AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much Empty
PostSubject: tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much   tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 am

ok guys i played a 1v1 vs Giba and i tried this new strat where i get eco ups and armory ups till he goes heroic so i can easily own his army which would have worked if ancestors/eclipse never existed and i didn't use wall cuz it all took place in my base....any suggestions cuz this was that map where there is ice in the middle of map so i can not have builded walls with gate trick....i lived that attack but it messed me up badly....

i hope A/E never existeddd mannn

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/eANFi-UTZi/gay-ae-giba-1v1-egyptt.rcx
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much   tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:47 pm

I never upgrade armory except copper shields as zeus. I wait for Hephaestus cheap armory.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much   tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:09 pm

don't bother with armory and 2nd eco upgrades too much, just get a 2nd tc, make walls and flood hiptox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much   tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much Empty

Back to top Go down

tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much
Page 1 of 1