AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard Empty
PostSubject: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:10 am

Estimated Note :7/10

Number of players :2

Type :Supremacy

Map :Anatolia

Duration :around 25 mins

Players' name with gods(arranged by team) :Jarl_BoY_(me as Zeus) vs Lost_NidhoGG(Isis)

Short description :ok it was anatolia an isis map, this guy spammed docks like no tomorrow but i know i cud have beaten him if i reminded myself isis=elly spam lol but like a retard i made peltest and hippikons, why? idk im just a dam noob but i know that wasn't my only mistake, i need you guys to take a look and help uber noob death out Very Happy thx

Link to dl the game :http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/2uB4_vQRHC/isis-elly-spam-.rcx

Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Never do scylla spam vs egypt. I think going though apollo is better cause manticore has nice pierce armor same as nemean lion(60).I also think athena is a better choice here cause with the food from water and with zeus favour bonus minataurs can be good here. Well if you are making one main unit hippikons then why you train another main unit peltasts?Since prodromos die easily to archers its best of you to go hopolites.Also when your opponent is attacking your fortress, rebuild with villagers inside the fortress.
I owned this guy in marsh map using athena rush and gold starved him.
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:20 pm

lawl quit zeux imo Razz
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Andrw_13 wrote:
lawl quit zeux imo Razz

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
Never do scylla spam vs egypt. I think going though apollo is better cause manticore has nice pierce armor same as nemean lion(60).I also think athena is a better choice here cause with the food from water and with zeus favour bonus minataurs can be good here. Well if you are making one main unit hippikons then why you train another main unit peltasts?Since prodromos die easily to archers its best of you to go hopolites.Also when your opponent is attacking your fortress, rebuild with villagers inside the fortress.
yes but marsh is very different from anatolia for 3 reasons:
1) fish, there's fish
2) 2 starting goldmines (gives him more time to do whatever before goldstarve)
3) all gold is in the center of the map

What a lot of people do is spamm a lot of arrow ships which will get killed by dockspamm and end up losing water anyways thanks to heroic age fleet.
You should try to win 1 side of water by making arrow ships and a hand full of hoplites who attack the docks. Then gold control the center, make a few walls and make hiphoptox. When he is heroic put pressure on him, when he uses A+E run trough the walls to prevent damage. Use restoration to kill the migdol (if any) in the centre of the map
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:09 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:

ok no scylla spam vs egypt got it thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Mirez wrote:
[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
yes but marsh is very different from anatolia for 3 reasons:
1) fish, there's fish
2) 2 starting goldmines (gives him more time to do whatever before goldstarve)
3) all gold is in the center of the map

What a lot of people do is spamm a lot of arrow ships which will get killed by dockspamm and end up losing water anyways thanks to heroic age fleet.
You should try to win 1 side of water by making arrow ships and a hand full of hoplites who attack the docks. Then gold control the center, make a few walls and make hiphoptox. When he is heroic put pressure on him, when he uses A+E run trough the walls to prevent damage. Use restoration to kill the migdol (if any) in the centre of the map

hmm ok hiphoptox combo is op indeed, thx mirez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:13 am

Mirez wrote:

hiphoptox

lol, nice combo & nice name too Very Happy (I have heard abt hiphop, but hiphoptox? xD )
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:17 pm

with hades or poseidon I'd go for hiptox but those siege hoplites are too good to miss out. Though you need hips vs chariots so hiphoptox it is.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Mirez wrote:
with hades or poseidon I'd go for hiptox but those siege hoplites are too good to miss out. Though you need hips vs chariots so hiphoptox it is.

Mirez i got a question, against atty why don zeus just go all hops since hop rape all tbere classical units except cheiros which are way to expensive to afford that early, let me no ur opinion, n u also vegito
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Cause hoplites can't catch those turmas even hippikons can't(only oranos turma) but sometimes using shortcut they can. Also turmas can't hit hippikons exactly, so its nice to have one hippikon run around and the rest to kill turmas while they are aiming at that moving hippikon.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 pm

you can go 3x hoplites or 2x hoplites 1x archers yes
I prefer to go hiphotox because of the following reasons:
1) you can use the hips to raid
2) if he switches to cheiros you won't get owned
3) hips are faster, I like to have them to counter turma raids
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Mirez wrote:
you can go 3x hoplites or 2x hoplites 1x archers yes
I prefer to go hiphotox because of the following reasons:
1) you can use the hips to raid
2) if he switches to cheiros you won't get owned
3) hips are faster, I like to have them to counter turma raids

ok i totally agree with u i love the hiphoptox mostly anyways thx, also i found massing centaurs vs atty is really effective, they are very flexible u can raid with them or mix in army to own those murmillos and ketapeltes i think cents with hiphoptox is uber vs atty or even hiphop and cents with the tox if u do not have enough vills for wood atm.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
Cause hoplites can't catch those turmas even hippikons can't(only oranos turma) but sometimes using shortcut they can. Also turmas can't hit hippikons exactly, so its nice to have one hippikon run around and the rest to kill turmas while they are aiming at that moving hippikon.

ahh i see yea makes sense lolz but i think with the athena pierce upgrade and the pierce armor upgrade from teh armory aswell as medium hops will still own turmas with few hips running around near the turmas.

but that was just a my opinion, i will use the hiphoptox like mirez said.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:38 pm

if you are going to use cents I suggest you go hopcent, hipcent or hiphopcent, it's kinda hard to make archers AND houses AND centaurs
- hopcent is very strong until the cheiros come out, in which case you will just wait outside his base, take a 2nd towncenter, centaur raid and goldstarve
- hipcent is the better raiding combo as you can take down any hero tuma he might send
- hiphopcent is best of both worlds, you can still send hips to raid with your cents and still have hops around for battles
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:12 pm

yea i sen swizz ourk do hiphopcent and rape his eco with hip and cent and he had hops in his base protecting it really effective vs atty
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Mirez wrote:
if you are going to use cents I suggest you go hopcent, hipcent or hiphopcent, it's kinda hard to make archers AND houses AND centaurs
- hopcent is very strong until the cheiros come out, in which case you will just wait outside his base, take a 2nd towncenter, centaur raid and goldstarve
- hipcent is the better raiding combo as you can take down any hero tuma he might send
- hiphopcent is best of both worlds, you can still send hips to raid with your cents and still have hops around for battles
hopcent is kind of hard cause hop cost more food. So making villagers is hard.(If you don't use autoque and train soldiers manually, then you can do hopcent which is still hard cause you concentrate on raiding a bit less.) Hence you will have wierd economy. So i suggest going hipcent untill you have some decent number of villagers and then make hop.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:03 pm

not that hard really, hops cost 55 food so villages will be build before hops, hips cost less food and will ofter cause idle tc

that said you will obviously not be able to autoq 3 barracks spamming hoplites, what you can do is autoq 1 barrack and manually make some additional hops when your food gets high
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:29 pm

hops cost 50 food not 55 lol so theymight actually replace villy production sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard   me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard Empty

Back to top Go down

me vs isis(worse god to go against for me) on her best map, got owned hard
Page 1 of 1