AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5-10 minutes after the launch AOM closes automatically, without notice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AvA

5-10 minutes after the launch AOM closes automatically, without notice. Empty
PostSubject: 5-10 minutes after the launch AOM closes automatically, without notice.   5-10 minutes after the launch AOM closes automatically, without notice. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello!
Please help me with my problem. Apologize - I do not speak English, so this text was translated by translation software.

GameRanger program is working properly, I freely connect to the open rooms. The game runs fine. But after the game start after 5-10 minutes the game closes automatically, without notice.

I tried to reinstall AOM GOLD and GameRanger. It does not help. During the single-player games such problems do not arise.

I is Windows XP.
In the system event notification applications are:
Quote :
Source: Bonjour Service
Code: 1
No description for Event ID (1) in Source (Bonjour Service). The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. Try to use key / AUXSOURCE = to retrieve this description - additional information about this are contained in the certificate. [b] As part of the event contains the following information: mDNSResponder started [/ b]
And the same error:
Quote :
Source: PerfNet
Code: 2004
Unable to open the Server service. Data server performance will not be returned. In the data is returned an error code - in DWORD 0.
0000: c0000034

If someone is faced with a similar problem - I would be grateful if you help me.

P.S. Just here I carefully checked: http://sites.google.com/site/aomfreeonline/dom
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

5-10 minutes after the launch AOM closes automatically, without notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5-10 minutes after the launch AOM closes automatically, without notice.   5-10 minutes after the launch AOM closes automatically, without notice. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Is gameranger closed as well or just the game?

Because if it's only the game, it's maybe a driver problem, or bad installation, or maybe corrupted files during download.

Sometimes, games can be closed if your computer overheats, or antivirus closed it..
Back to top Go down

5-10 minutes after the launch AOM closes automatically, without notice.
Page 1 of 1