AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what could i have done in the start?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

what could i have done in the start? Empty
PostSubject: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Estimated Note :9/10

Number of players : 2

Type : Supremacy

Map :Ghost Lake

Duration : forgot, no more then 30-40 mins maybe less

Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : Me(Thor) Vs RSA_MigueLo(Odin)

Short description : I did bad in the start i think, i want to to know did i do good strat or not? i used ulfsark mass with thor armor ups let me know what i did wrong, later in the game i was doing good, till i ran out of gold which was my demise...

Link to dl the game :http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/w_0qsLo8QY/mevsrsa.rcx

Last edited by EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FuelForStyle

FuelForStyle

ID ID : 0

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 am

ur strat was really bad, u played better in the 2nd part, it's true

according to me, make only one type of units it's noob, moreover, when ur opponent goes to heroic, u too, if not he will take an huge advantage....
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 am

[UrK]_ForStyle wrote:
ur strat was really bad, u played better in the 2nd part, it's true

according to me, make only one type of units it's noob, moreover, when ur opponent goes to heroic, u too, if not he will take an huge advantage....

well first off thx for replying and trying to help its appreciated

and now read this:

Thor vs Norse on High Hunt

You can 1 of 2 things: Ulfsark rush if map is open and your opponents hunt or gold is forward or RC spam. Go 7-4-4 if you want to ulfsark rush(simplest BO in game) and make your temple forward. Your goal is to push your opponent into starvation and outspamming him early. On closed maps you want to RC spam, because closed maps are often a death sentence to rushs because of choke points with your opponents TA. Use the 4:15 build order above for it.

Source:http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=AOT&showtopic=108571

lol this must be a outdated thor guide :/

Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:34 am

i don't see any wrong in what he said.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 am

Same, but you should read it more carefully, on ghostlake hunt usually isn't forward and you start with 2 goldmines. So it's in fact a horrible map to do an urlf rush.
Back to top Go down
FuelForStyle

FuelForStyle

ID ID : 0

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:03 pm

when u see "ulf rush", u have to rush....u dont rush....
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Mirez wrote:
Same, but you should read it more carefully, on ghostlake hunt usually isn't forward and you start with 2 goldmines. So it's in fact a horrible map to do an urlf rush.

oh yes i see...have a habit of forgetting things lol
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 pm

[UrK]_ForStyle wrote:
when u see "ulf rush", u have to rush....u dont rush....

but u said using only one type of unit is noob?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 pm

in slightly longer games yes, but the point of an urlf rush is they train super fast and you can quickly overwhelm an opponent with larger numbers and goldstarve. Otherwise I would go rc + ta
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Mirez wrote:
in slightly longer games yes, but the point of an urlf rush is they train super fast and you can quickly overwhelm an opponent with larger numbers and goldstarve. Otherwise I would go rc + ta

oh k i now see why go all ulf thats good strat thx guys thx guys for all the help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:39 am

ulfs suck without bragi upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what could i have done in the start?   what could i have done in the start? Empty

Back to top Go down

what could i have done in the start?
Page 1 of 1