AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which is the best god in all the races together?

Go down 
+23
RedPrimate
SMD_Paranoya
Froggie_Dude
{PK}IamLegend
jijzoekt
Greek_Lord
GDM_Op man
{PK}Mirez
Themista
GDM_El Niño
DoD_Fox
Tw1sTeD_NnJk_Usa
SMD_bazookatooth
gallantgreg
SuppaSapien3
LoLZorZ
Evil_Vegito
NUB
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
Andrw
RageNrOx
benimussus
PAPUNAPU
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Zeus
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
Hades
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Poseidon
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_lcap11%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Ra
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Isis
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_lcap31%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 17 ]
Loki
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
Thor
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_lcap11%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Gaia
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kronos
Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Oranos
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Themista wrote:
so after posting 500 games non cheat i suddenly decide to cheat and even post a game were i cheat .... think before u talk.

I agree with you and I don't think you cheat but I'd just add:

next time, think before you post a game... or just post yours Wink

However, this is off topic... here we talk about THOR (who is the BEST god!!) Cool
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 pm

yeah thor is sick and really effective against eggys
ragnarok owns haha
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:56 pm

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
yeah thor is sick and really effective against eggys
ragnarok owns haha

I second that Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 pm

I knew it was ro who played to top 1. Themista, unless ro hacked ur aots account (which admins would have records of based on their logs) you derserve to be banned. Whether it was you playing that game or not, it's also bannable to post a game from the pov of a banned player. So what, did ro send you a game and tell you to post it and say it was you playing? And you did it without watching it first knowing ro is a known hacker? Common, you suddenly play set effectively and you post a game vs sensuy where u mh and you honestly expect us to believe you are innocent? You had that game saved so either it was you or ro sent it to you either way you broke several rules and should be banned. You should be banned from here too, unless you want these forums to be flooded with hackers as well.
Back to top Go down
God

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:21 am

Froggie, calm down. You cannot be banned for posting a game from a banned member's PoV otherwise JayQ, Suppe, Nigam, and Hells (excluding the ~30 games where Ro played for him) would all be gone. He is supposed to just get warned for that, not banned.

Also, Ro was legit for a while so I can see why he'd let him play on his account (actually is ro's account given to themista i believe). Also, watch games from Teezee, they are Themista's style and TheMista is honestly that good.

Also, this banning left and right is a joke; warn him (even no warning points would do it) and tell him he can't do it again AND EVERYTHING IS SOLVED, there's no need to fuck with themista by banning him.
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:25 am

Maphack ---> ban. If not cheaters would be everywhere. He posted a game on one of his accounts where he maphacked saying that he was playing. You can't defend this.
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:17 am

ajax says "what a baby" ^^ 11
yeah bro calm down
you act like he shot some one lol
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:48 am

Froggie_Dude wrote:
Maphack ---> ban. If not cheaters would be everywhere. He posted a game on one of his accounts where he maphacked saying that he was playing. You can't defend this.

¬¬ u are right
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 am

righhhttttttt... i think the only one that should be banned here is Santa Clause because he gave me rocks for New Years... Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

just kidding... anyways... i really think someone need to warn this dude like NOW and lets stop talking about this in this topic because IT IS the best god, and not lets back-stab my best friend and ban him. santa
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:19 am

Froggie_Dude wrote:
You can, if he was lying... as an ego post to Sensuy which actually makes more sense than him posting such an obvious MH game to risk getting banned after posting so much on Agesanc
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Frogie teezeee is my account i played that acc all games everyguys i played against knew it was me u can always ip check me noob i dont mh go die.
Back to top Go down
RedPrimate

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Permanent ban is not fair regardless of the situation .
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 pm

and i like thor
Back to top Go down
RedPrimate

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:36 pm

and i hate him! he is a cheap bastard giving dwarves for 60 gold and making them gather as fast as gatherers,3 extra armory upgrades and all armory upgrades cheaper?

CHEAAAAAP
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:21 am

RedPrimate wrote:
and i hate him! he is a cheap bastard giving dwarves for 60 gold and making them gather as fast as gatherers,3 extra armory upgrades and all armory upgrades cheaper?

CHEAAAAAP
All that easily countered by Zeus. If you know how ofcourse...
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:57 pm

lol not the way i play him
Back to top Go down
GDM_Op man

GDM_Op man

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 pm

THEMISTA IS A MAPHACKER!!!!!

Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 ThemistaHack1

Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 ThemistaHack2

Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 ThemistaHack3

WATCH THE REC: http://cid-7079fd191976f88b.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/AOTS_59046_Umaphack_vs_TSM_Sensuy_Anatolia.rcx
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:51 pm

well so many 1500 players cant get it huh? so they just move arround and arround to sites and they flame me cause i can get 195+ Sad wtf dudes? i already explained that 9999 times.
Back to top Go down
GDM_Op man

GDM_Op man

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:01 pm

The 15++ are not top players, this is the trouble
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 pm

woot???
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:16 pm

mista u are very stupid, maybe no cheater but very stupid xD (joke Rolling Eyes ) for post the game, im watching ur set recs because i see set is very op and i have good level with him Very Happy, i think if some 15++ players call u cheater u must accept it because unmaphack is cheater Sad

PD: magyar thor set isis and uranos ftw
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Off topic again.. next post about mh gossip will be automatically deleted.

Hope I'm clear.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:32 am

Maybe the following sentence may bring back to the present topic :

Playing with loki is very easy than playing with atties.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm

WOW, this topic has highest no. of posts i.e. :- 147 [ not countung this one] & highest no . of Viewed topics :- 1455 I saw this in Statistics & i think the no. of post & viewers is bcos of that Maphack spam ..
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:45 pm

loki and atties are both easy, you barely need to manage your eco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best god in all the races together?   Which is the best god in all the races together? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: General, Strategy discussions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | Strategy | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com