AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

help with improving late game

Go down 
+2
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
EviL_NeOtron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EviL_NeOtron

EviL_NeOtron

help with improving late game Empty
PostSubject: help with improving late game   help with improving late game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am

This is my last game with SDM_lostsoul . i 've realized that i am terrible at late games . please review this game and tell me how to improve my late game. bocs i totally loose control at late games ,even when i have lot of advantages over opponent but still i cant control my army they are spreaded . please help

http://www.mediafire.com/?jnamgzijcmt
Back to top Go down
http://www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: help with improving late game   help with improving late game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:07 pm

EVIL_NeOtron wrote:
This is my last game with SDM_lostsoul . i 've realized that i am terrible at late games . please review this game and tell me how to improve my late game. bocs i totally loose control at late games ,even when i have lot of advantages over opponent but still i cant control my army they are spreaded . please help
lol, I wanted to post this, Razz anyway I hav the complete opposite prob of urs! I cant play very well in the beginning . Im terrible in the rushing & starting game part ! Very Happy

EVIL_NeOtron wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jnamgzijcmt
& this seems to be differnt game... Here is the actual record game :-

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/PPDslBYRiD/tinku-vs-neotron-again-.rcx
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: help with improving late game   help with improving late game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:04 pm

watch dean replays hes probably the best lamer ever to play!
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: help with improving late game   help with improving late game EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:57 pm

I'll give some general tips. Lategame you should have lots of upgrades. Spam buildings everywhere. Sidebuild whenever possible. Harass their trade a lot. Or get a tt/wonder up and lame with wall connectors/towers. Use siegeships on maps that allow it. Controlling water near their 3rd tc is a game winner on maps like wateringwhole, marsh and medit. Get a solid trade going and try to protect it. You can spam good units like myrms but imo after they towerspam they become less effective and you should make more seige units. Sidebuilding wins games.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: help with improving late game   help with improving late game EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:57 am

froggie is correct

I also suggest you wall everywhere to prevent sidebuilds and such, also don't forget to rebuild villages when you lose a large amount
Also try not to have idle militairy in a corner of the map because they chased a villager down, hold shift and press idle militairy tab. that way you will select all idle militairy units
Back to top Go down
EviL_NeOtron

EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: Re: help with improving late game   help with improving late game EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 pm

thanks Smile i'll trying applying them as much as i can Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com
GDM_Op man

GDM_Op man

PostSubject: Re: help with improving late game   help with improving late game EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 pm

In the GDM forum, in the pros section we have a late game tips, but is in spanish...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with improving late game   help with improving late game Empty

Back to top Go down

help with improving late game
Page 1 of 1