Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 am

ok guys i played a 1v1 vs Giba and i tried this new strat where i get eco ups and armory ups till he goes heroic so i can easily own his army which would have worked if ancestors/eclipse never existed and i didn't use wall cuz it all took place in my base....any suggestions cuz this was that map where there is ice in the middle of map so i can not have builded walls with gate trick....i lived that attack but it messed me up badly....

i hope A/E never existeddd mannn

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/eANFi-UTZi/gay-ae-giba-1v1-egyptt.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:47 pm

I never upgrade armory except copper shields as zeus. I wait for Hephaestus cheap armory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:09 pm

don't bother with armory and 2nd eco upgrades too much, just get a 2nd tc, make walls and flood hiptox

PostSubject: Re: tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much   Today at 11:49 am

Back to top Go down

tried new strat and it semi-worked till A/E ahh i hate it that gp so much
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1