AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legendary Raider

ID ID : 4485295

Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router" Empty
PostSubject: Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router"   Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router" EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:24 am

so I get it, I'm behind the router..
but this crap was really annoying me forcing me to press enter EVERY time I join a room - so
I got rid of that and now I'm going to show you how (I figured I post it in this forum section)

I'm talking about this:
Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router" H_1383527350_2162933_99bb3fe057
So if you want the final result just download this and copy it over to %appdata%\GameRanger\GameRanger
"not allowed to post external link" -_- well look's like it won't let me post it so you have to do that manually
and don't forget to backup the original

there!
now you can join any rooms w\o any annoying prompts

if you want to do it yourself, I have a little instruction for that too!
you're going to need "Resource Hacker" to hack into GR exe and cut that crap out Twisted Evil 
"not allowed to post external link" -_- just google the tool (it was 1st result when I tried it)
once you've installed this navigate to %appdata%\GameRanger\GameRanger (copy and paste it to your address thingy in explorer) > Right click "Open using Resource Hacker" then navigate to Dialog > 197 and delete 197 resource then press "Compile Script" button and File > Save (that tool will create a backup by itself)

enjoy!
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router"   Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router" EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi,

thanks for feedback!!
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

ID ID : 376747

PostSubject: Re: Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router"   Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router" EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:00 pm

I had the same problem. I solved it by clicking on the 'Learn More' button and following the instructions given.
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router"   Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router" EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:08 am

nic 1 raider Wink
i will make it sticky...will b helpful for many ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router"   Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router" Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove annoying "Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router"
Page 1 of 1