Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister


Share | 
 

 yony vs epsilon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Sea wrote:
Quote :

Your attitude is awful.

The thought of joining the community with intent to causing drama is ignorance, besides for that reason you don’t have any integrity.

What a hypocrite. Smile

Look who is talking..


Sea wrote:
Quote :
7, 41, don't be such a baby!! If you are the grown-up here, then you woudn't have that much sense to just spam & tease a younger kid just bcos he can't do that to his own same aged people Jeez, really man, Don't take Life so seriously, it isn't permanent Seems like a kid has to tell a grown up to shut up & mind his own business..

Aww... you really feel that I'm teasing you? Gee, you really are pissed! Neutral
Anyway, I just made a lil comment about you and here you are exploding like a firecracker acting all defensive. Very Happy Don't worry man, yeah I know you center your whole life around this game, since it's probably the only thing that measures your worth as a person, seeing as how you post your outdated rr's as ur sig and judging by how you react like a girl just coz of a teeny comment on my part Very Happy
Seriously man, get a social life, yeah I know it may be a bit hard knowing you're used to talking with your classmates babbling weird numbers like "11" instead of just laughing like a real person. Get some friends man, and I'm talking about the "real" world, dont worry, you probably don't know what's going on but if u need any psychological help, don't hesitate to contact me, I will always be here supportin ya all the way buddy! Wink


7,You are the one who is pissed now.. Telling some stupid other things like rr & defensive .. Yeah, whatever man, i dont care if you think that way, you can post another long historic & psychological advice / story( or whatever that comes to ur big brain) below this post, & do whatever you want.. Bye , "& Good job in doing your part for this half-dead community" Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 pm

I did not keep insulting pk members, I was merely stating it's usually the pk members who were having the pointless flame wars. Much like we're having right now.

Besides that has nothing to do with you being an a-hole

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Anyone knows who Sea is? cuz i dont, neither he made a presentation topic or some.... hes 8 post and he knows everything about everyone....
Anyone else has the thought tht this guy might be a troll from another member?
This is possible since i know this guy "Mr. J stevens" whos a troll in GR and he has another account where he doesnt flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:06 am

Mirez wrote:
I did not keep insulting pk members, I was merely stating it's usually the pk members who were having the pointless flame wars. Much like we're having right now.

Besides that has nothing to do with you being an a-hole

Trying to conceal the stuff you said in the past won't really do you any good considering you do a very poor job at it. Smile At any rate, I suggest you try not to argue these kind of stuff with me, coz the facts aren't really supportin your way. Wink

Anyways, I don't really care what clan you're into right now, just find it real funny (though I actually expected it) how easy you're fooled and manipulated. Smile Besides.. just tellin the truth here, but just by your social personality, you're completely out of place with the clan. Smile The only thing that's keepin you afloat is your encyclopedic knowledge of this game, otherwise you wouldn't even exist. Smile


Last edited by Sea on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:18 am

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:
Look who is talking..

Before you even open your mouth, at least try and place some sense in what you say. Smile

Quote :
7,You are the one who is pissed now.. Telling some stupid other things like rr & defensive .. Yeah, whatever man, i dont care if you think that way, you can post another long historic & psychological advice / story( or whatever that comes to ur big brain) below this post, & do whatever you want..

As soon as you are actually able to understand anything that I'm talking about, and as soon as you're able to give me responses that actually make sense, then you can correspond with me again. Smile

Quote :
Good job in doing your part for this half-dead community

Thanks for the appreciation! Smile That's probably the only sensible thing that came out of your brain. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yOnY



Posts : 171
Points : 226
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 28
Location : romania

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 pm

sea make some real friends and stop writing here dude make a social life like you say dont waste time here.we are friends here and in our free time we playing just for fun stop spaming posts here .cya affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:22 pm

yOnY (Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:27 pm) wrote:
sea make some real friends and stop writing here dude make a social life like you say dont waste time here.we are friends here and in our free time we playing just for fun stop spaming posts here .cya affraid

Yony please don't copy other people's lines if you can't think of anything original to say. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:39 pm

yOnY (16/12/10, 05:27 pm) wrote:
sea make some real friends and stop writing here dude make a social life like you say dont waste time here.we are friends here and in our free time we playing just for fun stop spaming posts here .cya affraid

Stop it dude, it's just a waste of time arguing with this idiot, he just wants to do spam & waste time himself..


uRk]Andrw_13 (16/12/10, 12:31 am) wrote:
Anyone knows who Sea is? cuz i dont, neither he made a presentation topic or some.... hes 8 post and he knows everything about everyone....

Are you kidding me? He doesnt know anything abt any of us.. He is just some random dude trying to have fun in the virtual world bcos he doesnt have any friends in the real world Sad I say, just forget him & his pointless comments.. (If i am correct, He will post another crap post "quoting" this post & telling me he appreciates it or whatevr Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:04 pm

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:

Stop it dude, it's just a waste of time arguing with this idiot, he just wants to do spam & waste time himself..

Rofl.. Didn't you just remark that you weren't going to reply in my posts again? Don't worry man, posting again even if you said 'goodbye' means you're obviously really pissed off now, but just try to take some anger management therapy, it might work. Smile

Quote :
Are you kidding me? He doesnt know anything abt any of us.. He is just some random dude trying to have fun in the virtual world bcos he doesnt have any friends in the real world I say, just forget him & his pointless comments..

I gotta hand it to you. From being an autistic guy posting weird, nonsense stuff you actually got some sense to copy paste other people's lines and post it as if it were your own! Very Happy So like I said dude, stop centering your life around this game. Get some friends in the real world. Locking yourself up in your dorky room playing aot 24hrs a day won't help you at all man. Smile

Quote :
(If i am correct, He will post another crap post "quoting" this post & telling me he appreciates it or whatevr )

Wow. Your observation skills are amazing. Very Happy If you're going to try and act clever, next time, don't be a retard and post stuff that everybody already knows. Very Happy Try harder dude, your IQ level is showing, coz of all the people that I've argued with so far, yours is clearly the lowest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Sea (Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:06 am) wrote:
Mirez wrote:
I did not keep insulting pk members, I was merely stating it's usually the pk members who were having the pointless flame wars. Much like we're having right now.

Besides that has nothing to do with you being an a-hole

Trying to conceal the stuff you said in the past won't really do you any good considering you do a very poor job at it. Smile At any rate, I suggest you try not to argue these kind of stuff with me, coz the facts aren't really supportin your way. Wink

Anyways, I don't really care what clan you're into right now, just find it real funny (though I actually expected it) how easy you're fooled and manipulated. Smile Besides.. just tellin the truth here, but just by your social personality, you're completely out of place with the clan. Smile The only thing that's keepin you afloat is your encyclopedic knowledge of this game, otherwise you wouldn't even exist. Smile
you say that the facts are working against me but you're the one blabbering nonsense based on nothing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Mirez (Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 pm) wrote:
Sea (Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:06 am) wrote:
Mirez wrote:
I did not keep insulting pk members, I was merely stating it's usually the pk members who were having the pointless flame wars. Much like we're having right now.

Besides that has nothing to do with you being an a-hole

Trying to conceal the stuff you said in the past won't really do you any good considering you do a very poor job at it. Smile At any rate, I suggest you try not to argue these kind of stuff with me, coz the facts aren't really supportin your way. Wink

Anyways, I don't really care what clan you're into right now, just find it real funny (though I actually expected it) how easy you're fooled and manipulated. Smile Besides.. just tellin the truth here, but just by your social personality, you're completely out of place with the clan. Smile The only thing that's keepin you afloat is your encyclopedic knowledge of this game, otherwise you wouldn't even exist. Smile
you say that the facts are working against me but you're the one blabbering nonsense based on nothing

Sigh, denial won't work, Rob/Mirez or whoever.

Browsing the forum clearly reveals that you have insulted the clan, at some point also calling for some to be banned based on made-up nonsense, as well as criticizing the entire clan in general as a whole. Whatever was the reason for the cause of your disparaging remarks, whether it be because of their flamewars as you say, or because of their a-hole attitudes, what you have said remains as insults nonetheless.

The point that I would like to make is that for someone who has so insulted a clan in the past and then suddenly becomes a member of the clan that he himself has insulted before... doesn't that bother you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:19 pm

I did not denying I asked a ban for I think it was vaga for their continuous flaming much like you are doing right now. I made 1 post saying chicks was the leader of the flames (poking at vaga and someone else) not directly towards pk.

However this doesn't change the fact you are behaving like a major asshole and a smart ass. Fix your attitude or gtfo.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:08 pm

wheres a moderator when u need him?

sea has 14 post of pure flaming pls someone stop it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Mirez wrote:
I did not denying I asked a ban for I think it was vaga for their continuous flaming much like you are doing right now. I made 1 post saying chicks was the leader of the flames (poking at vaga and someone else) not directly towards pk.

However this doesn't change the fact you are behaving like a major asshole and a smart ass. Fix your attitude or gtfo.

Wasn't just Vaga. Chicks and Clown as well based on made-up nonsense you invented (read the forum).
Anyhows, It looks as if you're trying to tone down the insults that you made by differentiating members of the clan and the clan itself. In this case, there wasn't much difference between the two anyway. Aren't the members of a clan actually the ones that make up a clan? The members are no less the clan itself. Besides, at the time when you were making those insults, most if not all of the clan members in PK were flamers and a-holes anyway, at least by the way how you and others described it.
So if you're trying to tone down your guilt by separating a clan from its members, don't. It's not a 100-member clan where only 4 members are idiots.
Moreover, it's not just your remarks that they should get banned that's in your list of insults. There's more.

Quote :
However this doesn't change the fact you are behaving like a major asshole and a smart ass. Fix your attitude or gtfo.

First of all, accept that flaming is part of a forum, especially considering this is a gaming forum. Almost everybody flames at varying degrees.
Next, I don't necessarily post offending insults unless someone attempts to post insults to me beforehand. Smile Pretty much all of my insulting remarks are just responses to insults made by other members themselves. So if you're going to flame me, then I'm simply just returning the favor. Smile My post regarding Epsilon was criticism of his inability to accept defeat, admittedly harsh, but criticism nonetheless. Besides, I'm pretty sure giving harsh criticisms isn't anything new to you Mirez, considering you fill most of your posts with remarks such as calling members "stupid" or "dumb", at times for no valid reason whatsoever, and at one point even having a flaming war with Themista just because of your apparent view of him as an "egoistic" person.
Try not to be too ignorant with how you yourself behave. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:06 pm

uRk]Andrw_13 wrote:
wheres a moderator when u need him?

sea has 14 post of pure flaming pls someone stop it

lol!

Weren't you the guy who once got blocked by his own clan members? Very Happy

Sigh, I guess someone who has no idea why he once got blocked by his own clan members would also have no idea either how to differentiate flaming from arguing. Smile

Seriously, can't you go be stupid somewhere else? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Sea wrote:
Mirez wrote:
I did not denying I asked a ban for I think it was vaga for their continuous flaming much like you are doing right now. I made 1 post saying chicks was the leader of the flames (poking at vaga and someone else) not directly towards pk.

However this doesn't change the fact you are behaving like a major asshole and a smart ass. Fix your attitude or gtfo.

Wasn't just Vaga. Chicks and Clown as well based on made-up nonsense you invented (read the forum).
Anyhows, It looks as if you're trying to tone down the insults that you made by differentiating members of the clan and the clan itself. In this case, there wasn't much difference between the two anyway. Aren't the members of a clan actually the ones that make up a clan? The members are no less the clan itself. Besides, at the time when you were making those insults, most if not all of the clan members in PK were flamers and a-holes anyway, at least by the way how you and others described it.
So if you're trying to tone down your guilt by separating a clan from its members, don't. It's not a 100-member clan where only 4 members are idiots.
Moreover, it's not just your remarks that they should get banned that's in your list of insults. There's more.

Quote :
However this doesn't change the fact you are behaving like a major asshole and a smart ass. Fix your attitude or gtfo.


First of all, accept that flaming is part of a forum, especially considering this is a gaming forum. Almost everybody flames at varying degrees.
Next, I don't necessarily post offending insults unless someone attempts to post insults to me beforehand. Smile Pretty much all of my insulting remarks are just responses to insults made by other members themselves. So if you're going to flame me, then I'm simply just returning the favor. Smile My post regarding Epsilon was criticism of his inability to accept defeat, admittedly harsh, but criticism nonetheless. Besides, I'm pretty sure giving harsh criticisms isn't anything new to you Mirez, considering you fill most of your posts with remarks such as calling members "stupid" or "dumb", at times for no valid reason whatsoever, and at one point even having a flaming war with Themista just because of your apparent view of him as an "egoistic" person.
Try not to be too ignorant with how you yourself behave. Smile

I cannot believe I read that entire post as it contains a lot of BS.
Firstly I joined pk because I enjoy playing and talking with them over vent. Them being bravo, onotole, kez, nappy and mike. I haven't seen clown or vaga lately.
Onto your second point, no flaming is not a part of forums, if you were to go on http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/index.php you'd be banned on your first post.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am

Sea wrote:
uRk]Andrw_13 wrote:
wheres a moderator when u need him?

sea has 14 post of pure flaming pls someone stop it

lol!

Weren't you the guy who once got blocked by his own clan members? Very Happy

Sigh, I guess someone who has no idea why he once got blocked by his own clan members would also have no idea either how to differentiate flaming from arguing. Smile

Seriously, can't you go be stupid somewhere else? Very Happy
Dude ure sick, Seriously get a life, and stop talkin bout things u dont know, besides it was an intern conflict betwen 2 member of a 3 member clan, FFS why dont u just go away? Nobody likes u here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13



ID ID : 2552530
Posts : 517
Points : 564
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : HOme

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:34 am

I dont even know why are we wasting our time on this dude.

I even doubt he knows how to play AOM, LOL wtf is he doing here reading all the posts made by other ppl 3 or 4 months ago?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:27 am

uRk]Andrw_13 wrote:
Sea wrote:
uRk]Andrw_13 wrote:
wheres a moderator when u need him?

sea has 14 post of pure flaming pls someone stop it

lol!

Weren't you the guy who once got blocked by his own clan members? Very Happy

Sigh, I guess someone who has no idea why he once got blocked by his own clan members would also have no idea either how to differentiate flaming from arguing. Smile

Seriously, can't you go be stupid somewhere else? Very Happy
Dude ure sick, Seriously get a life, and stop talkin bout things u dont know, besides it was an intern conflict betwen 2 member of a 3 member clan, FFS why dont u just go away? Nobody likes u here.

FFS man seriously go get a social life, it won't help at all even if at a place like an internet forum you can't even make any friends at all. Very Happy Geeks like u may have trouble getting friends at school, but seriously, even at a forum like this? Very Happy FFS man getting blocked by his own clan members? Smile And it wasn't just a conflict between two ppl, wasn't internal either. Pretty much just the fact that you behave like an ass and yet fail to even realize it. Very Happy

To top it all off, why are you even posting your own pic as your avatar? Very Happy Geez man, clearly shows ur personal insecurities, your face isn't even the slightest bit photogenic anyway. Very Happy Just coz u have a loser status in real life doesn't mean you have to try and make a name for urself in the virtual world, and boy, FFS you FAIL in that too! Very Happy

Quote :
I dont even know why are we wasting our time on this dude.

I even doubt he knows how to play AOM, LOL wtf is he doing here reading all the posts made by other ppl 3 or 4 months ago?

You're kinda right about one thing though. That is, yeah, I actually hold two accounts in this forum, the other account where I act like a good boy pretending that nothing is going on, and this one, where I'm a bit more critical. Been here for almost a year, which is why I remember most of the stuff that's been discussed in this place.

At any rate, if you think you're wasting time, then why even reply in my posts? Very Happy LOL. The more and more you reply in my posts, the clearer it shows that your face is becoming more and more red in frustration. Smile But sure, go ahead and post all you want, or FFS just go be stupid somewhere else. Rolling Eyes



Last edited by Sea on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:10 am

Quote :
I cannot believe I read that entire post as it contains a lot of BS.
Firstly I joined pk because I enjoy playing and talking with them over vent. Them being bravo, onotole, kez, nappy and mike. I haven't seen clown or vaga lately.
Onto your second point, no flaming is not a part of forums, if you were to go on http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/index.php you'd be banned on your first post.

Wow. Mirez, rarely seen this before, but you finally cracked up! Very Happy Really pissed off are you? Very Happy

Geez man, just coz you lost our little debate doesn't mean you have to go cry out about it like a girl. Calling my post BS just coz I easily managed to shut your big proud mouth up doesn't erase the fact that everything I told about you is true. Smile

So go ahead Mirez, deny everything. Deny all you want. Smile Call it BS as you said.

Deny that you once insulted the PK clan. FFS don't twist the facts, Mirez. Smile Mike/Onotole or whoever weren't even members of the clan at that time you were making your insults.

Deny that you had a flamewar with Mista for completely idiotic reasons that you invented. Smile

So go ahead and deny everything. The more you try to hide from the truth, the more and more it shows how pathetic you're becoming. Smile Geez, and I thought I was already having an actual polite debate with someone. Always nice to see that someone like you can also get pissed off just coz you lost I managed to shut your big proud mouth. Very Happy

On your 2nd point, nope, you're wrong. Flaming does happen. Some forums have stricter rules than the others. And at any rate, we're not in celestialheavens or whatever, we're in aom-gr. And if you're talking about flaming being banned, then I raise the question on why most of the previously active members of this forum haven't been banned yet. Most active members of this site have done flaming at some point in time, and YOU my friend, who have done flaming as well, are clearly no exception. Smile Remember your little flamewar with Mista that YOU started? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage



ID ID : 532021
Posts : 857
Points : 939
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 101
Location : Pluto

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:58 pm

This is going too far, Look at the topic!! A moderator might well as lock this topic, or ban that sea guy from this forum(I think only Rage can do that,oh well )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:12 pm

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:
This is going too far, Look at the topic!! A moderator might well as lock this topic, or ban that sea guy from this forum(I think only Rage can do that,oh well )

Just telling the truth here, but Suresh, if you honestly can't think of anything worthwhile to say, better not say anything at all. You obviously don't understand anything that's being talked about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 pm

1) I did not lose our debate, it's not my fault you are delusional and imagined flame wars between me and pk.
2) what does it matter to you anyways? Even if I made such a big turn around it doesn't matter to you. We're talking about you being an asshole for no reasons on the forums.
3) I did not deny I never had an argument with themista.
4) seriously what truth? I come to this forum and I see a smartass flame everybody for no reason. And now you're complaining about having a polite debate? pff hypocrite...
Besides, how did you shut my mouth? You did nothing but rant about based on nothing but air.

5) Those flamewars ended because the moderator finally showed up, which much like is about to happen soon enough and you'll can kiss your ass goodbye.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime



ID ID : 2364894
Posts : 28
Points : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Mirez wrote:
1) I did not lose our debate, it's not my fault you are delusional and imagined flame wars between me and pk.
2) what does it matter to you anyways? Even if I made such a big turn around it doesn't matter to you. We're talking about you being an asshole for no reasons on the forums.
3) I did not deny I never had an argument with themista.
4) seriously what truth? I come to this forum and I see a smartass flame everybody for no reason. And now you're complaining about having a polite debate? pff hypocrite...
Besides, how did you shut my mouth? You did nothing but rant about based on nothing but air.

5) Those flamewars ended because the moderator finally showed up, which much like is about to happen soon enough and you'll can kiss your ass goodbye.

1) Your continuous denial of facts just for the sake of saving face is clearly pathetic. Smile As I said kiddo, browse the forum. Smile If you're going to deny the facts, there's no doubt that you clearly lost our debate. Smile
2) I'm sorry but playing blind won't help you either. I've already explained what you wanted me to explain. So if you want to deny that too, then you're a complete idiot. Smile
3) It wasn't just an argument. It was a flamewar. Smile Don't be a hypocrite telling others not to flame when you clearly flame yourself. Smile Besides, you started that flamewar for pretty much no reason at all. Smile
4) What an idiot. Smile Learn to read. If you're not going to read anything about our argument and just make ignorant statements, then gtfo. I was talking about the truth regarding your insults with PK and your flamewar with Mista, but it's obvious your trying to twist the story to serve your own pathetic needs. All my arguments about you were based on facts, and your accusations of me "ranting based on nothing but air" clearly shows that you're panicking. Smile
Oh yeah, we had a polite debate. Untill you got pissed off and totally cracked up. Smile Next time, don't flame, stay on topic. Smile

5) Don't deliberately change the topic. Very Happy We are talking about you starting a flamewar with Mista based on baseless reasons. Smile It has nothing to do with that flamewar being ended. Smile You have NO ESCAPE. Smile



Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez



Posts : 1074
Points : 1107
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:03 pm

I never denied any facts, you are just blowing things out of proportion.
And lol at deliberately changing topic the topic was about yony vs epsilon before you came around raging about.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   Today at 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
yony vs epsilon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Skitarii expitionary force pheta-7 epsilon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion