Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 man what did i do wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: man what did i do wrong?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:39 am

Estimated Note :9/10
Number of players :2
Type :supremacy
Map :Forgot its the snowy one with lots of hunt
Duration :forgot
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) :me(zeus) vs urk_ra tepitino(oranos)
Short description :i think i beat the early rush pretty good but then ........telll me my mistakes please...thanks Smile
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/-D-nWRE573/recorded-game-1.rcx


Last edited by EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 pm

oranos can't krush Suspect

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Mirez wrote:
oranos can't krush Suspect

ops i meant very early rush with oranos lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:14 pm

imma have a look
though plz change the name of the rec before uploading it

okay first of your build order is awful, you were classical far to late
vs atties it's best to do a 4:30, it goes like this
5 food (hunting dogs)
3 wood
3 gold (use 2 gold villagers to make a temple when you have 100 gold)
1 house =-> food
food till you can up
then put 3 villagers from food to wood

honesty MAKE TOXOSES, there's no way you can get enough food for 2 stables and 1 barrack
as zeus make 1 archery range 1 barrack and 1 hippikon and make hips hops and tox
flank his turma with your hips and keep your tox out of turma range

in the end you just got "outattied" he had a much stronger eco then you and was an age up further
+ you couldn't stop his murmillos because you went full hip and had no toxoses

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}IamLegend



Posts : 159
Points : 260
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 22
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:00 am

idk i would cent rush in this situation. Go hermes dino hera o0. Map control and eco adv asap. But thats just my opinion. Most people i guess would go hermes/athena aphro and heph for gold starve but wat eva. in greek vs atty games it usually comes down to winning a gold mine or crucial tc o0, but that can be said for any game so hahaha. My logic is flawed.
The oranos should just 4 min up go turma raid get 2nd tc and 11 min heroic adv mythic at like 14 min then titan out by 17min like cyclone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 am

Mirez wrote:
imma have a look
though plz change the name of the rec before uploading it

okay first of your build order is awful, you were classical far to late
vs atties it's best to do a 4:30, it goes like this
5 food (hunting dogs)
3 wood
3 gold (use 2 gold villagers to make a temple when you have 100 gold)
1 house =-> food
food till you can up
then put 3 villagers from food to wood

honesty MAKE TOXOSES, there's no way you can get enough food for 2 stables and 1 barrack
as zeus make 1 archery range 1 barrack and 1 hippikon and make hips hops and tox
flank his turma with your hips and keep your tox out of turma range

in the end you just got "outattied" he had a much stronger eco then you and was an age up further
+ you couldn't stop his murmillos because you went full hip and had no toxoses

yes mirez i will change name of rec next time lol Smile and yes i was making hops and hipps cuz i thought i would have good enough hunt to support it but i am noob -_- but ok i will do barracks archery range and stable next time and i will up at 4 30 lol what if it goes late game what do i do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 am

IamLegend wrote:
idk i would cent rush in this situation. Go hermes dino hera o0. Map control and eco adv asap. But thats just my opinion. Most people i guess would go hermes/athena aphro and heph for gold starve but wat eva. in greek vs atty games it usually comes down to winning a gold mine or crucial tc o0, but that can be said for any game so hahaha. My logic is flawed.
The oranos should just 4 min up go turma raid get 2nd tc and 11 min heroic adv mythic at like 14 min then titan out by 17min like cyclone.

i have been trying to do cent rush but idk how much vills i am suppose to advance with for a good enough eco and what time is good to advance for cent rush?

can you tell me please? or maybe show me some recs? i looked on agesanc but had no luck finding a zeus game where the zeus player does cent rush :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Themista



Posts : 254
Points : 275
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 am

2 boes
4.30 up
3.40 up

4.30
-> 5 FOOD (HUNTING DOGS) 3 WOOD 2 GOLD --> REST FOOD UNTIL YOU HAVE 100 GOLD BUILD TEMPLE WITH YOUR 2 GOLD VILLS AND UP AGE THEN PUT 2 ON FAVOUR 2 ON GOLD 5 ON FOOD AND RESTO ON WOOD.

3.40
-> 9 FOOD (NO HUNTING DOGS) 1 HOUSE->TEMPLE 3 FOOD 1 FAVOUR UP THEN PUT 9 ON WOOD 2 ON FAVOUR 3 ON FOOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 am

Themista wrote:
2 boes
4.30 up
3.40 up

4.30
-> 5 FOOD (HUNTING DOGS) 3 WOOD 2 GOLD --> REST FOOD UNTIL YOU HAVE 100 GOLD BUILD TEMPLE WITH YOUR 2 GOLD VILLS AND UP AGE THEN PUT 2 ON FAVOUR 2 ON GOLD 5 ON FOOD AND RESTO ON WOOD.

3.40
-> 9 FOOD (NO HUNTING DOGS) 1 HOUSE->TEMPLE 3 FOOD 1 FAVOUR UP THEN PUT 9 ON WOOD 2 ON FAVOUR 3 ON FOOD




the 3.40 rush worked out nicely (besides my horrible raiding) thanks but for the 4.30 up why am i putting 2 on favour for? this is just the normal BO when vs atty right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[bMF]::Odysseus



ID ID : 481623
Posts : 534
Points : 598
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:30 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:


i have been trying to do cent rush but idk how much vills i am suppose to advance with for a good enough eco and what time is good to advance for cent rush?

can you tell me please? or maybe show me some recs? i looked on agesanc but had no luck finding a zeus game where the zeus player does cent rush :/
lol men thts why i wasted my time on these..... http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/lF4zvSF2Yg/cenetaur-rush.rcx
http://aom-gr.forumotion.com/general-strategy-discussions-f3/rush-tuto-for-newbies-t792.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:17 pm

I really wouldn't advice people to go cent rush as it is quite a micro heavy strategy, you can easily win a battle using restoration then push for his main
never go hera btw.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}IamLegend



Posts : 159
Points : 260
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 22
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:59 am

hera is so op Very Happy medusa > coll in greek wars and better vs other myth and units
however coll better meatshield i have to admit xD
hera walls late game so op
+op hydra with monstrous rage
imo lighting storm = game finisher>plenty 90% time if used correctly
hera situational god
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Themista



Posts : 254
Points : 275
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:24 am

hera cant win hephestus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito



ID ID : 366877
Posts : 851
Points : 916
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 23
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:43 am

But medusa sure can kill collosus just like mummies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 am

Themista wrote:
hera cant win hephestus.

yes dude i don mean to sound like i know wtf i am talking about cuz most of the time i don't but i am pretty sure hera>collosus especially if you can micro like a mofo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito



ID ID : 366877
Posts : 851
Points : 916
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 23
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 am

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
Themista wrote:
hera cant win hephestus.

yes dude i don mean to sound like i know wtf i am talking about cuz most of the time i don't but i am pretty sure hera>collosus especially if you can micro like a mofo

If you can micro good then hephestus>hera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
Themista wrote:
hera cant win hephestus.

yes dude i don mean to sound like i know wtf i am talking about cuz most of the time i don't but i am pretty sure hera>collosus especially if you can micro like a mofo

If you can micro good then hephestus>hera.

yes but still you will have trouble because the meduas have range gaze attack so running from it will be difficult even with good micro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:18 pm

hephestus is ALWAYS a better option, regarless of skill or time in game
in early game the ubercheap armory thanks to forge of olympus upgrades will decimate your opponents army
and collosi... well collosi are just the epitome of lategame, if you get 4 of em you can basically kill any building/tc and your opponent won't be able to stop them
and weapons of the titans is just a nice tech in general (except for possy)

btw. medusa are crap, they are way to expansive and have very low HP

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Themista



Posts : 254
Points : 275
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:03 pm

1 belle with a bit micro can kill 10 medusas since there isnt any unit to counter him.... then the collosus comes and rape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: man what did i do wrong?   Today at 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
man what did i do wrong?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Spearhead: You're doing it wrong lolololololol
» Fireworks gone wrong
» Can't access app. It says my device has the wrong date. What do I do??
» Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?
» How get a wrong sent gift back?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum