AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people

Go down 
+7
Phineas
MasterGberry
Andrw_13
RageNrOx
{PK}Mirez
death
[UrK]_Latino
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people Empty
PostSubject: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:18 am

hi firends here the new idea of aomt of players to play at the age of mythologhy Voobly's online server, a server is much better than the GameRanger, and has rateds and many good profits

for all players of this aomt Need to vote here at this post

http://voobly.com/forum/thread/10978/:52402 # post52402

for the aomt be strengthened and we can play better, I hope greetings to vote will not be disappointed

plz mirez post this at rts sanctuary, very thanks

Edit modo :
This news is important that's why it won't be deleted. But no more spam or propaganda will be allowed.
You can switch from GR to voobly or reverse, but inform you about what's right/wrong for each of them.
Here, it's a GR community, not voobly's.

Thanks for respecting this rule.
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:59 am

it is great plus it rates you woww i will advertise on gr but wasn't smart advertising it on GAMERANGER FORUM it will take attention away from gr and i don't think ragenrox will like that loll

or maybe he will just make this a voobly forum .....
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm not gunna bother switching to voobly. It got laughed at on rts-sanctuary as well.
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:15 pm

sure ragenronx need to change tihs forum to one ofitial forum of voobly =)
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 pm

It seems to be a great website!!

Very interesting.

if I had time, I would have done exactelly the same thing.

There, you can build and manage your team, register to RTSL tournaments...

But what I wonder is how is that 100% free?? because they have many servers for hosting replays... and they must spend a lot of time to develop the software and compatibilities with all these games.

Before completelly switching, be sure this is free and working without the original version (that need a CD).

Edit : Sorry for that previous crap. Once informed, I totally changed my opinion.
No question for switching to voobly.

Last edited by RageNrOx on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 am

boobly its totaly free
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:52 am

RageNrOx wrote:
It seems to be a great website!!

Very interesting.

if I had time, I would have done exactelly the same thing.

There, you can build and manage your team, register to RTSL tournaments...

But what I wonder is how is that 100% free?? because they have many servers for hosting replays... and they must spend a lot of time to develop the software and compatibilities with all these games.

Before completelly switching, be sure this is free and working without the original version (that need a CD).

Voobly are the guys that bought the IGZ, who were the guys that bought the original Microsoft Gaming Zone (aka the Zone, the legendary Zone up there in 2003) since the zone was closed it hasnt been the same but it was free then and it will be free always, they got enough money from adds and adverts theres no need to charge any amount
Back to top Go down
MasterGberry

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:12 am

Not sure where u got all that info but everything you just posted is wrong. :S Sorry to say it.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Andrew is completely RIGHT!

Vobbly's owner is the man who created all the hacks for old Age of games and sold them.
he's the guy who also sold the anti-hack... for each of these cheats.

I believe voobly's forum is enough to talk about playing AOM on Voobly.

I personnaly prefer GR and that's why this forum and all tutos we've made are dedicated to AOM on Gameranger... only!

There is a huge list of arguments which are spuring me to delete all the next topics/posts about voobly. Here are the main ones :
- Vobbly is lying : They still don't know how to build the rating system for AOM because AOM was dedicated to eso server only, and it's quite impossible (or very hard) to change it.
- If they really knew how to do, they would never need 100 people to launch it but just install the setting and people would come hundreds naturally.
- Some guys have been recruited to spam all forums where there is a "quite important" community on gameranger, this is not very fair in the challenge GR/Voobly.
- Finally, networks and crossing router systems are not very efficient for voobly. That means sometimes 2 people won't be able to connect to each other and datas will be relayed by voobly's servers... that brings big LAG if you live far from the US :/

I hope it's clear, no more propaganda for voobly here or posts and posters will be deleted and banned.

@ MasterGberry (voobly's owner) => Just create tutorials on your websites.
Back to top Go down
MasterGberry

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 am

RageNrOx wrote:

Vobbly's owner is the man who created all the hacks for old Age of games and sold them.

I personnaly prefer GR and that's why this forum and all tutos we've made are dedicated to AOM on Gameranger... only!

There is a huge list of arguments which are spuring me to delete all the next topics/posts about voobly. Here are the main ones :
- Vobbly is lying : They still don't know how to build the rating system for AOM because AOM was dedicated to eso server only, and it's quite impossible (or very hard) to change it.
- If they really knew how to do, they would never need 100 people to launch it but just install the setting and people would come hundreds naturally.
- Some guys have been recruited to spam all forums where there is a "quite important" community on gameranger, this is not very fair in the challenge GR/Voobly.
- Finally, networks and crossing router systems are not very efficient for voobly. That means sometimes 2 people won't be able to connect to each other and datas will be relayed by voobly's servers... that brings big LAG if you live far from the US :/

I hope it's clear, no more propaganda for voobly here or posts and posters will be deleted and banned.

Voobly's Owner did make the hacks, but what Andrew said is still incorrect. IGZones never bought Zone and Voobly never bought Zone.

Voobly is lying - Wrong, we know exactly how to design the rating system, but are not about to take 2 weeks of our time coding and testing it thoroughly if there will be no community to use it.
100 people - If this requirement is not hit I will try to add the ratings regardless and hope people come over after.
Spam - I am not hired to spam Smile I do that on my own. I was told by YOUR memebrs to come over here and post it. So you can blame YOUR community.
Networking for Voobly - It does need some improvement, but then again GR has had it for years and has had time to fix the bugs while Voobly has had it for 4 months and hasnt found all the bugs yet. Come back in 2 years and talk about the NAT Wink

I am not Voobly's owner btw, just a moderator who is trying to expand Voobly onto new games.
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:06 am

ragen u no think that with boobly u can make this server at an ofitial aom server, boobly will best than ESO and gameranger, the day what gameranger has make big, was when hamachi aom player decided play at gameranger and no moore in hamachi
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:16 am

MasterGberry wrote:
RageNrOx wrote:

Voobly's Owner did make the hacks, but what Andrew said is still incorrect. IGZones never bought Zone and Voobly never bought Zone.

Voobly is lying - Wrong, we know exactly how to design the rating system, but are not about to take 2 weeks of our time coding and testing it thoroughly if there will be no community to use it.
100 people - If this requirement is not hit I will try to add the ratings regardless and hope people come over after.
Spam - I am not hired to spam Smile I do that on my own. I was told by YOUR memebrs to come over here and post it. So you can blame YOUR community.
Networking for Voobly - It does need some improvement, but then again GR has had it for years and has had time to fix the bugs while Voobly has had it for 4 months and hasnt found all the bugs yet. Come back in 2 years and talk about the NAT Wink

I am not Voobly's owner btw, just a moderator who is trying to expand Voobly onto new games. [/quote]
So MasterGberry in fact owns Voobly?
btw i didnt acually meant that Zone was "bought" it was more like evolving on IGZ and IGZ was indeed sold to Voobly, cuz i renember one day playing on IGZ and then suddenly switched to Voobly...
And when Mr. Gberry talks about "blame" and "spam on my own" it results quite offensive actually... its almost like he wants like a war or something... imfao thats what made Ragenrox change his opinion about all this matter.
If this is about taking sides Im with GR and Rage
Back to top Go down
MasterGberry

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 am

No one is trying to take sides, i am setting the fact straight.
Back to top Go down
Phineas

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 am

Actually its hard find 100 ppl online in aot game
Back to top Go down
Playin Chicks

Playin Chicks

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:23 am

MasterGBerry

Go earn your money some other way.

Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people Nvtqad10

Last edited by Playin Chicks on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterGberry

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 am

how does that make me a worthless piece od shit. Grow up. second off besides ur obvious immaturity u dont even have a fraction of the conversation. when i said i want 100 diff people to spam i wanted 100 diff people to spam on the threaf for aom support on voobly. not to spam outside forums. so get ur facts straight Mr. Hot Head
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:24 am

No flaming is allowed.Master welcome to our forums everything that matters aot and its future its welcome.
Back to top Go down
Playin Chicks

Playin Chicks

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:47 am

MasterG Aom is eso rating based only who do you think your fooling.

Every one of your posts were misleading, false assumptions, and clever statements.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 am

Playin Chicks wrote:
MasterG Aom is eso rating based only who do you think your fooling.

Every one of your posts were misleading, false assumptions, and clever statements.

you have to forgive chicks hes a whore
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:06 am

Playin Chicks wrote:
MasterGBerry

Go earn your money some other way.

Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people Nvtqad10

this is more than enough proof for me to say GR>Voobly
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:50 am

MasterG,
You have good arguments, which makes me believe that you are very intelligent both in the approach of the situation than to persuade people.

Given the way you act, I do not like at all, it confirms my position (which, I repeat, was neutral at the beginning) but tends more to GameRanger now.

You also try to break the current community by denunciations, well turned posts and then recruit either party.
This particular kind of behavior that I do not support.

Now, I do not pretend or desire to prohibit anyone from doing what he wants: to play on hamachi, or voobly or GameRanger.
We have suggested here and helped people to play on GameRanger because we though it was the best way to play aom online , no need to come and ask us to change everything for voobly.

Everyone now knows that voobly exists, then just create a website with the same functions (tutorial, technical assistance and community) and that is entirely dedicated to voobly.

Sorry, I repeat here what I said on my previous posts but, a priori, this is necessary because it seems like you don't want to understand.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:08 pm

it is as if you go to a ford car dealer and tell the people to buy a toyota instead....
Back to top Go down
MasterGberry

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:09 pm

RageNrOx wrote:
MasterG,
You have good arguments, which makes me believe that you are very intelligent both in the approach of the situation than to persuade people.

Given the way you act, I do not like at all, it confirms my position (which, I repeat, was neutral at the beginning) but tends more to GameRanger now.

You also try to break the current community by denunciations, well turned posts and then recruit either party.
This particular kind of behavior that I do not support.

Now, I do not pretend or desire to prohibit anyone from doing what he wants: to play on hamachi, or voobly or GameRanger.
We have suggested here and helped people to play on GameRanger because we though it was the best way to play aom online , no need to come and ask us to change everything for voobly.

Everyone now knows that voobly exists, then just create a website with the same functions (tutorial, technical assistance and community) and that is entirely dedicated to voobly.

Sorry, I repeat here what I said on my previous posts but, a priori, this is necessary because it seems like you don't want to understand.

Sorry, i will just ignore Playin Chicks here since he is not supporting my cause and is just destroying himself in the process.

I hope i am intelligent but people get to me @ times.

Basically we are trying to unify the AoM community onto our server which should have the best of both worlds. (GR's ability to connect with anyone, and ESO's Ratings (Not their actual rating but our own 1600 standard)) We are not asking you to stay with us, we are asking for a chance. It is your choice whether you want to stay and help our new community grow. At least give us a chance to prove we can do as much as GR and ESO.

I came on here in hope of recruiting people for the reasons stated above. Voobly has existed and I am sure you know of it but we just recently added AoM and AoE3 so we are trying to push those new communities forward.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Thanks for working so hard to help and unify people.
Finally, both GR and you are making the same thing and it's all to Your Honor.

I've seen your topics on different forums, for example http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=RTS&showtopic=190345&st=0 and I hope for you it"s gonna work.

But, what you suggest is basically impossible to do :

On GR there is a real community, fair play people and NO RANKING system.
On eso, yes there is a ranking system, but people don't chat except for insulting each other or just spamming "1750+ go rate". And there is much more cheaters there (maphack, oos, ...) because of ranks... no more community (except experts playing them), unfortunately.

Unifying these kinds of people, these differents behaviours and aims is fundamentally not possible.

Maybe try to review your position, if you're really gonna build ranking system, then make it better than eso and you'll attract all eso players (cuz eso server will not be up indefinitely) and GR players who don't play for fun.

Anyways good luck and thanks for having stopped the spam here.
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 pm

So what makes GR warmer than Voobly or ESO is the lack of ranking, i guess thats a deff NO to that system. I was playing AOc a normal GA game and when we were in i said "!mute" and the host said "u can talk if u want to, i dont want the coldness of Voobly to infect GR" it makes u think doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people   Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people Empty

Back to top Go down

Voobly, the main challenger of GR, is trying to recruit people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next