AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

6th Tournament rules (read me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

6th Tournament rules (read me) Empty
PostSubject: 6th Tournament rules (read me)   6th Tournament rules (read me) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 am

Hey all,
this tournament starts today Exclamation

Tournament chart Use the scrolling menu to select your tournament.

- It's a 1v1 tournament with usual maps - 16 players
- It's a pyramidal tournament without losers bracket

Those are the rules :

FROM OUR MODERATOR RAGENROX:
It's a 16 players tournament with a losers bracket
-1v1 games best out of 2 wins and goes forward
-losers bites the dust
These are the rules :

I. A player needs 2 wins out of 3 games to advance , between 2 participants if the score would be 2-0 , the 3rd game won't be played

II. If the game crashes in the first 5 minutes it will be replayed , if it happens again the opponent will win that game ( means 1 win out of 3 ). If it crashes after 5 minutes in the first time, the opponent again wins the game .

III. The playing period is not strictly defined but 1 round per week would be fine.

IV. One new topic will be created for each match in every round, by one of the oposing players . Example: benimussus vs mz_hades , i will open a topic with the name: "1st Round : benimussus vs mz_hades".
In this topic, you have to fix the date + hour of the match (included in the playing period). This date cannot be modified once fixed, exept if the 2 parts agree.

V. If a player is not here at the fixed time, he looses the game and the present player has 20 minutes to post on his topic that he was here.

VI. Replays will be posted in the same match topic , by the winner of the round.

VII. No argues between players , no matter what !!! (if you are not satisfied with something , ask modos )

VIII. Nick names have to be the same , with the registered ones (using fakes will bring a ban!).

IX. No observers allowed, cuz they can make the game freeze/lag/crash (replays are here if you wanna see the game) !

Good luck and Have FUN
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: 6th Tournament rules (read me)   6th Tournament rules (read me) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 pm

It would be better if you put the limiting dates in the chart.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: 6th Tournament rules (read me)   6th Tournament rules (read me) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Suppa is the organizator of this tournament and he has chosen the rules...

Here, no time limit has been fixed in the rules.
But, if some players doesn't play their match.. they will be disqualified because of the same reason : we can't wait for them for ever.

However, it has just been started and, you got at least 1 week to play a round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Tournament rules (read me)   6th Tournament rules (read me) Empty

Back to top Go down

6th Tournament rules (read me)
Page 1 of 1