AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2nd lightning! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

2nd lightning! :) Empty
PostSubject: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Estimated Note : 7/10
Number of players : 2 players
Type : Lightning
Map : Highland
Duration : 25 mins or so
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : |Loki|_Tinku[Oranos] & Avi[Oranos]
Short description : Really good game, Avi is a big pro!![ in Lightning]. I was really toast in the beginning, wen he took my setllement, but got it back. But then he again got it back! It was a tough battle, & eventually he won. Smile
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/JPD1YiJ6nY/really-good.rcx

P.S. :- Hmm, Seems no one wants to post any message. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:16 pm

You did play very well. i like to play lightning too. Avi is a good oranos player. I played with him many times. He maintains a good record in his description Very Happy.
He is very hard to beat. Rage is also good in lightning. I think he was first in lighting at eso. You played well tinku.
Here is my recent matches with AVI.
The name is arc_sine (its one of my eso names and i like trigonometry Very Happy)
The first game he treid Fast mythic and caputred one of my town centres. He also captured another of his settlements. Even then he wasn't able to beat me. I did fast herioc and won the game.
The second game he captured some of my gold mines and tried to rush me. But he advanced late than me so i had that advantage and won the game easily.
Here is the link to the records :
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/j6TVro-StN/me-vs-avi.rar

NOTE : Pronouncing sine as sin is the greatest SIN!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:47 am

Thanx Pruthvi! You are really good player. I never managed to defeat Avi except one time[ In lightning]. Its too bad we can't play vs each other. Sad Sad [ Don't worry its my prob, & i hav done everything i could to correct it , but still I have the prob.] Sad
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:48 am

& by the way, GG. Smile
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Estimated Note : 8/10
Number of players : 2 players
Type : Lightning
Map : Marsh
Duration : 10 minutes
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : LoLZorZ(Loki) vs Loki comp
Short description : Fast rush by me, comp was dumb enough to keep sending his villagers out, easy win.
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/tYsRtWqyGt/lolzorz-vs-comp-lightning.rcx

Fast heroic by avi in your first match was a mistake. The game above shows why. This was my second Lightning game against comp. Havent played lightning in forever. I noticed he went heroic at 5 mins in ur game pruthvi. By that point i had a large army attacking villagers. He only had 3-4 defence units from what i saw at this point in time, Heroic wouldnt mean squat. Human opponents would have resigned at 6th minute. Comp being stubborn, game lasted 10 loooool

Edit: If i could log GR, i would actually challenge Avi and pwnz him Smile
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Try fighting against rage when you can log to gr
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: @ Lolzorz   2nd lightning! :) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Not to be boastful or anything lolzorz .. but i havent found too many players who can beat me at lightning ... if you could log into GR , id accept the challenge .. itd be a good match i presume ... ... Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Well im going to go to my parents house for Eid, and I will maybe be able to log on next week. I dont know how long ill be online for though and it will most probably be during the day GMT. Yeh, most people probably dont play lightning as often as you do. You're still good, im not taking that away from you. Im just saying fast heroic would be a bad choice against me Smile
Maybe after the lightning game is finished we can play supremacy or conquest?
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:36 pm

You can't say that like that by playing with computer (that too odin). Norse are weak in lightning matches(especially cpu) because they mostly play classical games.Try playing against a hades or a kronos opponent and compare the two games. We don't try one single build order we change our build orders according to map, opponent's god, etc.
In the first game avi knew that i wasn't going to attack him at first so he took went on capturing tcs. But he found a surprise when i got my murmillos and arcus against him.
Iam not saying that you are bad. You are good at lightning but your statement taht fast heroic is useless against you is totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:42 pm

If you noticed, the map was the same...
I purposefully chose marsh (high hunt map) to show how i would have played. And the point is not what my comp opponent did, its at what time i attacked and with how many. if you want me to post records of other maps in lightning its cool. Im not a complete noob, i know there are different build orders for different maps. I still stand by the fact that fast heroic would have been a bad idea against loki on marsh because he can come at you quick. If you want, i will post a rec against hades or Kronos. I would actually find Kronos an easier opponent. Hades is a meh with the senitles but they aren't that amazing... I'll post em up later after my lectures are over
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:09 pm

I din't say that you had an advantageous map. Did i? And i never mentioned that you are complete noob. And attacking isn't a very good acomplishment. Every one can do it.
I can even attack at time of 30 sec there is nothing amazing in it. But how you attack your opponent is needed. how the opponent reacts is the most important. The cpu isn't taht great. He just follows one basic stupid build order and he gets pwned easily. And that too odin cpu is stupid. I never said taht you can't beat a kronos cpu or hades cpu. There are easy for me too. I just said to play against them and compare how you perfrom well (against kronos hades or odin).
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm

If you must know, i got a similar result on those gods. Pretty much same difficulty, attacked em all pretty early.
What do you mean attacking isnt a very good accomplishment? RTS is all about who can rush first and rush SUCCESSFULLY. In your game both of you attacked too slow, deciding to go heroic but by that point you have been attacked, and with a loki opponent, those waves of attacks will keep coming and you will not get the chance to put your advanced age to good use. That is what i meant. Doing a complete fast heroic where u spend no resources or extremely few on defensive units, is highly risky.
Doing an attack time of 30 seconds is crap because you wont be able to maintain it. Your economy will suck and u wont have enough units to do much, opposing villagers would probably be able to kill them off unless they are atty. What i was showing in my rec was that i can attack ferociously, early enough but then keep sending in waves of units, not letting you recover from that point, and if my units arent dying, just advance to the next age quickly WHILST still attacking. Keeping the pressure on is always important.
Just in case you wanted to see the recs: http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/TZH_IVkvs0/lolzorz-vs-lightning-comps.rar
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 am

Lol, Even i defeated avi with Loki! He did fast heroic, But i attacked him early. He got a big surprise! I dont hav the record game, though. Sad [ That was the only time i defeated him! ]
But i'm not saying that tactic is always useful [ that too in lightning!] In lightning , u can always get surprises cos u can make units really fast, even if u r in the heroic age.

& by the way, Pruthvi, I coudn't believe we played a game day before yesterday. Smile Did u use Tata Indicom Network? I still donno how it worked. Smile & could u upload the game? I lost the recorded game . Sad
It was really good game. I was eating & playing at the same time. Very Happy & i had to go in the middle of the game[ I think it was end of the game, cos u had almost pawned me. Very Happy ] .
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 am

& lolzorz, anyone cud defeat hard comp using many differnt build orders. the comp is noob & it will always stick wid the same B.O.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 am

@ Lolzorz .....

Sure .. wel play supremacy or conquest after Lightning.... im up for it ..... ... lets see if we ever do play the lightning game in the first place ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:47 pm

& let me be observer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Im not posting those videos with the intention of "oh im super cool i can beat hard comp"
no, not at all. I only posted the first one to show how fast you can get rushed with a massive army. The others were only put up because pruthvi said i would struggle with them more, and it wasnt the case so i posted. Im not saying im amazing at micro or i am the best at lightning or anything like that. All i ever said(seriously) was that heroic without defending army is not a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:56 pm

no tinku i don't have the record games:( I can only use tata indicom only on saturdays and sundays cause my dad works with tata indicom. So i have to play at the days when my father doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:06 pm

oh, Sad Sad Then i can't play with you, during the week days! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Avi im on gameranger and you're not here. come on, i'll only be on for a few more hours before i have to go back to uni
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:02 pm

fix a date and time for us to play .. i dont kno when il be online and when i wont be... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 pm

I had already told you I was going to be there on the weekend.
w.e i might be going again this weekend, I dont know when I can actually log GR exactly. Best i can say is this weekend during the day GMT central time
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Recorded games - Me vs Lolzorz

So we finally had that match lolz.... first one was too easy , second was quite good .. but i won them both

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/0WWloMzSLR/avi-vs-lolzorz-1.rcx

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/8JIy4LhG0n/avi-vs-lolzorz-2.rcx
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:10 am

lol gg. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd lightning! :)   2nd lightning! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd lightning! :)
Page 1 of 1