AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beat enemy on titans difficulty

Go down 
+7
Vaga
Evil_Vegito
{PK}Mirez
[bMF]::Odysseus
giby
SMD_bazookatooth
Lancer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lancer

Beat enemy on titans difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:12 am

in the start make all your workers gather food from chicken create more workers until your resources become 50 then the last villager that is created ask it to make temple.advance and start making walls(i suggest do this on acropolis so you can defend your base easily) then make at least 10 villagers on food wood and gold(make at least 20 farms arrange it in such a way that its not far from drop site) keep gathering resources and train ranged units(greeks train toxotes and so on for the others) keep makiing to defend your base until the titans age.get resources from outdside the base when you are in classical age as enemies do not attack on that moment.when you are in titans age get ur workers to gather inside the base,research titans gate,train many toxotes and hypapist for egyptians make elephants and chariots for atlantean make murmilos and archus to go attack with the titan and win.get 20 villagers working on the titan gate and once its done start making wonder,in case ur titan die u can still use wonder to win, wait till the enemy attack you kill them all and quickly attack the enemy as after the enemy attack they wont hav army on their base. go attack your enemies base make ur units fight units while titan attack buildings attack the easiest military buildings first then town center and last houses.you should win this way 11
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
giby

giby

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 pm

ty for the advice man :<
Back to top Go down

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:34 pm

hhmmm....hope ur aom strts working online...we will give u a better strtgy to f*** titan Very Happy
cya soon on gr... What a Face

Last edited by Odysseus on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:51 pm

this is horrible horrible advice, makes me sad
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Odysseus wrote:
which strtgy game u r talking abt....sounds cool to me...i will buy tht game soon////
lol
Is stupid advice.
I have a problem. I can't beat the second level of titans campaign. I downloaded some AI that make the cpu more good in raiding and attacking. Help me!!
I have somehow managed to win the first game by building walls Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:17 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
Odysseus wrote:
which strtgy game u r talking abt....sounds cool to me...i will buy tht game soon////
lol
Is stupid advice.
I have a problem. I can't beat the second level of titans campaign. I downloaded some AI that make the cpu more good in raiding and attacking. Help me!!
I have somehow managed to win the first game by building walls Razz
stupid post needs stupid advice afro ...

+1
quite right vaga...(i edited my last post)

Last edited by Odysseus on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:15 am

hes obviously nooob dont be so mean to him guys
Back to top Go down
Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:22 pm

y stupid it works and i defeated titans campaign on difficulty titans all you need is two layer of walls when you start the mission 2 juz make it small first and expand later make ur units attack the nearby enemy then you start walling in the resources gather them i use 5 citizens on each resource except food i use 13 finish the bushes then make lots of farms train many arcus to defend from behind the walls keep 1 citizen near wall to repair damages juz hold on till u tink u hav a lot of army then you can start destroying the enemy little by little it works all you need is patience
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Look lancer I know you got the best intentions but I can beat a computer on titan just by rushing, no need for walls or patience
Back to top Go down
giby

giby

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:29 pm

=.= ....wow lots of meanies
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:16 pm

lol ty for strategy never could beat that big cyclops meanie.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 am

thanks for the strategy! Whenever I fight titan pc I usually try to rush em to win since it gets harder and harder for them to get beaten as the game drags on in lategame..so this guide actually works. And I've never played any of the campaigns before so if ever I decide to play a campaign in titan difficulty I could look at ur guide for some tips Surprised

so kudos on ur effort in writing this guide! cheers

Last edited by Tyler on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:27 am

You guys are hopeless...
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 am

Yeah, this is so stupid. If you want the easiest way to defeat a titan, just make 3mins krush & don't let the stupid comp to gold, Then destroy his tc with murms & prometheans & [oracle hero(s) if you still have it]
But why would anyone want to defeat a titan comp so badly? Those bots have no idea how to play Aom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:22 am

The AI, whether it be easy or titan level is stupid since it allows you to raid their food/gold and won't adapt if ever you do a 3:30 krush, 4:30 rush, etc.

So if you want to experience a bigger challenge and really feel 'titan' difficulty level then you could pretty much just let him survive for a while. It's what this guide is trying to point out; giving an opinion on how to fight a titan during late game.

Alternatively, you could try taking on 3 titans, since you can't rush all of them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:35 am

juz trying to help those people who needs it people hav different ways
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:59 pm

lancer post a rec of you winning a titan comp using this and i will bow down to you
Back to top Go down
Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 am

ok soon wen it start working ull see
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:23 am

lol mirez is harder to beat then any titan ai lol and is utterly useless all evryon e is trying to say is you are very noob in a very mean manner lol
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:52 am

lol yeah but once you get online you'll see it doesn't work. but the good thing is you'll get better quick Wink afro
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Vaga wrote:
lol mirez is harder to beat then any titan ai lol and is utterly useless all evryon e is trying to say is you are very noob in a very mean manner lol
+1 xD
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 pm

I wouldn't say mean manner, he's just kinda clueless. I guess if you play single player all the time a titan ai might seem challenging....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Lancer wrote:
juz trying to help those people who needs it people hav different ways
sure men...thts how strtgies builts and they comes out just like u made and tried to share...here we get lot of plyrs to play vs and lot of strgies to learn on...so basically we get hundreds of better ways to f*** titan...whn ur game strts wrking u will automatically see urself u will not need to w8 till titan/wonder to beat pc...u will strt learning/doing/thnking abt mysterious word RUSHING...keep on making ur strgies dude...and make thm such as ppl will die to learn it from u XD...everyone strts being a noob Wink just keep on trying bro...hope to see u soon on gr...
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:56 pm

+1 oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat enemy on titans difficulty   Beat enemy on titans difficulty Empty

Back to top Go down

Beat enemy on titans difficulty
Page 1 of 1