Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ShookOne



Posts : 33
Points : 39
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:10 am

Bravo and his supposed l33t 1700+ skills losing to 1600 ISIS 11

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/h6O3G5g_6L/recorded-game-2.rcx
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/PRLF2GA_m5/recorded-game-3.rcx
:lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDM_El NiƱo



Posts : 194
Points : 217
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 25
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 am

gg lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 am

tony the pony is lying.....(shaking head)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Bravo



Posts : 22
Points : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:07 am

i didint play these games posted..

y dont u get off your ass and find your self a new job


Last edited by {PK}Bravo on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShookOne



Posts : 33
Points : 39
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 am

Lmao this guy has such a huge ego even tho hes probably -1600. Want me to post the possy games where there was alot of observers? Get over the fact your not close to 1700+ just because you beat noobs and say they are 1650+. Everyone knows your a noob. All your eso nicks alladdin93, Posy_Legend, PlayinChicks, PK_Chicks, PK_PlayinChicks are sub 1600 So stop trying to act like your 1700+ SMH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShookOne



Posts : 33
Points : 39
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 am

You gave me the link to this site and i saw you fabricating so many lies i just had to chime in.
BTW i saw that thread in the news section about you oos and denying it was you when it was clearly your nick on eso. Like anyone else would use that same name when theres like -500 players left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShady



ID ID : 2791364
Posts : 59
Points : 64
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:35 pm

ShookOne wrote:
You gave me the link to this site and i saw you fabricating so many lies i just had to chime in.
BTW i saw that thread in the news section about you oos and denying it was you when it was clearly your nick on eso. Like anyone else would use that same name when theres like -500 players left.

Et tu Brute?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:33 pm

most gameranger players have no idea about rates... complete noobs call themselves 1700 or even 1800
while roughly 5% of the players are actually 1700 rr

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDM_The_Best



Posts : 24
Points : 31
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 pm

ShookOne wrote:
You gave me the link to this site and i saw you fabricating so many lies i just had to chime in.
BTW i saw that thread in the news section about you oos and denying it was you when it was clearly your nick on eso. Like anyone else would use that same name when theres like -500 players left.

OMG.. thx man.. I was always sure that if it is really cheating ... but Bravo always denied it saying that it was not, now if everyone can realize that PK_Bravo is not 17 + as he says.. PK_Bravo is a stupid noob and cheater

GG no re
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phineas



Posts : 56
Points : 61
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-03-27
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 pm

gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Bravo



Posts : 22
Points : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 am

ShookOne wrote:
You gave me the link to this site and i saw you fabricating so many lies i just had to chime in.
BTW i saw that thread in the news section about you oos and denying it was you when it was clearly your nick on eso. Like anyone else would use that same name when theres like -500 players left.

ShookOne i shouldin't have to tell you this, but think about it "if i oos wouldint i have many accounts 17+ and/or 18+?" its logic. Though your just tryin to get me with somthing because i kicked you out of the clan..for fake posting games that you said i played thinking it was for "laughs"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShookOne



Posts : 33
Points : 39
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:53 am

Yes keep posting lies. I was just here to post you are not 1700+ like you say and that those guys goritribe mikemasters are 1500 and that i am not 1680+ like you posted in that rec. Its fairly obvious from the gameplay no need to lie about it. And these are fake games? So i guess by logic any games you lose are fake or you are tryin new god new strat. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShookOne



Posts : 33
Points : 39
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 am

Quote :
ShookOne i shouldin't have to tell you this, but think about it "if i oos wouldint i have many accounts 17+ and/or 18+?" its logic.
So you just basically admitted you lied here about being 1700-1750+. Just proves all you know how to do is lie. Please just stop embarrassing yourself. Shows you are lying about oosin on ESO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Bravo



Posts : 22
Points : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 am

use your brain i said i would have many accounts 17+ and/or 18+ if i ossed is that to hard to comprehend? do i have to explain everything?

However you and i both dont have proof that i hack/dont hack which is why im fighting this argument. Though since there is no proof im done arguing with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Themista



Posts : 254
Points : 275
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 am

if u oos u wouldnt have many 17+ accs to get points u have to win and ur oppo to resign if u oos u just dont lose points... u dont win points with oos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShookOne



Posts : 33
Points : 39
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 am

Themista just cleared it up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phineas



Posts : 56
Points : 61
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-03-27
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:39 am

So... Pk is a noob cheater (osser) 1600-1650
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Bravo



Posts : 22
Points : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Wow i only OOS that one game get over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 pm

rolf, he admits it!

ban the cheater imo

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Playin Chicks



Posts : 59
Points : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Canada, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 pm

I was hacked on my bravo account on here on the fourms i tried to recover however my hotmail was also hacked im in the process to recovering it.

Account Number: 450525 Is a hacker AKA Shookone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

tony the pony = gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}IamLegend



Posts : 159
Points : 260
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 22
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Tony the pony lol
Tony the lying noob cheater xD No way he comes close to being 1700 o0.
he plays like 1600 imo maybe a tad bit more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phineas



Posts : 56
Points : 61
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-03-27
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 am

Playin Chicks wrote:
I was hacked on my bravo account on here on the fourms i tried to recover however my hotmail was also hacked im in the process to recovering it.

Account Number: 450525 Is a hacker AKA Shookone




so...?

what is relation ESO to hotmail and gr?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Playin Chicks



Posts : 59
Points : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Canada, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:32 am

{PK}Bravo wrote:
Wow i only OOS that one game get over it.


I did not write this. My account here was recently hacked and i could not recover because my hotmail was also hacked when i tried it this morning. Shookone was an old friend but he turned on me for various reasons.

Phineas the screen shot your looking at is his account profile and his account name "XDDDD" you need to be carfull from this person, once he knows your hotmail and your ip he capable of hacking you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:25 pm

i don't know how a person can call him self nice if he cheats.....pathetic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis   Today at 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
 
{PK}Bravo "1700"+ vs {PK}ShookOne -1650 Zeus vs Isis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Chess Engine From My Country!! Bravo
» Sky Serpents 1500/1650 w/ Eldar
» engine 1700 or 1800 elo
» Isaac, Zeus and The Unfinished Swan Join PlayStation All-Stars
» Zeus- Engine

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum