Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 where was my mistake?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: where was my mistake?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:53 am

Estimated Note :Was pretty fun like a 9/10
Number of players :2
Type :Supremacy
Map :Tundra (most hated map)
Duration : like 20-30 mins
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) :BMF_DeathPenalty(Zeus) Vs lord_of_the_rings (Norse)
Short description :I try to rush some what but failed so then he started laming towers so i couldn't take over i think i should have saved restoration for a better use and what should i do when someone lames that early in the game?
Link to dl the game :http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/oJxxfqr8pF/bmf-deathpenalty-vs-lord-of-the-rings.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[PK]Chicks



ID ID : 0
Posts : 70
Points : 96
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: where was my mistake?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:18 am

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
BMF_DeathPenalty(Zeus) Vs lord_of_the_rings (Norse)


what should i do when someone lames that early in the game?

1. He didin't lame.

2. Stop saying all civs are lame.

3.You waste your army to much, you did have the upper hand however he got a back town centre and was booming slowly.

4. Your city was completly defenceless at 15min

5. Wasted restoration.

6.If you seen he build towers and spent on defence, just contain him dont go inside his town. wall a bit outside your town,explore his resources for example, and build a forward tc.


Last edited by PlàÿîñÇhïçks on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: where was my mistake?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 am

PlàÿîñÇhïçks wrote:


EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
BMF_DeathPenalty(Zeus) Vs lord_of_the_rings (Norse)


what should i do when someone lames that early in the game?

>?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: where was my mistake?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:50 am

PlàÿîñÇhïçks wrote:


1. He didin't lame.

2. Stop saying all civs are lame.

3.You waste your army to much, you did have the upper hand however he got a back town centre and was booming slowly.

4. Your city was completly defenceless at 15min

5. Wasted restoration.

6.If you seen he build towers and spent on defence, just contain him dont go inside his town. wall a bit outside your town,explore his resources for example, and build a forward tc.

1.well he made like 2 towers and stood in base and walled them in defense mode and that is laming to me.

2 i have no idea what you are talking about.

3.i prob did and prob didn't but i want advice from iamlegend,mirez you know pros and not from you (no offense)

4.i try to use army instead of leaving in town

5.i figured.

6. i should have tried gold starve but then again i seen rec and he would have had still enough of gold to go mythic and ragnorok me like he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaga



ID ID : 712824
Posts : 536
Points : 536
Reputation : -51
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: where was my mistake?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 am

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
Estimated Note :Was pretty fun like a 9/10
Number of players :2
Type :Supremacy
Map :Tundra (most hated map)
Duration : like 20-30 mins
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) :BMF_DeathPenalty(Zeus) Vs lord_of_the_rings (Norse)
Short description :I try to rush some what but failed so then he started laming towers so i couldn't take over i think i should have saved restoration for a better use and what should i do when someone lames that early in the game?
Link to dl the game :http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/oJxxfqr8pF/bmf-deathpenalty-vs-lord-of-the-rings.rcx




..... let me get this straight your complaning about being zeus on a high hunt map vs norse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: where was my mistake?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 am

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
PlàÿîñÇhïçks wrote:


1. He didin't lame.

2. Stop saying all civs are lame.

3.You waste your army to much, you did have the upper hand however he got a back town centre and was booming slowly.

4. Your city was completly defenceless at 15min

5. Wasted restoration.

6.If you seen he build towers and spent on defence, just contain him dont go inside his town. wall a bit outside your town,explore his resources for example, and build a forward tc.

1.well he made like 2 towers and stood in base and walled them in defense mode and that is laming to me.

2 i have no idea what you are talking about.

3.i prob did and prob didn't but i want advice from iamlegend,mirez you know pros and not from you (no offense)

4.i try to use army instead of leaving in town

5.i figured.

6. i should have tried gold starve but then again i seen rec and he would have had still enough of gold to go mythic and ragnorok me like he did.
Making 2 towers and hiding in your base vs a countergod is not considered laming. What do you expect? him to come out and get his army defeated?

Well after watching the game I concluded the following.
- Split your hunt, your villagers had to move to go to another spot at a crucial time, you were classical at 5 minutes, which is late for an athena rush, aim for a 4:30.
If you had upped and attacked faster you could've stopped him from walling his towers.
- When you are going classical put villagers from food to wood 10 villagers on food is more then enough. You need the wood for barracks and such.
- Aim for the gold, always try to stop him from getting gold. In this game he had backward gold so there wasn't much you could do however you did let him hunt the entire game without raiding him.
- Contrary to what other people said I think you used restoration pretty good. You won a battle you would otherwise not have won. It's a shame though that battle was kinda pointless since he wasn't mining gold there anymore.
- However then you ended up losing your army to tc-tower fire and his army, you should've retreated a lot faster there.
- Suicide attack at 15:20 WTF dude?! what was the point of trying to take his tc down? You lost a lot of army there

After that you just ruined it by trying to attack his well defended base. Never attack where the opponents wants you to attack. You should've been goldstarving him. You attacked his gold earlier at the left corner so you should have 1 unit at every goldmine and block him from getting any.
If you had done this it would've been an easy win because your army was stronger then his.
Other then that he played pretty good, placed barrack units in tc range raided etc.
-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death



ID ID : 1451210
Posts : 944
Points : 1201
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: where was my mistake?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Mirez wrote:

Making 2 towers and hiding in your base vs a countergod is not considered laming. What do you expect? him to come out and get his army defeated?

Well after watching the game I concluded the following.
- Split your hunt, your villagers had to move to go to another spot at a crucial time, you were classical at 5 minutes, which is late for an athena rush, aim for a 4:30.
If you had upped and attacked faster you could've stopped him from walling his towers.
- When you are going classical put villagers from food to wood 10 villagers on food is more then enough. You need the wood for barracks and such.
- Aim for the gold, always try to stop him from getting gold. In this game he had backward gold so there wasn't much you could do however you did let him hunt the entire game without raiding him.
- Contrary to what other people said I think you used restoration pretty good. You won a battle you would otherwise not have won. It's a shame though that battle was kinda pointless since he wasn't mining gold there anymore.
- However then you ended up losing your army to tc-tower fire and his army, you should've retreated a lot faster there.
- Suicide attack at 15:20 WTF dude?! what was the point of trying to take his tc down? You lost a lot of army there

After that you just ruined it by trying to attack his well defended base. Never attack where the opponents wants you to attack. You should've been goldstarving him. You attacked his gold earlier at the left corner so you should have 1 unit at every goldmine and block him from getting any.
If you had done this it would've been an easy win because your army was stronger then his.
Other then that he played pretty good, placed barrack units in tc range raided etc.
-

AHH i got it now and man i need to do more 1v1's and less team games.....thanks mirez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: where was my mistake?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:19 pm

yes, this is one of the main reasons I don't like teamgames, it's almost impossible to effectively goldstarve someone in a 3v3 match, and I win a lot of games by goldstarving

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: where was my mistake?   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
where was my mistake?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Banned by mistake!!! Please unban me...
» New Plug Y Users -- Do Not Make This Mistake

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum