AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what PK_Chicks does not want you to see.....

Go down 
+7
Onotole
[Geo]Zura
yOnY
[bMF]::Odysseus
[bMF]::Warrior
[TwlsTeD]PitLord
death
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Onotole

Onotole

ID ID : 435582

what PK_Chicks does not want you to see..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what PK_Chicks does not want you to see.....   what PK_Chicks does not want you to see..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:10 am

Calvin, U JELLY?

Read what I quoted from his message. Of course he didn't play with chicks, that's why he has proven himself as being an idiot while typing these lies.
Back to top Go down
Duck

Duck

ID ID : 100923

PostSubject: Re: what PK_Chicks does not want you to see.....   what PK_Chicks does not want you to see..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:57 am

The other guy did play with Chicks so they aren't lies zzz...

Back to top Go down
Onotole

Onotole

PostSubject: Re: what PK_Chicks does not want you to see.....   what PK_Chicks does not want you to see..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Dude what r u talking about? Are you sure u don't have any issues with your eyes? no? then check out your brain.

EviL played with chicks on ESO, and smurfer said "I entered in chicks room and he told me noob and kick me".

Got it now, Mental Norris?
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

ID ID : 12324

PostSubject: Re: what PK_Chicks does not want you to see.....   what PK_Chicks does not want you to see..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:34 pm

onotole lier!
Back to top Go down
Duck

Duck

ID ID : 100923

PostSubject: Re: what PK_Chicks does not want you to see.....   what PK_Chicks does not want you to see..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Keep talking Onotole. One day you might say something smart for a change.

It's either you're deliberately not making sense or you really have a hollow brain. It's simple: smurf entered Chicks' room and got kicked so that's why he decided to do a revenge stunt and post recs of Chicks getting pwned by a different player: Evil.

Anyway you know what's really retarded? You shamelessly being Chicks' little girlie bitch. I don't really know how much he paid you into this and make you do all his dirty shit for him.. promise of an ESO key? A gold account? Funny how someone with the bread can make you do anything.. if he gave you the money to hook up with farm animals you'd probably do it too
Back to top Go down
Onotole

Onotole

PostSubject: Re: what PK_Chicks does not want you to see.....   what PK_Chicks does not want you to see..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Hm, yep I got wrong, either i read his post unproperly either he edited his post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what PK_Chicks does not want you to see.....   what PK_Chicks does not want you to see..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what PK_Chicks does not want you to see.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com