AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need help on game ranger connection.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoP [VoL]

Need help on game ranger connection. Empty
PostSubject: Need help on game ranger connection.   Need help on game ranger connection. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:51 pm

So, me and my friend got aom again, it worked fine when we downloaded it months ago. We got it again, got the crack, patch, etc. It worked fine yesterday, now it wont let us connect to each other at all. I'm wondering why it's doing this.
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Need help on game ranger connection.   Need help on game ranger connection. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 pm

We need more informations...

Is it on gameranger? do you have 120s or 15s countdown? Can you connect to other people and play with them? ...
Back to top Go down
SoP [VoL]

PostSubject: Re: Need help on game ranger connection.   Need help on game ranger connection. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm

RageNrOx wrote:
We need more informations...

Is it on gameranger? do you have 120s or 15s countdown? Can you connect to other people and play with them? ...

It's on gameranger, as I stated, it worked fine yesterday. I got a 120 second countdown, I can locate his game, then when it tried to connect to the screen where you pick your race and teams, it just wont connect.
Back to top Go down
SoP [VoL]

PostSubject: Re: Need help on game ranger connection.   Need help on game ranger connection. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:49 pm

I need help. :/
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Need help on game ranger connection.   Need help on game ranger connection. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Well, sorry I was busy this week end.

If you want, I can help you with teamviewer tomorrow between 19h and 20h GMT, just add me on gameranger (nick : RageNrOx)
Back to top Go down
SoP [VoL]

PostSubject: Re: Need help on game ranger connection.   Need help on game ranger connection. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:05 pm

RageNrOx wrote:
Well, sorry I was busy this week end.

If you want, I can help you with teamviewer tomorrow between 19h and 20h GMT, just add me on gameranger (nick : RageNrOx)

I wasn't on, lmk when you're able to get on. I need help.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Need help on game ranger connection.   Need help on game ranger connection. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 pm

I think he may be italics to u, or u might hav ip problem. See if u can join other people also, & see ur ip when u host. it shud match with the public ip/External ip i think..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help on game ranger connection.   Need help on game ranger connection. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help on game ranger connection.
Page 1 of 1