AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT

Go down 
+2
Hades
Tequilashot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tequilashot

Tequilashot

An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Hello Guyz ......

recently i played with a guy who defeated me with mere villegers, and i was doomed...........

see the below recorded game ..........

http://www.speedyshare.com/467477981.html

RESULT -----LOST

He he he ........

Now here i am using the same strategy with another person..............

http://www.speedyshare.com/790839884.html

RESULT ---- WON

He he he he

The above strategy is only good when Opponent is playing with NORSE GOD OR ATLANTEAN GOD.....OR MAY BE WITH EGYPTIANS ...........BUT WILL FAIL AGAINST GREEKS..................................

USE WISELY.............HE HE

TY---------HAPPY GAMING Cool
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Post the name of the players
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Is it rush villagers with seth? I love that strat :p
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Beni lost to me once when i used the villi rush Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 pm

It's vills rush with Ra.
Back to top Go down
benimussus

benimussus

ID ID : 1942751

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Yes , a very unpleasent surprise it was , on that moment when pruthvi eliminated my atlantidean citizens , and crushed my tc with only his villigers , few wild animals , paraoh , priest and widjet . But afterwards i liked it , and applied it to 2-3 other players , and it worked wonders Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
NUB

NUB

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 pm

this strategy is very strong when performed correctly. with set you want to convert some wild animals and with both gods (ra and set) it's also very useful to make mercenaries before using shiftings sands. i prefer using set for this strategy, because set has vision and wild animals. the strategy works perfect against atlantean and norse civs (you may have some trouble with gaia because she has lush so you cant make a town center directly,( if there are buildings nearby) which is very important in this strategy) but it works bad against greek (especially hades - buildings have more HP, and strongers attack also greek have strong mu's unlike atlantean: they dont have very good myth units) and egyptians (free towers, priest, pharaoh)
Back to top Go down
http://www.megadeth.com
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:00 pm

yeah, it's a very strong strategy with seth, especially vs atty (cuz atties TCs are very weak).

I love that ^^
Back to top Go down
NUB

NUB

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:53 pm

yeah Smile and their citizens are very slow thus you can kill them easily with wadjet, pharaoh, priest and your own villies Smile though gaia has a upgrade that makes her citizens walk faster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.megadeth.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT   An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpectful Strategy ------ CHECK OUT
Page 1 of 1