AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh Empty
PostSubject: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:07 am

dont you too?

i vs some empire guy he was oranoob like most of these gr players are and i by mistake thought he was norse cuz previous game he was and he got owned but anyways so i did hoplite and archer combo which i was suppose to do hipp and archer combo and basically cost me the game cuz he pushed me in my base and didnt let me move outt....
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:39 am

yeah i feel like its disrespectful. they are normally the people who will flame you and laugh and 999 and wont do rematch. i feel like its good sportsmanship to give rematches.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:34 am

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
yeah i feel like its disrespectful. they are normally the people who will flame you and laugh and 999 and wont do rematch. i feel like its good sportsmanship to give rematches.

agreed! i always give re's just cuz i know how it feels to be denied of one, if he lost, he would have def asked for re.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 pm

I refuse rematches sometimes. When I own someone in less then 10 minutes his 'main god' won't save him either.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 pm

gg no re all the way Razz
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Mirez wrote:
I refuse rematches sometimes. When I own someone in less then 10 minutes his 'main god' won't save him either.
I feel special then Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm

You aren't that bad. I'm talking about the types that do 8 minute classical or don't fish on medit.
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 pm

The rematches help so much. The first couple rounds with you mirez I didnt even get out of my base. But that last one on ghostlake I actually hit you with a few raids. still lost at like 10 min though lol
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 am

Mirez wrote:

yes but i lasted lik 30 mins vs him :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh   omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh Empty

Back to top Go down

omg i hate people who dont give rematches arhh
Page 1 of 1