AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!

Go down 
+7
mathmed
gallantgreg
{PK}Mirez
SuppaSapien3
GDM_El Niño
Froggie_Dude
SMD_DiaryOfJane
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SMD_DiaryOfJane

Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:09 am

well im thinking of 1v1/2v2/3v3 tiny tourney choose gods. (test of lame + skillz). 2v2 with mythodea. Tell me wat u guys think.
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:21 am

no
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 am

tiny!
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:46 am

if it happens.... IM IN!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:58 am

tbh ban gaia and I'm in

and make it 2v2
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 pm

i dont think so unless you ban all atties because kronos can deconstrut temple imdiaty, and no one complains about thor getting archic armory, or loki hersir myth spamming, or zeus hoplites killing tc at 7 min in game
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 pm

1) who cares if kronos deconstrucs your temple? build a new one, it's not imbalanced considering kronos is pretty weak on tiny anyways
2) so thor can get archaic armory, it's just a bonus not imbalance same goes for loki hersir
3) I will NEVER lose to a zeus spamming hoplites lol
Back to top Go down
SMD_DiaryOfJane

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 am

suppa i think u dont know how to play tiny. gaia is usually unstopable next best would be isis, then hades etc.
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:10 am

SMD_DiaryOfJane wrote:
suppa i think u dont know how to play tiny. gaia is usually unstopable next best would be isis, then hades etc.

and norses??? -_-

no ban gaia this is random god, so if u get gaia u are lucky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SMD_DiaryOfJane

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 am

how bout gaia wars tinystyle who can outlame who?
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:22 am

SMD_DiaryOfJane wrote:
yes i was one of the first ones who play it on here

SMD_DiaryOfJane wrote:

and i can outlame any gaia Smile
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 am

1v1 or 2v2 tiny tournament sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 pm

SuppaSapien3 wrote:
SMD_DiaryOfJane wrote:
yes i was one of the first ones who play it on here

SMD_DiaryOfJane wrote:

no you can not because he will spamm manors inside your towncenter fire and use gaia forest in your back you you will probably have no place to build anything other then a temple

imo only isis has a chance against gaia because the player can empower his tc for double arrows and can stop the gaia player from building in tc range and he has monuments to prevent a second gaia forest
Back to top Go down
mathmed

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 pm

good idea go go go
Back to top Go down
SMD_DiaryOfJane

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:51 am

suppa i swear u r a bigger arrogant noob than my cousin (IamLegend). At least he has some skills (not alot) to back up his un-noob like status. And hes a fruiting blabbermouth noob who cant shut up. U keep wanting to play 1v1 games vs experts when u cleary r not an expert not even close Mad . And now u start making clans... who would want a 1500 clan leader? just my opinion every1 feel free to flame me/disagree. Sry in advance if my post is off-topic or innappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:29 am

It's neither off-topic nor inappropriate. It was kinda harsh though.
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:45 pm

SMD_DiaryOfJane wrote:
suppa i swear u r a bigger arrogant noob than my cousin (IamLegend). At least he has some skills (not alot) to back up his un-noob like status. And hes a fruiting blabbermouth noob who cant shut up. U keep wanting to play 1v1 games vs experts when u cleary r not an expert not even close Mad . And now u start making clans... who would want a 1500 clan leader? just my opinion every1 feel free to flame me/disagree. Sry in advance if my post is off-topic or innappropriate.

Well everyones free to have a opinion but at least im going out there taking the initiative to get better. AND yes i keep on playing pros, and YOU HAVE NEVER ever seen me state that i was ever BETTER than anyone. Yes i play like im a noob, but thats kinda obvious and old news, and by me saying a can outlame gaia, i ment as me as gaia so sorry for the mis communication. AND im pretty sure every clan member was a noob at some point, and i am happy to have a clan where the leader isnt a pro thx you very much because i learn to grow for the people that are with me, and im sorry to everyone who thought i was coming off arrogant. And yes i do comment alot because im a random kinda guy read my profile, so most of the thinks i say is to make people laugh. But most of all make people think because there is relivance to what i say(sometimes) and a method to my madness. Also, i try to start disscusssions for people to participate in ( just look at the who can beat me section in challenges Razz). Well thats what i gotta say.

P.S.: (I don't flame, i grill, so im not a hamburger so stop grilling me DOG!!!!) pig
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:36 pm

If its Mythodea, im down! Im pretty mean on that scenario.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 pm

It's a good idea to open a new tournament, so let's go for a 2v2 tiny map, without gaia Smile
Back to top Go down
SMD_DiaryOfJane

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:08 pm

playing pros and getting pwned is not the way to learn imo. Ull lose too fast to see wat u did wrong+ pros usually wont even try when facing 1700- ppl. Play ppl who r at a similar level to u. ull learn wat they do wrong as well as wat u did wrong more easily. Watch expert recs to get better c wat they do vs wat civs and play a single god etc... Having pro clan leader> having noob clan leader because pro leader can help u get better and help u more than noob clan leader just my opinion. Pros r nice ppl too Smile. Sry if i was harsh
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:16 pm

I somewhat I agree with you. You won't learn much from getting destroyed in a few minutes. But if you are planning to improve you must play better people.
Back to top Go down
jijzoekt

jijzoekt

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:01 pm

SuppaSapien3 wrote:
o rly? Cool
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:38 pm

rly zoekt, suppa's gaia is top notch king
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 pm

rofl! Suppa does bring life to this community in the form of comedy i must say.
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:41 pm

my life is nothing but a big comedy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!   Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny Tourney!!/Mythodea tourney!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next