AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

thor vs egyptian fh A+E help

Go down 
+2
Vaga
SMD_bazookatooth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

thor vs egyptian fh A+E help Empty
PostSubject: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:59 am

thor vs egyptian fh A+E help. i dont know if i should try to out boom them, rush, or go heavy on rc and raid. help plz

Last edited by SMD_bazookatooth on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 am

2 tc semi heroic on high hunt and boom/raid on low hunt?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:50 am

you can start by making 5 raiding cavalry and push him of hunt RIGHT AWAY, have one urlf make walls near his goldmines so you can run through them, then go heroic through bragi and make as many units as possible
Goldstarve him, he will probably use A+E to make a migdol near a goldmine, when he does run through a wall, then come back and attack with flaming weapons, then proceed to goldstarve
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Yeah, or just keep raiding untill he colapses.

Watch Ourk's recs vs Xzanthor, and enjoy the skill!

http://www.ages-strategie.com/Pack-TT-Ourk-10-1-Mo.1708.0.html

http://www.ages-strategie.com/Packs-des-experts.4437.0.html and choose pack TT Ourk

Last edited by RageNrOx on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:39 pm

vaga you seem unsure. do you play thor often? and rage your link doesnt take me to anything i can download from ourk but i found some really good recs by our. hes a beast. thanks for the help ill try this new strategy

Last edited by SMD_bazookatooth on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 am

ive been playing thor lately and i find fast ragna on certain maps fairly effective. Low hunt where isis fh time slower / will likely wall boom. Closed maps/ water maps.
340 rush on high hunt if u can/advisable. 515 rc spam/ 515-530 2tc boom/530(Forseti) adv all eco up then 800 min ish heroic.
water 400-410 grush if dock spam build ships to take fishing spots spam/switch vill to food get heroic asap. to win water. Wall off both sides.
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:04 am

legend yeah i know those strategy's i just never know which one is proper to execute. ok on a map like oasis egyptian will walll in and boom and i raid any food outside of there base. and then go full chariot with around 2 scorpion man and then a+e and rape all my army then comes in with siege towers and wipes everything out. and norse buildings are very weak too. ill end up with lots of resources but cant get it out fast enough after that and dont know what to do to recover.

Last edited by SMD_bazookatooth on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:58 am

walls... run from a+e force him use a+e defense. Or have strong enough army to take a+e HOT hesirs rc bb jarl/husk with micro
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:04 am

I used to have the same problem when playing thor vs eggy since all i play is thor and all my friends play is isis and ra. But if you have a plan stick with it like if he heroics so what gold starve him he cant make anything without gold use all that extra resource for units i like to keep my resource closest to zero as you can unless your trying to age. Try looking at themista and feelthelokirush's recorded games they helped me and always rag unless if your in a team game lol then it doesn't work out most of the time. at least for me.
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:12 am

i found some really good recs. i just need practice now. for any thor players i highly recommend you study these recs
http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=RTS&showtopic=34046&st=0
http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=RTS&showtopic=33721&st=0
http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?showtopic=26556

btw thanks for all your help

Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Sorry bazoo, my link was wrong, I've edited it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thor vs egyptian fh A+E help   thor vs egyptian fh A+E help Empty

Back to top Go down

thor vs egyptian fh A+E help
Page 1 of 1