AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This place seems pretty dead?

Go down 
+6
[bMF]::Odysseus
Andrw_13
RageNrOx
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
AoL_Iron_maiden
Testo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Testo

ID ID : 919

This place seems pretty dead? Empty
PostSubject: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm

As the title says. When i first joined it gave me the impression that this shit is big and really lively, but now it seems the forums are completely dead. Plenty of games constantly running tho, which is good, but it seems that this place has had some action somewhere in the past. What exactly killed all the life in the forums?
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

ID ID : 1203937

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Well..... in general aom/aot forums aren't as active as they once were.... and not because of the amount of players.
its because the game is so old, that game related subjects have already been discussed tons and tons of times ^^

so basically all you have left are off topic threads and occasional flame topics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Testo

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:31 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
Well..... in general aom/aot forums aren't as active as they once were.... and not because of the amount of players.
its because the game is so old, that game related subjects have already been discussed tons and tons of times ^^

so basically all you have left are off topic threads and occasional flame topics Very Happy

I like offtopic and flaming. Specially when its high rated players/elitists. Too bad im garbage at supremacy after so many years break.

Btw about that tournament in the other thread, is it 1v1 2v2, 3v3 tournament and what kind of rules are there to balance it? Is it best out of 3 and the loser gets to decide the map the next game is played on? Or is every time random? Are there any rules to balance the gameplay? Can you switch gods mid tournament to counter your opponent or do you pick 1 and stick with it till the tournament is over? etc...etc...
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:37 pm

i like offtopic and flaming too 11

it's all 1v1
what do you mean by rules to balance it?
league games are of course best of 1 and the tournament games are bo3,5,7,9 etc.
no there are no god limitations until about the quarterfinals of the tournament, then u gotta pick like 3 gods or somethin.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Yes, it's pretty dead.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:53 pm

We started this forum with a strong community of AOM/Gameranger pioneers.

Now, there are so many players that this first group is dissolved.

Anyways, forums open and close... it's an eternal resumption Smile

Here, we keep a great technical support for helping new players to get started and some funny games are still posted.

While there will be such usefull topics, I won't say it's completly dead ^^
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:13 am

its deaaaaaad folks lets face it, as the game is also dead the forums about the game are dead at least to me tht i dont have the time to play it anymore it has become more like boring lately, or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:14 am

its deaaaaaad folks lets face it, as the game is also dead the forums about the game are dead at least to me tht i dont have the time to play it anymore it has become more like boring lately, or is it just me?
btw is Tiesto not Testo ;(
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:46 am

it's just you
Back to top Go down

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:14 am

just because you are busy with your stuffs doesnt make this forum is dead zzz...its serving the same purpose still for which it was created...most of strtgy discussions of aom already been discussed here...so i dont think ppl can flood tht part anymore unless new startgies are discovered and same with debatable topics(like which god is best or which is weakest god etcetc)...and also every clan now has their personal forum which is affecting activity for sure...but ppl still login they post games and ask for tech supports etcetc which proves its not dead and wont b dead...aom is facing problems due to shortage of players for sure but thts only for good players and that too for a short period of time..hav a look at newbie rooms...in few months they will turn out to b good players like we come out and pro rooms will b flooded again so its not a big deal...everything will be regained...just try to advertise this forum on gr and also encourage ppls to play aom and stick with it...problm solved -.-"
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:48 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
it's just you
+1

But maybe just temporarly Wink
Back to top Go down
Testo

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Andrw_13 wrote:

Not Tiesto. Just Testo.
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Testo wrote:
Andrw_13 wrote:

Not Tiesto. Just Testo.

david testo that gay soccer player?
Back to top Go down
Testo

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:29 pm

SlimShady wrote:
Testo wrote:
Andrw_13 wrote:

Not Tiesto. Just Testo.

Testo as for Testosterone. Y know? Oiling myself and watching myself while jerking off and pumping iron all day.
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Testo wrote:
SlimShady wrote:
Testo wrote:
Andrw_13 wrote:

Not Tiesto. Just Testo.

Testo as for Testosterone. Y know? Oiling myself and watching myself while jerking off and pumping iron all day.

that's fabulous. bet it's a huge turn-on for the ladies
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:09 pm

testosterone? are u gay?
Back to top Go down
Testo

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:20 am

Andrw_13 wrote:
testosterone? are u gay?

Maan you can tell the forums are done for when the quality of trolls is this.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:55 am

Testo wrote:
Andrw_13 wrote:

Not Tiesto. Just Testo.

Isn't Tiesto a DJ?
Back to top Go down
Testo

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:05 pm

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
Testo wrote:
Andrw_13 wrote:

Not Tiesto. Just Testo.

Isn't Tiesto a DJ?

Dont ask a metalhead about DJ's.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Yeah, Tiesto is a DJ Wink
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:46 am

wasnt kiddin or trolling was serious :s
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden

AoL_Iron_maiden

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:21 am

Look man, if you're gonna be so negative, then just leave. Stop playing and stop posting crap like you did before.

Some of us are actually trying to improve the state of aom.... so if you're not helping you're hurting...and you are quite blatantly hurting.

If you're done playing aom(or aot), that's fine... you can go on your way and enjoy whatever you decide to fill your time with next. But please don't just come back to canker forums with negativity... that is not what we need
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:40 am

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
Look man, if you're gonna be so negative, then just leave. Stop playing and stop posting crap like you did before.

Some of us are actually trying to improve the state of aom.... so if you're not helping you're hurting...and you are quite blatantly hurting.

If you're done playing aom(or aot), that's fine... you can go on your way and enjoy whatever you decide to fill your time with next. But please don't just come back to canker forums with negativity... that is not what we need

This.
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:40 am

ure right i better leave u,u i now declare myself off this forum
Back to top Go down
RSA_Moes_Cavern

RSA_Moes_Cavern

ID ID : 754738

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:22 am

The game is Old and, are other things more importats but, was a good times =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place seems pretty dead?   This place seems pretty dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

This place seems pretty dead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next