AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy

Go down 
+9
LoLZorZ
{PK}Mirez
death
Evil_Vegito
Vaga
{PK}IamLegend
Themista
Andrw_13
Playin Chicks
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

{PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Playin Chicks wrote:

Your brain is very limited my little stupid donkey friend.

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

stupid little donkey friend, are you serious? lol
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 pm

NO FLAMING PLS OR I CLOSE TOPIC.
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:40 am

"It was a good game sole fact to the reason why i posted it. Does it really matter that much for you to mention false assumptions about ratings on every one of my topics.

1. Stop posting stupid posts, your missing the fact there is more then one way to play Isis.

2. I just mixed chariots, spears, few elles with cats and towers i dont find anything wrong with that.

3. Spears are also easy to spam, you can stop trying to convince telling me spears were a bad choice.

4. Calm your self down im not asking for your inconsiderate advice.

5. What do you mean you got this strat from Dean, to me its common sense to tower,ele,char,cat.

6. As i said before in my previous post,"

The strat i got from dean is tower spam roc drop with mass ele and mercs and mummies o0. Read my post idiot. Why do u think eggy fh? so they can spam crap barrack units? no.... so they can spam midgol units and freking lame. Make spearmen in classical so u can survive to heroic and not get gold starved. After that majority of army should be midgol units not barrack units (switch units to stronger units imo common sesnse) However if u alredy bought couple upgrades for barrack units keep with them i guess some experts do that but for the most part i think they switch over to stronger units.... Ur way of isis doesnt make sense when ur making an army that basically gets countered by 1 unit. Just think about it... I never said spears were bad choice. I think based on map u should of fh mix in camel + spear.... instead of just cf with barrack. If u cf u better spam spinx or go anubite raiding.
Also u kept saying to evry1 u 1700. Look at past posts in rec games. Also im willing to bet a ton of people seen ur writings on the web about u being 1700 so dont lie about it.
Back to top Go down
Playin Chicks

Playin Chicks

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 am

IamLegend wrote:
"It was a good game sole fact to the reason why i posted it. Does it really matter that much for you to mention false assumptions about ratings on every one of my topics.

1. Stop posting stupid posts, your missing the fact there is more then one way to play Isis.

2. I just mixed chariots, spears, few elles with cats and towers i dont find anything wrong with that.

3. Spears are also easy to spam, you can stop trying to convince telling me spears were a bad choice.

4. Calm your self down im not asking for your inconsiderate advice.

5. What do you mean you got this strat from Dean, to me its common sense to tower,ele,char,cat.

6. As i said before in my previous post,"

[quote="IamLegend']The strat i got from dean is tower spam roc drop with mass ele and mercs and mummies o0. Read my post idiot. Why do u think eggy fh? so they can spam crap barrack units? no.... so they can spam midgol units and freking lame. Make spearmen in classical so u can survive to heroic and not get gold starved. After that majority of army should be midgol units not barrack units (switch units to stronger units imo common sesnse) However if u alredy bought couple upgrades for barrack units keep with them i guess some experts do that but for the most part i think they switch over to stronger units.... Ur way of isis doesnt make sense when ur making an army that basically gets countered by 1 unit. Just think about it... I never said spears were bad choice. I think based on map u should of fh mix in camel + spear.... instead of just cf with barrack. If u cf u better spam spinx or go anubite raiding.
Also u kept saying to evry1 u 1700. Look at past posts in rec games. Also im willing to bet a ton of people seen ur writings on the web about u being 1700 so dont lie about it.

Hi IamEnglishIlliterate,

Theres a difference between false assumptions and false accusations.

If there is anything false on this page, it's your age and not to mention your stupid post.
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:29 am

how is my post stupid? I am 100% sure my post and any 1650+ post worth more than all ur posts combined. I am 100% sure i am more skilled than u at every god. I am 100% sure mirez themista and death > u. Dude stop lying about ur account getting hacked and banning ur own clan member just cause he pwned u.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:30 am

damm legend what crawled up your ass and died>?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

ID ID : 1926539

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:46 am

Are you trying to come out of the closet, IamQueer?
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:49 am

i am legend hmmm I'll do this in the same format you did your post previously
1. Jim Carey is gay and so is the movie i am legend
2.Just in case you didn't know Jimmy there isn't in that movie

Last edited by GoldyLocks on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:25 am

just kidding Wink
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:28 am

themista isnt really in ur clan. He quit aomt to play starcraft2. Hes rusty. y would 2k player join clan of gr players? Hes in mg i think o0 and i never said any of u guys suk. Alll i ever said was bravo lied about being 1700.
I know im > then ur level bravo. U ppl refuse to play me and mirez in tourney go ahead get themista....
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:37 am

apologies to iamlegend because chicks is a noob not cause he plays like one but because he is just skert=scared. he told me in ventrilo that he is scared to lose so......... i wasted an hour of my life trying to get this match together and chicks just wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:45 am

Vaga wrote:
damm legend what crawled up your ass and died>?

are you bravo's lil bitch? because you always back him up in every argument so just lay off man and stop sucking his cock so hard.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 am

GoldyLocks wrote:
apologies to iamlegend because chicks is a noob not cause he plays like one but because he is just skert=scared. he told me in ventrilo that he is scared to lose so......... i wasted an hour of my life trying to get this match together and chicks just wouldn't do it.

chicks is scared cuz he cant use MH no more (cuz everyone knows about it) so a fair match-up just terrifies him.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:49 am

PKClown wrote:
Are you trying to come out of the closet, IamQueer?

you are exactly what your name states, A clown.
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:55 am

um i may not like chicks anymore but i know he doesn't map hack and come on guys he is better then 1620. but whatever i don't care anymore. Just don't flame on me Wink
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:15 pm

this topic can be closed imo
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah, no more interest here, topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy   {PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

{PK}Bravo vs {PK}Mike Isis-Posy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2