AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CD Crack vs Original Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hgshaffer@gmail.com

ID ID : 5513906

CD Crack vs Original Game Empty
PostSubject: CD Crack vs Original Game   CD Crack vs Original Game EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:36 am

I tried playing on gameranger with my AOT and AOM discs, but was continually booted from games as they started up, stating that my game was not properly updated. This was not the case. I had the most updated version of both games. I even tried downloading them from different links with the same results. Anyway I finally found a CD crack version of AOM gold edition that seems to work with all gameranger lobbies. The only problem I have is the game is in French and I can't read any details of the different upgrades in game. I also can't figure out how to play AOM vanilla without going through a game ranger lobby (desktop icon auto boots AOT).

Ideally, since I purchased both games years ago, I would like to install them and run them on game ranger. If this is not possible the second best option would be if I could find an english version of the CD crack that will work on GR or some way to change my version to English. I found an English language mod and downloaded it, but it didn't seem to change anything. If anyone has suggestions please post them. Smile
Back to top Go down
hgshaffer@gmail.com

ID ID : 5513906

CD Crack vs Original Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Crack vs Original Game   CD Crack vs Original Game EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Hey guys, if anyone could help me with this problem I would really appreciate it. I need an English version of the game so I can change my hotkeys around as well as read up on some of the techs I'm less familiar with.
Back to top Go down

CD Crack vs Original Game
Page 1 of 1