AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted

Go down 
+5
[Bo0T]s(cip**^
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^
{PK}Clown
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{PK}Clown

ID ID : 1926539

Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted Empty
PostSubject: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:17 am

Hello GR Community,

I believe that Lucifer should be demoted from a moderator position because:

- He has deleted several posts that he personally disliked.

- He has trash-talked other moderators in public.

- He is an insult to the intelligence of the entire community.

- He has contributed nothing to the forum.

- He has demonstrated himself to be a poor example to follow as a staff member.

- His competence leaves much to be desired.

Good day.

Signed,
PK Clown
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:33 am

Some more reasons to demote Lucifer :

( from PK point of view )

-He constantly burns us ; the PK clan ; it hurts our feelings .

-When he says something intelligent ; we dont know what to do and we just flame him . This hurts our ( non - existant Very Happy ) intelligence .

-We copied our rank system from him and if he is gone then people wont remember this .

-Therefore ; the PK Constitution - Of the PK ; by the PK and for the PK votes that he must be demoted ; effective immediately . lol!

Good day,

Signed ( On behalf of the PK's )

Bo0T_Lucifer***^
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:58 am

lol
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:16 am

There truly is one thing he does wrong. It is replying to PK's flaming in an extended series of thoughts, which flamers really dont deserve. Well at least we got some activity and something to laugh about...
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

ID ID : 452432

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:19 am

Luci hasn't done anything wrong for what he should be demoted.He deleted posts containing vulgar and violent stuff only and it is Moderator's job to keep the forum clean and violence free.For this I think he should be Promoted, why Demotion? lol
You are saying this because you feel jealous of him and about contribution to this forum, he is more active than you.Look at his posts...and yours too Mad
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:45 am

He's deleted several posts that didn't violate the rules...
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:54 am

{PK}Mirez wrote:
Those posts contained words i wouldn't quote in front of "18 years minus" - members
Not to mention that they were un- necessary crap, contaminating this forum with some hardcore nonsense.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:03 pm

no they were not, at least not all of them
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:05 pm

{PK}Mirez wrote:
He deleted vaga's posts which was nothing but crap.I have seen 'em.You are a mod too.You would have do the same.There is no other option for a mod to delete such posts.This community was meant to be play each other, not to abuse each other, but now its loosing its original intent and that's y it is almost dead. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:08 pm

[Bo0T]SciP**^ wrote:
{PK}Mirez wrote:
He deleted vaga's posts which was nothing but crap.I have seen 'em.You are a mod too.You would have do the same.There is no other option for a mod to delete such posts.This community was meant to be play each other, not to abuse each other, but now its loosing its original intent and that's y it is almost dead. Crying or Very sad

+1... Why the hell do we fight each other verbally? I say let's play, learn from each other (don't flame this, of course i meant all gametypes), and drop the shit we're doing here.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:12 pm

true...soon there will be no one active here to fight with if this continues to happen Neutral
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:02 pm

{PK}Mirez wrote:

lol as if you could know that .... you just repeat what ur PK buddies told you ... i can guarantee that i deleted only 1 post until now .... that of vaga's . Rage can confirm this . Baseless accusations mirez ? u could do better .
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:02 pm

People here don't really need this kind of forum anymore.

You don't wanna improve or share your knowledge because you give no more interest in it (Mirez is right for that), and you just spend your time flaming or demotivating those involved (eg: Jake's guide).

Maybe this forum should be closed, but it still can be usefull for newcomers.

Just stop flaming and keep respecting the basic rules of every forums, even if that requires for you to leave it.

Thanks

@ modos : proper etiquette plz
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:13 pm

I am agree with Rage.People here do not want to share their knowledge, but keep reminding that they are better.Pls dont do this guys.We are here to learn from you.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:
Some more reasons to demote Lucifer :

( from PK point of view )

-He constantly burns us ; the PK clan ; it hurts our feelings .

-When he says something intelligent ; we dont know what to do and we just flame him . This hurts our ( non - existant Very Happy ) intelligence .

-We copied our rank system from him and if he is gone then people wont remember this .

-Therefore ; the PK Constitution - Of the PK ; by the PK and for the PK votes that he must be demoted ; effective immediately . lol!

Good day,

Signed ( On behalf of the PK's )

Bo0T_Lucifer***^

agreed on the most part. Except i hope your not honestly thinking your the first clan to have ranks.....

Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:58 pm

RageNrOx wrote:

You don't wanna improve or share your knowledge because you give no more interest in it (Mirez is right for that), and you just spend your time flaming or demotivating those involved (eg: Jake's guide).

Just stop flaming and keep respecting the basic rules of every forums, even if that requires for you to leave it.

Thanks

Love and peace everyone flower
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:02 pm

I'm fairly certain that the idea itself is as old as the idea of clans itself. So of course no one thinks that way.
And oh yes, let's throw flowers and compliments at each other.
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:25 pm

RageNrOx wrote:

Thanks

+1 ...clans here r trying to play 3v3 or 4v4 on this forum rather thn challenging in aom...ppl who spent time on writing some guides or useful stuffs for others are flamed instead of being appreciated...its a crap now ppl r demotivating others and flaming posts zzz... rembr how this forum was bfore a year and now how it is -.-"
well we can still try for to make it best again... Very Happy

Last edited by [bMF]::Odysseus on Thu May 03, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:32 pm

flaming is an essential part of the community imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Vaga wrote:
yeah and u guys r pro in it...
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:40 am

lol
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Odysseus wrote:
Vaga wrote:

xD
& Ody is an essential part of the community for making wise cracks ..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:34 am

[UrK]_Epsilon wrote:
Odysseus wrote:
Vaga wrote:

xD
& Ody is an essential part of the community for making wise cracks ..... Rolling Eyes

Someone has to do the job& thts wht i do bt i do tht too in a respectful manner lol Rolling Eyes

Last edited by [bMF]::Odysseus on Tue May 08, 2012 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:36 am

why hate flamers man? flame wars are just about the most interesting thing to read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:10 am

Vaga wrote:
why hate flamers man? flame wars are just about the most interesting thing to read
men i rembr the old forum...i made many ppl join these forum...now they dont come here anymore...coz of flming wars they fear to post lol tht they might b flamed on badly...a healthy discussion is another thng while flaming is other...u can keep ur facts other person can put his...and tht is the thng every forum requires...and wht hppns now a days we can see lol...the one who tries to do some gud by sharing or posting gets zeus bolts from everywhr...flaming is just useless...just insulting words demotivates ppl nothing more thn tht...
this forum is to share knowldge ; to help other plyrs play better...while here newbies r treated like some criminals lol...i guess just correcting mistakes, appreciating comments,share new thngs or information,or flooding in flood section lol...thts all this forum wants not fc*ing flames :/

lets stop this guys lets flame in the games not here lol Razz ...lets strt some tourneys and put back this forum and gr to life lol...i am going to make a new clan and it will b most op on gr Wink already i got 35 members and others wants to join too lol thts tough for us Sad ...bt prblm is we didnt got a
rocking name yet for our clan...i will officaily announce it here as soon as we get the name cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted   Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Lucifer Should Be Demoted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next