AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

full is a big cheater

Go down 
+12
Duck
[bMF]::Odysseus
death
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
GDM_Op man
Prime
Evil_Vegito
[TwlsTeD]PitLord
{PK}fulll
[UrK]_Latino
{PK}Mirez
yOnY
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
{PK}fulll

ID ID : 0

full is a big cheater - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
PitLord wrote:
nope this is my permanent acc..and why to create new acc?.. lol!

Cuz ur lame mak new accounnt n don act lik u acted on this account
evil kill yourself
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 pm

fulll wrote:
PitLord wrote:
nope this is my permanent acc..and why to create new acc?.. lol!

Cuz ur lame mak new accounnt n don act lik u acted on this account
evil kill yourself

hahaha u guys must be a couple, defending each other like lovers Very Happy YOU GUYS ARE GAY(LITERALLY)
Back to top Go down
Nopar

Nopar

ID ID : 416385

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:31 pm

SALAM hi
Hey FULL, stop saying bad words stop cheating and be sure that all guys will accept you with pleasure as a friends and as an opponent, friendship is precious more than winning a games , so be careful when choosing yours words... Exclamation
SALAM
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:57 pm

dont judge
Back to top Go down
Nopar

Nopar

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 am

We have to give him a second chance Smile
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Nopar wrote:
SALAM hi
Hey FULL, stop saying bad words stop cheating and be sure that all guys will accept you with pleasure as a friends and as an opponent, friendship is precious more than winning a games , so be careful when choosing yours words... Exclamation
SALAM

Very nicely said
Back to top Go down
{PK}fulll

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Last edited by {PK}Tactu|1SG| on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{PK}fulll

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:17 pm

nopar you too like "evil death penalty " Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

fulll wrote:
1 I do not need a second chance
Two who are believed to cheat me kiss my ass
3 and those who know me are not coded bien game came to play a second game
4 with yony particular, lead to suicide, ox
5 in a long game and not too eso me see Paice, especially infected yony
6 EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy to neurons, officially inform you that your mom told me that I have given thousand well to poop, you see that jump to have a little sister could not say to anyone give me is your father ......... .. you never put in mind that annoy me and make me sick ............. retard and do not tell the world that you are secretly gay

i honestly have no idea what you said so you just wasted wasted your time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nopar

Nopar

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 am

Salam
18 years old ,and u speak like that ,miserable full, some guys here at the age of 14 or lower can understand better than u, go clean ur dirty brain and mind...
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 am

Nopar wrote:
Salam
18 years old ,and u speak like that ,miserable full, some guys here at the age of 14 or lower can understand better than u, go clean ur dirty brain and mind...

+1
Back to top Go down

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:19 pm

fulll wrote:
6 EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy to neurons, officially inform you that your mom told me that I have given thousand well to poop, you see that jump to have a little sister could not say to anyone give me is your father ......... .. you never put in mind that annoy me and make me sick ............. retard and do not tell the world that you are secretly gay
men somebody block him of the forum..he doesnt deserves second chance...he is one one the finest retards on gr...
the guys who r supporting him...he is actually flaming or i must say cursing thm bulshit...
WTF NOOB RETARD
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

seems you and evil are doing most of the flaming in this topic fulll has been quite humble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Mirez wrote:
seems you and evil are doing most of the flaming in this topic fulll has been quite humble
quote my flaming post pls...i never flame anybody Exclamation instead i was defending him... and now he is charging on the guys who was supporting him lol -.-" if u call it humbleness thn u must seek out a new dictionary...

Last edited by Odysseus on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duck

Duck

ID ID : 100923

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Mirez wrote:

fulll is an asshole

he's already been actin like a total jerk even before he was discovered cheating...

honestly everyone should do themselves a favor and block this useless piece of waste

fulll's acct #: 377183

Back to top Go down
yOnY

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:16 pm

perfect agree with julian
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Mirez wrote:

Im the one who stood for fulll n then he curses me out?

Go n get the definition of humble bro cuz urs is wrong.

N im not flaminn at fulll at all reread the forum dude
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Odysseus wrote:
fulll wrote:

men somebody block him of the forum..he doesnt deserves second chance...he is one one the finest retards on gr...
the guys who r supporting him...he is actually flaming or i must say cursing thm bulshit...
WTF NOOB RETARD

Thx ody, at least u see i supprted him but then he starts flming me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 am

Odysseus wrote:
fulll wrote:

WTF NOOB RETARD

nah men...no thnx for tht...everyone can see whts the truth is...except mirez...he charged unnecessarily on us...without even reading...one of rare useless posts from mirez...
btw men...whts up!!! rofl...whts ur score now??
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:18 pm

I didn't charge onto you, but everybody has been flaming him for 5 pages now and I haven't seen him retaliate (except for that unreadable post, don't know whats that supposed to mean lol)
Back to top Go down
Duck

Duck

ID ID : 100923

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:39 pm

it's not really our fault why we hate him so much lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Mirez wrote:
I didn't charge onto you, but everybody has been flaming him for 5 pages now and I haven't seen him retaliate (except for that unreadable post, don't know whats that supposed to mean lol)
not everybody...we were supporting him to give second chance as i favored to andrew too...
bt damn he charged and wrote bad words to my frnds who were defending him...and according to forum rules...shit words r not allowed here...
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Odysseus wrote:
Odysseus wrote:
fulll wrote:

WTF NOOB RETARD

nah men...no thnx for tht...everyone can see whts the truth is...except mirez...he charged unnecessarily on us...without even reading...one of rare useless posts from mirez...
btw men...whts up!!! rofl...whts ur score now??

Very Happy eh my score stays in 1600-1630 range but i vs better plyers then me so im getting better but bro u comin bak to voobly bro?
Back to top Go down
Nopar

Nopar

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 am

salam
Hey Mirez ,do u know fulll ?
This guy was a friend and a day when he hosting aom, I was using some taunts with the guys
he said to me stop then started saying very very bad words cannot be said to an enemy...
He do not even know what a friend mean, Fulll only care about winning the game , thats all to him , he is a piece of nothing...
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:05 pm

I hardly know fulll, we've played a few games in the past and thats pretty much it
I'm not trying to protect him or anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full is a big cheater   full is a big cheater - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

full is a big cheater
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next