AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT

Go down 
+10
death
Phineas
gallantgreg
ArF_Ice
Nopar
{PK}Mirez
SMD_Paranoya
habsxd
RageNrOx
SuppaSapien3
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Due to various technical difficulties and people leaving and exiting game ranger from time to time, I believe that it is safe to say that the official 6th gr tournament that we have is now closed for good.
However in the words of Alexandre Dumas Père
“All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope”

one of our participants have been waiting very patiently and has and has waited with dignity and respect for the tournament very long, and that person is ZAMILIA!!!

So since Zamilia is the farthest in the tournament and has been so cooperative with me the winner of the AOMTT 6th TORNAMENT IS: ZAMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amp amp amp
COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! ( and lets hope next time we can have a tournament that we can finish Razz)

Well... THATS ALL FOLKS lol! lol! lol! cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Yeah, winner is ZAMALIA because a tournament is not only "to win all rounds" but it's first to "play all rounds"...

And only 1 guy has played and won all his rounds.

So GG Zamalia!!
Back to top Go down
habsxd

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:39 am

can u make a new tourney?
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 am

i dont feel like making one myself. Maybe rage?
Back to top Go down
SMD_Paranoya

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 am

yep waiting for a tournament x_X
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 am

wait on Razz
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 pm

don't allow people who were to lazy to play last tourney
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:01 pm

trust me i won't provided that i will be the one to have it
Back to top Go down
Nopar

Nopar

ID ID : 416385

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:12 pm

I think that egyprian players r the true noobs...u ask why ??? Basketball
Cuz ES made a mistake when creating egyptian gods and tek...
strong units fast labourer and the biggggggggest mistake(mercenary).about 25 free pop..
dunno why all of that...if u dont believe me ..just enter editor an try all what i said...
lol! farao lol!
Back to top Go down
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm

RLY ? and?
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Nopar wrote:
I think that egyprian players r the true noobs... u ask why ??? Basketball
Cuz ES made a mistake when creating egyptian gods and tek...
strong units fast labourer and the biggggggggest mistake(mercenary).about 25 free pop..
dunno why all of that...if u dont believe me ..just enter editor an try all what i said...
lol! farao lol!

that sounds nice and everything, except that...
they have weakest classical units.
laborers are just as fast as gatherers/dwarves/villager (they all have 3.8 walking speed).
if you mean building speed then no. they take more than 2x longer to build armory etc.
and max mercenary comes to 48 free pop... (assuming the merc cavalry are not like raiding cavalry which only take 2 pop..)
editor?? editor does not support anything you just said, in editor I can give SET some SoO, it doesn't mean anything.

If you play Egyptians, then it is you who are making the Egyptian players look like true noobs...
Back to top Go down
Phineas

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 am

O_O?
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 am

mercenaries are a big advantage in late games especially after u have a market with 30 plus camels,when you have a amazing amount of gold income it can really turn the tide of battle in seconds.

but the laborers gather slower then all the other civs that is why they gave you a pharoah.

so i think it is not noob team and i find it hard to play with eggies so it isnt like it is easy you have to do lots of practice with them but there late game is by far i think the best so best try to defeat him as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Phineas

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 am

Eggys anda atties re the easiet civilizations...

Norses re the hardest
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:29 am

Playing with greeks is even much harder imo cause everything is costly. Thor is the hardest to play with cause he is very much complicated.Playing with loki involves no skill.
Thats why i choose ODIN!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Charlie wrote:
Eggys anda atties re the easiet civilizations...

Norses re the hardest

U_U, now i see why are u playing oranos, lol
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:47 pm

oh plz playing thor is so easy

make rc and raid, take tc's, dwarfes on gold villagers on food, go heroic
put villagers on wood and every now and then grab a few to make farms, go mythic

cast ragnarok, cast flaming weapons gg
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:48 am

i concur with this adolescent's hypothesis
Back to top Go down
Nopar

Nopar

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 am

Hey gallantgreg ...i wasnt asking ur ideas ....i was just saying my points of views...
so better calme urself n keep ur answers inside the big albino brain of urs...
D ont play the hero jocolor clown next time while u cant...
Salam.
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Nopar since the egyptians are so strong why dont u play them? maybe u did and u failed? think of this.
Back to top Go down
Nopar

Nopar

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:25 pm

SALAM
I did and i won most of matchs ...but the prob that i dont play only to win but to have fun too(resist in defending my city, owning TCs killing some villagers(i hate that too but works some time) , i hate rush cuz i mindful slow players and me too)...
I hate when i play like im in a mission, i have only 10 minutes before (its over)...heroic ,some chariots some camels and siege weapons ..yup affraid non stop emotions and attaks..and if i want to destroy 1 of his tc affraid mercenaries appears...
i can take care of eggies if 1vs1 in 10 minutes but in team its damn impossible especially when my team is noobs...plzz try this as an experience (3eggies vs 3any nation) and alla players r 1700 ...and see...Basketball
SALAM
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm

see? i am a 1950 eso player i played vs expert eggyptians and owned them in 50 min games with all gods see what? we can play u can go isis ill let you boom and then in 2 mins u will die.
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 pm

salaam
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm

3x eggy is pretty horrible anyways
Back to top Go down
Phineas

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Vs 3 eggys u can try 3x rush vs 1 eggy, ir u and ur team has norses like loki or attys, but its hard defeat eggys in lategame. ur last option is make a wonder and defend!

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT   PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ!!!! WINNER OF THE TORNAMENT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next