AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intro and help in one lol.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Havaror

Havaror

Intro and help in one lol. Empty
PostSubject: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi guys I'm sotra rushing to get to school here so I might introduce my self in the correct place later.

When I play aom or the titans after about 5 or 10 minuets the game will close and this is what it displays inte the room window:
Intro and help in one lol. Annoyede
If you're confused I deleted all the previous irrelevant text. Please Help.

When I get home from shcool I might have fix fixed up all some the spelling and grammar mistakes. Thankyou.

Last edited by Havaror on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 am

Very strange, never had that problem. Does any message appear?
Back to top Go down
Havaror

Havaror

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 am

As soon as the game exits it also comes up with the 'logging into gameranger' bar.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:53 am

Hmmm probably a net fail. Do you get that 'logging into gameranger' bar even while not playing?
Back to top Go down
Havaror

Havaror

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Yes! But I think it's just game ranger auto logging on when I log into windows.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:33 pm

I agree with Hades, it smells like a net fail:/

But I sometimes get some and the game never crashed. Maybe, you should try to reinstall your game and gameranger but I'm really not sure it could improve anything.

What's your operating system?
Back to top Go down
Havaror

Havaror

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Windows XP. Service Pack 3. The computer is actually only a couple of months old.

Ummm... What exactly is a 'net fail'? Do you mean the internet connection is interrupted?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:52 am

precisely. That problem happens all the time or just happened once?
Back to top Go down
Havaror

Havaror

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 am

All the time. And the timing is random.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm

OK, so for me it confirms you have a bad connection... not stable.

try to fix these desynchronization if you can... because if the problem comes from your internet provider, you won't be able to improve anything (exept by changing your modem-router, maybe).

If you are connected to your modem with an USB wire, change it for a RJ45 or wifi key.
sometimes, wifi got desynchronizations too, try to update your wifi driver (if you are using a wifi key).

good luck
Back to top Go down
Havaror

Havaror

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Before I bother to do this I should tell you I've never had any problem with my internet before. I play lots of games online. I used to even play eso. So do you still think thats the problem?
Back to top Go down
EviL_NeOtron

EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:42 pm

this was happening to me since last month. my net connection was fluctuating and i cudnt figure out the problem. then a week ago i found out it was bcos of a damn RAT ,he bit my phone cable(one meshed wire and only 1or 2 thin threads were left) ... lol lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com
EviL_NeOtron

EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:43 pm

CHECK YOUR CABLE Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Well, just try to play on eso if you can and check if there are disconnections.
Another test you could do : try to play another game with gameranger and see what happens.

Give me your results.

Bye
Back to top Go down
Havaror

Havaror

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 pm

I played an ESO game it's fine, no crashes. I tried game ranger and it crashed again (like always). Sad
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:28 pm

And another game on gameranger?

Maybe you have some firewall or antivirus which block gameranger or make it disconnect....
Back to top Go down
Havaror

Havaror

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 pm

*BUMP*

Something interesting happened today. When game ranger crashed I got this error (It's a bit unusual how they want me to e-mail a log file!). I think it might have something to do with AoM's compatibility with my computer, because whenever I try to install AoM from the disk it always freezes/displays error message when it attempts to install "models.bar". To get around this I had to DL the illegal AOM_Gold.rar from the tutorial.

Oh, and before you ask, yes my PC is definitely powerful enough to run it. My previous (also, worse) computer could run it. I think some of the hardware must hate AoM.

Also Empire Earth II freezes when I try to install it and it worked on my old computer too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro and help in one lol.   Intro and help in one lol. Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro and help in one lol.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Playing on Gameranger :: Technical help-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com