AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?

Go down 
+2
Andrw_13
death
6 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? Empty
PostSubject: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:46 am

Estimated Note :9/10 very fun for me

Number of players :2

Type :Supremacy

Map :Midgard

Duration :like 15 mins i think

Players' name with gods(arranged by team) :BMF_DeathPenalty (me as hades) vs Master_Julian (Gaia)

Short description :

Me and my friend Julian played a few games, i won a few and he also did and this is one of my victories and its either that

Julian must have did something very wrong to have lost in this match or the fish in this map are just pathetic cuz he fished

and went heroic very good timing (7:30ish) against my non fishing eco so i just want to know did i win cuz i did hunt and

did not bother to do fishing(cuz theirs barely any fish there so i think hunting wood have upped me faster) or did i win out

of sheer luck ? and also gg julian ur gaia rocks ;D

Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/0T1ABCexRv/bmf-deathpenaltyhades-vs-master-juliangaia-on-midgard.rcx
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:17 am

hey
why dont u get a usefull link, im lazy
Smile
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:51 am

Andrw_13 wrote:
hey
why dont u get a usefull link, im lazy
Smile

useful link what? lol my link doesnt work ?
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 am

he could have won easily his eco was much stronger. he just didn't let his army build up he should have pulled all his units back to his tc until he had a decent amount. your playing style is better for a land map. always fish when there's fish.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 am

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
he could have won easily his eco was much stronger. he just didn't let his army build up he should have pulled all his units back to his tc until he had a decent amount. your playing style is better for a land map. always fish when there's fish.

yes of course i know but just this map was crappy and i didnt feel to fish.....
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:15 am

im not trying to be a hater. just trying to help out. if you watched any of my recs i would be happy if you could tell me what i could do to play better ^_^
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:17 am

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
im not trying to be a hater. just trying to help out. if you watched any of my recs i would be happy if you could tell me what i could do to play better ^_^

srry that wasnt suppose to sound mean or anything sorry and i am happy u r back also Wink
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:20 am

Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:49 pm

FH as gaia against greek is stupid in water map. Make three minataurs and make his TC fire one of them and attack the TC with hoplites.
https://aom-gr.forumotion.com/recorded-games-f6/athena-rush-vs-gaia-fh-t623.htm
While you were advancing u had villis as 12-3-3 order. Always have 4 on gold and wood. You can get 2 of your food to gold and wood or make 2 other villis.
He didn't do good. He let his soldiers die, made contarius, didn't retreat birds against Chiron.
This is my favourite water map as hades. It maybe a crappy map or a stupid map, you gotta fish always (except for kronos or oranos players in highland where the people get frustated for wasting time of their citizens for only 3 fish on water).

NOTE:- The link i posted above is to show that Gaia FH is stupid against greeks. I played the game long time ago when i wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:50 am

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
FH as gaia against greek is stupid in water map. Make three minataurs and make his TC fire one of them and attack the TC with hoplites.
https://aom-gr.forumotion.com/recorded-games-f6/athena-rush-vs-gaia-fh-t623.htm
While you were advancing u had villis as 12-3-3 order. Always have 4 on gold and wood. You can get 2 of your food to gold and wood or make 2 other villis.
He didn't do good. He let his soldiers die, made contarius, didn't retreat birds against Chiron.
This is my favourite water map as hades. It maybe a crappy map or a stupid map, you gotta fish always (except for kronos or oranos players in highland where the people get frustated for wasting time of their citizens for only 3 fish on water).

NOTE:- The link i posted above is to show that Gaia FH is stupid against greeks. I played the game long time ago when i wasn't that good.

i wasnt zeus i was hades :/ it will be less effective and plus when u do athena rush u just buy the minotaurs without the upgrade that makes them cheaper?
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:02 am

no fish=fail always fish its so op i saw this one dude try to fish on watering hole 4 mins into the game
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:30 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:

i wasnt zeus i was hades :/ it will be less effective and plus when u do athena rush u just buy the minotaurs without the upgrade that makes them cheaper?
I know you were hades. But you have athena. It works as far as the TC is hitting one of the minataurs. I didn't want to spam minataurs. So no need of the upgrade. Just make 2.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:50 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:

I know you were hades. But you have athena. It works as far as the TC is hitting one of the minataurs. I didn't want to spam minataurs. So no need of the upgrade. Just make 2.

oh alright i see thanks bro
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:18 pm

always fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?   did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good? Empty

Back to top Go down

did not fish at all vs gaia fisher did i do good?
Page 1 of 1