AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some games vs Sparta Julio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RSA_Lecter

Some games vs Sparta Julio Empty
PostSubject: Some games vs Sparta Julio   Some games vs Sparta Julio EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 pm

First game was against his Isis(his main god) on Tundra he goes Annubis but i can outmicro him so cool.

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/nB6LQ2ThpG/rsa...-vs-spartajulio-tundra-1.rcx

Second Game agianst his isis again on tundra but this time i change my strat and go for a boom =). I could FW his a/e and once again micro was the key.

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/16HS9VyUEQ/rsa...-vs-spartajulio-tundra-2.rcx

And third game he goes for a counter civ and take Cronos, with so much luck that i got one of the worst maps i could get, Medit. He does that cronos stuff and i almost lose sea but he just dont micro so i could come back. By that time Atty eco just is incredible and he has like 10 times my resources. at the end he cant beat me with just that advantage and decides go for TT and lame me hard with towers and Fort. BTW TT finished with 100 points of life Enjoy =).

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/YKEFEMmD7s/rsa...-vs-sparta-julio-medit-cronos.rcx
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: Some games vs Sparta Julio   Some games vs Sparta Julio EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:52 am

Great games. I love your thor style.
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

PostSubject: Re: Some games vs Sparta Julio   Some games vs Sparta Julio EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 pm

put the gods and download :]
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Some games vs Sparta Julio   Some games vs Sparta Julio EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 pm

He's pretty good with isis, I actually lost a game as zeus vs his isis. I didn't play too good though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some games vs Sparta Julio   Some games vs Sparta Julio Empty

Back to top Go down

Some games vs Sparta Julio
Page 1 of 1