Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 vod's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: vod's   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

hi all,

lately I've been experimenting with vod's (videos on demand), I'm planning on doing audio commentaries with someone else while 2 experts are playing but I figured I might as well record myself playing as well, it will look something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NBmUtEV_MQ

anybody interested?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 pm

i am def liking the audio commentaries lol sounds good but make your vids HD and it will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaga



ID ID : 712824
Posts : 536
Points : 536
Reputation : -51
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 pm

dude it be awesome if you did that and then went over and dubbed it with stuff like what ur gonna do what you think ur opponent is gonna do where the advantages on the map are in ur favor etc it be hellafun to watch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaga



ID ID : 712824
Posts : 536
Points : 536
Reputation : -51
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 am

quality sux tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Playin Chicks



Posts : 59
Points : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Canada, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:42 am

Vaga wrote:
dude it be awesome if you did that and then went over and dubbed it with stuff like what ur gonna do what you think ur opponent is gonna do where the advantages on the map are in ur favor etc it be hellafun to watch

maybe try a better hyper cam for quality though other then that sounds good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:49 am

yes agreed Smile lol camtasia is a good screen recording program Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 pm

lol I use fraps, it's not the cam quality that makes the difference (the quality of the test vid I posted is actually pretty awesome, you can watch it in hd and full screen and it still looks nice)
the problem is it takes me like 2 hours to upload 10 minutes to youtube so I have to lower the quality to make it doable

here's the 1 and only vod I uploaded so far
part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJh0E55WvM
part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3iE2K4x-w

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Playin Chicks



Posts : 59
Points : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Canada, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:01 pm

mirez they updated the limit to 15min as of 7/29 so i think if you rush a noob hard you can put it all in 1 video instead of 2 Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 pm

lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaga



ID ID : 712824
Posts : 536
Points : 536
Reputation : -51
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 am

Playin Chicks wrote:
mirez they updated the limit to 15min as of 7/29 so i think if you rush a noob hard you can put it all in 1 video instead of 2 Razz lol!
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaga



ID ID : 712824
Posts : 536
Points : 536
Reputation : -51
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 am

Mirez wrote:
lol I use fraps, it's not the cam quality that makes the difference (the quality of the test vid I posted is actually pretty awesome, you can watch it in hd and full screen and it still looks nice)
the problem is it takes me like 2 hours to upload 10 minutes to youtube so I have to lower the quality to make it doable

here's the 1 and only vod I uploaded so far
part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJh0E55WvM
part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3iE2K4x-w

wth why does it take so long to upload vids like 2 hr? does ur internet suck or is it always like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:37 am

both

in 4 weeks I have to go to school again and I can upload them over there, should take a few seconds really

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaga



ID ID : 712824
Posts : 536
Points : 536
Reputation : -51
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: vod's   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:36 am

yeah try to find a way to make them hd in full screen and dub lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: vod's   Today at 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
 
vod's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: News & rules-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum