AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH

Go down 
+5
Themista
{PK}IamLegend
gallantgreg
GDM_El Niño
SuppaSapien3
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH Empty
PostSubject: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Estimated Note : 8/10 (me proving how to beat kronos with thor)
Number of players :2
Type :Supremacy
Map : Tundra
Duration : exactly 24 min(who would have thought possible??)
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : Xuapps/SuppaSapien3(Thor) vs eXP_fausto(kronos)
Short description : Me struggling against kronos
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/HgBkqsVWkZ/recorded-game-1.rcx

Notes:First of all I though i might add a notes section. You know that when you play a game, you know that you have truly played yr best. I really REALLY struggled this entire match, and him resigning was a moment of relief for me. This is truly the best I have ever played, especially vs a quick kronos rush. I have to say I got a couple of lucky moments.

1. First off, me seeing his forward temple with my villies was awesome. I got a chance to truly try to rush his temple to as if lighting don't strike twice saw it again, delaying his advancement time.

2. I never in my life used forest fire in a wily and pro like way, but me using it on his weakened counter barrack, WHILE fighting his army, WHILE the fire was hurting his turmas was simple brilliance.

3. I can't strees how much thor's armory can really help turn the tide of a battle. It gave me enough armor to beat 10 turmas and 3 Prometheans, wit 9 ulsarks and 2 hersirs. he couldnt touch me.

4.Towers and walls help, but not as much as thors cheap dwarves and pig stickler. It help me to get good food, and andmake a bunch of troops.

Well there you go some tips on how to beat kronos. Hope you enjoy. Comment on how me or him could improve. See ya in gameranger!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:30 pm

why u play with kronos thor loki gaia and all the gods at the same time, i think u first have to learn with only one god, learn all his strategy and BOs and improve ur skills with him, is a advice Very Happy

downloading game...
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:41 am

i was thor lol
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:02 am

SuppaSapien3 wrote:
i was thor lol

yes thor, in the other game u was kronos, in other game u was gaia, i saw u play with hades, with all gods and u dont dominate none of them lol
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:45 am

That wasn't a Kronos rush. It did nothing a Krush is meant to do, although it was a little amusing to watch him use turma to fight ulfs and buildings
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:04 am

wow the guy was absolutely terrible how the fruit is that even a krush? If he used krush right he should of won by 7 min mark from gold starving and u. He should of attacked ur hunt more/ raid better like a real kronos player xD. Just my opinion flame me if u want.
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 am

oh yea i still want a match xuapps since u called me noob Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:55 am

IamLegend wrote:
oh yea i still want a match xuapps since u called me noob Rolling Eyes

1. lol first of ALL one, when did i EVER call you a noob

2. ANd 2 if you noticed this rec i attack his tower so many time that he time shifted it A Lot which lower his advance time. I do admit though that he should have made chireo baslistas but hey when can you complain?
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 pm

lol winning a krush as thor is one of the eaisest things 11
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Themista wrote:
lol winning a krush as thor is one of the eaisest things 11
You have mention that its easy at a 1800+ level lol
But in 1700- basically non pro games, Krush is very effective. I found the best way to learn defending it is to actually learn how to do it and do it a lot. Easier to see its weaknesses and how to counter it.
I love loki because it counters it soooo hard. Up forseti, get Hersir upgrade ends it. Hersir rapes the prometeans, and they faster than turmas so they cant really run away. Then go Hersir raiding, make a few RC to counter cheiroballista and up heroic, battleboar spam, FW gg. Obviously micro plays a big part. Battleboars are my fav unit ever. Especially against atty and their weakass TCs
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:56 pm

On gameranger a lot of players play kronos because krush is still considered a strong strategy. On ESO kronos is one of the most underplayed gods.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Mirez wrote:
On gameranger a lot of players play kronos because krush is still considered a strong strategy. On ESO kronos is one of the most underplayed gods.
Yeah, as i said, GR tends to be 1750- players. Its known that it wont work at a higher level because of its crappy economy. So after the initial rush is defended, its easier to get back at them. Where micro is somewhat equal, economys and clever little tricks play a greater part in winning. As lower level players tend to lack some of those qualities its effective.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:13 pm

krush will get destroyed by most 1700- as well depending on the map
Back to top Go down
SMD_Paranoya

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:38 pm

i love krush..!!! i win krush vs adhgafan thor xD..!!! and vs Bishop and vs other thor expet.. i dont remember her name =P krush rlz... =P
Back to top Go down
SMD_Paranoya

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:38 pm

aa and vs vk suppe and tsm_sensuy xD
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 am

SMD_Paranoya wrote:
aa and vs vk suppe and tsm_sensuy xD
Man must have pulled it off good if u beat a MHer with it
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 am

a good krush is op in any level, but the pro players prefer no do it
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:14 am

A good krush is not op in any level. Only if they get lucky map. I watched the game and the kronos player was terrible. Krush is easy to own on most maps even at 17- level. Just learn how.
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:52 am

Froggie_Dude wrote:
A good krush is not op in any level. Only if they get lucky map. I watched the game and the kronos player was terrible. Krush is easy to own on most maps even at 17- level. Just learn how.

panda beated top players with krush (i hope this is true xD), so is op in any level ;D
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:03 am

GDM_El Niño wrote:
Froggie_Dude wrote:

panda beated top players with krush (i hope this is true xD), so is op in any level ;D
Not true. Unless you're playing vs some1 who doesn't know what to do vs krush (which is like nobody on eso) or gaia or if you have a lucky map your krush will get owned.
Back to top Go down
SMD_Paranoya

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:39 am

krush rlz =) not always win but if ur are a good kronos ur go back and raid or someting normally the other guy have a bad eco after this x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH   WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO SAYS norse cant beat KRONOS RUSH
Page 1 of 1