AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first ESO game :)

Go down 
+3
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
ArF_Ice
Drunken_Master
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master

My first ESO game :) Empty
PostSubject: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Estimated Note : 7/10
Number of players : 4
Type : Sup
Map :Mediterranean
Duration : 20 mins
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : Drunken_Master(Set) & GDM_Neo(Oranos) vs. IceStar93(Zeus) & Nightinga1e(Odin)
Short description : Ironically, vs. Icestar, a fellow GR.Surprised Was really nervous as of the level of play on ESO, played well below my normal level, but got the job done for us. alien alien Thanxs to Lostsoul for helping me get on ESO. Exclamation
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/r3C2IqXY7O/recorded-game-1.rcx
Back to top Go down
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

PostSubject: Re: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:15 pm

gg, i really really start badly and did shit
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 am

Lol I dint really help u Smile & did that cd key really work??? I though it was just some another invalid cd key lol.. anyway, wats ur nick on ESO?
Back to top Go down
Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master

PostSubject: Re: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Nah, that one didnt work, but I got an other. Cool Already added you to friends, everybody do the same with me, I feel alone on ESO. Crying or Very sad Very Happy

To tell about my experience so far on ESO, it's fun and weird.The matchmaking can get you a 1400 or 1800 no matter your rating, and its kinda good and bad, I almost lost to a 1500 yesterday because I was too confident and he was playing Oranoob, but also I just played a 1800 Isis and it was not that far away.I'm slowly learning in 1 vs 1, because I wasnt playing it really on GR, I lost a couple of games I should of won, like, winning both water on Highland vs. Isis very fast, and getting Heroic 3 mins earlier, or losing to Ragnarok when I completely dominated. Sad I guess it will come with experience. One good thing about ESO so far is that I havent encountered cheaters or lamers, I thought there would be a lot losers who would hide villies and stuff, but actually I had some 4-5 people that I thought resigned to early, where I thought they had a fighting chance.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:56 pm

You won't believe that I and Icestar fought against DoD_Narcotic and DoD_Szia.
They pwned us easy. And 1v1 match making is better than team match making. Lot of people don't play in teams so we get odd teams.
Back to top Go down
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

PostSubject: Re: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:59 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
gallantgreg

gallantgreg

ID ID : 398077

PostSubject: Re: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:00 pm

One time I fought a 17+ it looked like he resigned, and later it turned out I lost the game.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

resignhack, there's quite a lot of hacker activity lately
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 am

resign hack yes some smd dude did that before forgot which one he was egypt and i was attacking him but he wasnt doing crap all his vills were off there resources as if he resigned and but his name wasnt crossed out or anything so i thought it was some type of glitch or something so then i resigned also and i ended up losing =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first ESO game :)   My first ESO game :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My first ESO game :)
Page 1 of 1