Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

can join a room but when the game starts it asks me to in sert the cd whereas I already have it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
me

PostSubject: can join a room but when the game starts it asks me to in sert the cd whereas I already have it   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:04 am

to be clear:
I can create or join a room in order to launch a game. But when I click "join" (in gameranger) it tells me to insert the cd. I already have the no cd crack...

I have installed the titan expansion
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: can join a room but when the game starts it asks me to in sert the cd whereas I already have it   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am

You can play the game offline using the no cd crack? Is your no cd crack 6.78 mb? You tried reinstalling the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: can join a room but when the game starts it asks me to in sert the cd whereas I already have it   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:35 pm

did you use a no cd crack or the crack referred to on this website?
Because on eso I also have a no cd loader however I can't use it on gameranger.

PostSubject: Re: can join a room but when the game starts it asks me to in sert the cd whereas I already have it   Today at 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down

can join a room but when the game starts it asks me to in sert the cd whereas I already have it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1