AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

yony vs epsilon

Go down 
+8
Evil_Vegito
Andrw_13
ArF_Ice
Vaga
Prime
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
[UrK]_Latino
yOnY
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Prime

Prime

ID ID : 2364894

yony vs epsilon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Mirez wrote:
I never denied any facts, you are just blowing things out of proportion.
And lol at deliberately changing topic the topic was about yony vs epsilon before you came around raging about.

Ok, let's make things a little bit clearer for you. Smile

For instance, the fact that you had a flamewar with Mista that you started based on useless reasons is a fact. It's not something blown out of proportion, because no matter how much you spin the world, you started a flamewar for no significant reason. That's a fact, and it is something that you have continuously denied. Smile

@ deliberately changing topic, We were talking about you and Mista having your little flamewar, a topic which you have been deliberately trying to avoid all this time by attempting to change topics. Clearly for some reason, you are too frightened to talk about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm not afraid to talk about it, simply because there's nothing to talk about.....
And even by your logic you are deliberately changing the topic, my first post was about how you are an asshole with your pointless flaming. Then you suddenly started talking about pk and themista.
Like I said before 5 times already I do not deny anything, you are just blowing things out of proportions. Just because YOU think me and themista had a flamewar doesn't mean me and themista think about it that way. If you're to dumb to understand that I'm done talking to you have fun living in your delusional world. Where stuff that doesn't concern you matters....
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Mirez wrote:
I'm not afraid to talk about it, simply because there's nothing to talk about.........

Then why aren't we talking about it? Smile You've been avoiding it all this time.

Avoidance = Fear Smile

Quote :
I'm done talking to you
I certainly hope so. lol!

Quote :
And even by your logic you are deliberately changing the topic, my first post was about how you are an asshole with your pointless flaming. Then you suddenly started talking about pk and themista.

3 times I've already explained to you about your perception of "pointless flaming" because for the 3rd time, all my flames were merely responses to other people's flames. Smile We've discussed the topic about me. Now it's about YOU. We've moved on to pk and themista, and you are obviously avoiding both topics. Smile Why? Is it really too revealing? Smile Now, If you're too sensitive to discuss the topic at hand, go cry us a river then. Smile

Quote :
Like I said before 5 times already I do not deny anything, you are just blowing things out of proportions. Just because YOU think me and themista had a flamewar doesn't mean me and themista think about it that way. If you're to dumb to understand that I'm done talking to you have fun living in your delusional world. Where stuff that doesn't concern you matters.....
lol! Sorry, but you really crack me up. You're obviously denying facts once again, because anyone who looked at the topic where you and Mista are having your little flamewar, both of you were clearly trading flaming accusations, calling each other "DUMB", "TROLL", etc. Pretty much proves that both of you knew you were having a flamewar. Smile Sorry Mirez, but try harder. Wink Your deliberate attempts to twist factual reality to serve your own pointless autistic imaginations are terribly laughable. Do try harder next time. Wink

Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 pm

The question I keep asking myself is why do you care so much? Do you not have anything better to do then troll on this forum telling people what they did in your vision?
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Mirez wrote:
The question I keep asking myself is why do you care so much?

Yeah, pretty much on everyone's minds isn't it?

Quote :
Do you not have anything better to do then troll on this forum telling people what they did in your vision?

First of, what we're discussing right now doesn't have anything to do with my vision. The stuff people did in the past wasn't my vision. I'm simply bringing back factual events that happened in the past.

Second, as I said before, I don't necessarily flame. I flame you when you flame me. There was only one person, only one person I was commenting on, and a few people suddenly decided to jump in.
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:29 pm

lmao This is great. Pick on me too I feel left out man haha. I thought you were one of those faggot spanish players like osiris or sr_pine but your english is too good. Why be anonymous pussy who are you? And thank you for caring and having such strong feelings for us. Wow you pretty much wrote a novel for us must of took a nice amount of time considering how thoughtful it is. how about
Quote :
man seriously go get a social life, it won't help at all even if at a place like an internet forum you can't even make any friends at all. Very Happy Geeks like u may have trouble getting friends at school, but seriously, even at a forum like this?
oh where are your friends?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yony vs epsilon   yony vs epsilon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

yony vs epsilon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3