AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello guys, another noob joining the community

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohs

Mohs

ID ID : 891557

Hello guys, another noob joining the community Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys, another noob joining the community   Hello guys, another noob joining the community EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Well the title says it all, im new here and i hope i can improve my skills. I'd love to have someone to tell me the basics in order to win a multiplayer game. Well that's it, hope to play with some of you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, another noob joining the community   Hello guys, another noob joining the community EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Mohs wrote:
Well the title says it all, im new here and i hope i can improve my skills. I'd love to have someone to tell me the basics in order to win a multiplayer game. Well that's it, hope to play with some of you soon Smile

hi,

basics depend on on what your god is.

Back to top Go down
Mohs

Mohs

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, another noob joining the community   Hello guys, another noob joining the community EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 am

death wrote:
Mohs wrote:

hi,

I always play Random, but if i had to choose a god it would be Hades
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, another noob joining the community   Hello guys, another noob joining the community EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 am

Mohs wrote:
death wrote:
Mohs wrote:

hi,

I always play Random, but if i had to choose a god it would be Hades

with hades you can do 2 things, either boom or rush what you choose really depends on the map and the god your versing. If you want to become good with hades you will have to play him constantly and watch a lot of recs of experts playing him.

I highly recommend This site, you just put Hades as your Primary god as your secondary you can either leave it as "any god" or choose a specific one that you want to see hades verse, as for the players always leave it as 2 and for version always have it AOM-TT, game type as Supremacy , game match i have it as All and in the "From" tab always have it as AOT Expert Replays.

if you need help on where to place the rec files just let me know

hope that helps and have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, another noob joining the community   Hello guys, another noob joining the community EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:34 am

Hi Mohs, welcome here Smile

Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, another noob joining the community   Hello guys, another noob joining the community EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Are you a DeathMatch or Supremacy player ?
Back to top Go down
Mohs

Mohs

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, another noob joining the community   Hello guys, another noob joining the community EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Thanks for all the help death! you are awesome

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
Are you a DeathMatch or Supremacy player ?

Supremacy
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

ID ID : 1203937

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, another noob joining the community   Hello guys, another noob joining the community EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 pm

funky cat Smile
i'm more of a dog person, myself... but i can lol at cats What a Face

basics:
-aot is an eco game. Strive to maximize your economy (max out of vills, getting the eco ups etc).
- speed counts
- proper advance times. Probably the most important thing is to figure out about advancing to classical. Vs certain gods/maps you must advance fast (4:30) to survive. other times vs other gods/maps you are fine to advance later (5:30) with a better economy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, another noob joining the community   Hello guys, another noob joining the community Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello guys, another noob joining the community
Page 1 of 1