000 to your computer.

PLRDesig

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 am

Ok, thank you.
But I can't do anything because I do not own the router, I just have the ethernet cable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Today at 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1