AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

yony vs epsilon

Go down 
+8
Evil_Vegito
Andrw_13
ArF_Ice
Vaga
Prime
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
[UrK]_Latino
yOnY
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yOnY

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:28 pm

for some days nobody post a rec so i think to post this recs.we play 2 games in both i play random gods and he play loki.
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/0iBt6zjkD9/recorded-game-3.rcx

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/0iBt6zjkD9/recorded-game-3.rcx

have fun clown
Back to top Go down
yOnY

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 pm

sorry pclive dont share my second game
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/XMkm_t2qBQ/recorded-game-4.rcx
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:51 pm

good gamez yony
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 pm

9, Im really bad vs eggies with Loki Sad . & 2nd game, I advanced too late, I forgot that my opponent's god was norse xD
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

ID ID : 2364894

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:08 pm

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:
9, Im really bad vs eggies with Loki Sad . & 2nd game, I advanced too late, I forgot that my opponent's god was norse xD

Sigh...

Can't you just accept defeat like a grown-up boy?
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 pm

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

epsilon frnd u need to work more in fast age advaancess
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Sea wrote:
[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

Sigh...

woah thats a bad kitty
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Vaga wrote:
Sea wrote:
[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

Sigh...

woah thats a bad kitty

just doing my part for this half-dead community Smile
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:59 pm

[UrK]_Latino wrote:
[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

yeah, u need to improve ur skill in fast age advances and not make obviously invented excuses like "i forgot my opponent is norse" and stuff like that just becoz u dont want to lose face
Back to top Go down
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:06 am

Sea wrote:
Vaga wrote:
Sea wrote:
[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

Sigh...

woah thats a bad kitty

just doing my part for this half-dead community Smile
Rigggghhhhhhhht
You all should put this on desc when u host a game - https://aom-gr.forumotion.com -
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 am

yeah that works but most of gr in like spanish ppl who dont rly speak english and are total noobs anyway
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 am

Vaga wrote:
yeah that works but most of gr in like spanish ppl who dont rly speak english and are total noobs anyway
right, u better put this:
HOw to Become a PRO: go here https://aom-gr.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Sea wrote:
[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

Sigh...

It's my way of accepting defeat, got a problem with that??

Sea wrote:
[UrK]_Latino wrote:
[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

yeah, u need to improve ur skill in fast age advances and not make obviously invented excuses like "i forgot my opponent is norse" and stuff like that just becoz u dont want to lose face

Oh, like you are a superb pro player, you have just made 5 posts sport, nothing too good about them. If you want to post, post something relevant & good ..!
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Suresh play with a new god. Such as Ra. It would be a nice challenge for you.
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Quote :

Making stuff up isn't exactly what you call accepting defeat.

Quote :
Oh, like you are a superb pro player, you have just made 5 posts sport, nothing too good about them. If you want to post, post something relevant & good ..!

Those posts were me telling an awkward 15-year old teen to please shut up coz he simply has too much hot air coming out of his mouth. They look pretty relevant and good posts to me. Smile

Last edited by Sea on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Themista

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 am

yony yony <3
Back to top Go down
yOnY

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:03 pm

i dont understand what you want to say themista
Back to top Go down
Themista

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:38 pm

nothing special.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Sea wrote:
Quote :

Making stuff up isn't exactly what you call accepting defeat.

Quote :

Those posts were me telling an awkward 15-year old teen to please shut up coz he simply has too much hot air coming out of his mouth. They look pretty relevant and good posts to me. Smile

7, 41, don't be such a baby!! Very Happy If you are the grown-up here, then you woudn't have that much sense to just spam & tease a younger kid just bcos he can't do that to his own same aged people Neutral Jeez, really man, Don't take Life so seriously, it isn't permanent Wink Seems like a kid has to tell a grown up to shut up & mind his own business..
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Quote :
7, 41, don't be such a baby!! If you are the grown-up here, then you woudn't have that much sense to just spam & tease a younger kid just bcos he can't do that to his own same aged people Jeez, really man, Don't take Life so seriously, it isn't permanent Seems like a kid has to tell a grown up to shut up & mind his own business..

Aww... you really feel that I'm teasing you? Gee, you really are pissed! Neutral
Anyway, I just made a lil comment about you and here you are exploding like a firecracker acting all defensive. Very Happy Don't worry man, yeah I know you center your whole life around this game, since it's probably the only thing that measures your worth as a person, seeing as how you post your outdated rr's as ur sig and judging by how you react like a girl just coz of a teeny comment on my part Very Happy
Seriously man, get a social life, yeah I know it may be a bit hard knowing you're used to talking with your classmates babbling weird numbers like "11" instead of just laughing like a real person. Get some friends man, and I'm talking about the "real" world, dont worry, you probably don't know what's going on but if u need any psychological help, don't hesitate to contact me, I will always be here supportin ya all the way buddy! Wink

Last edited by Sea on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 pm

I do not approve of the post above
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Mirez wrote:
I do not approve of the post above

Hmm, you seriously don't want to get biased.

In the meantime Mirez, I'm curious as to why you joined the PK clan even when you just recently kept insulting its members a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
[PK]Chicks

[PK]Chicks

ID ID : 0

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:11 am

Sea wrote:
Quote :
7, 41, don't be such a baby!! If you are the grown-up here, then you woudn't have that much sense to just spam & tease a younger kid just bcos he can't do that to his own same aged people Jeez, really man, Don't take Life so seriously, it isn't permanent Seems like a kid has to tell a grown up to shut up & mind his own business..

Aww... you really feel that I'm teasing you? Gee, you really are pissed! Neutral
Anyway, I just made a lil comment about you and here you are exploding like a firecracker acting all defensive. Very Happy Don't worry man, yeah I know you center your whole life around this game, since it's probably the only thing that measures your worth as a person, seeing as how you post your outdated rr's as ur sig and judging by how you react like a girl just coz of a teeny comment on my part Very Happy
Seriously man, get a social life, yeah I know it may be a bit hard knowing you're used to talking with your classmates babbling weird numbers like "11" instead of just laughing like a real person. Get some friends man, and I'm talking about the "real" world, dont worry, you probably don't know what's going on but if u need any psychological help, don't hesitate to contact me, I will always be here supportin ya all the way buddy! Wink

Your attitude is awful.

The thought of joining the community with intent to causing drama is ignorance, besides for that reason you don’t have any integrity.

Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:34 am

Quote :

Your attitude is awful.

The thought of joining the community with intent to causing drama is ignorance, besides for that reason you don’t have any integrity.

What a hypocrite. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yony vs epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon Empty

Back to top Go down

yony vs epsilon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next