AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks

Go down 
+6
{PK}Mirez
gallantgreg
GDM_Op man
SuppaSapien3
LoLZorZ
death
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:46 am

Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:08 am

Firstly can i ask you to stop double posting death penalty, its really annoying for others and floods the forum. There is an edit button for a reason.

Back on topic, you dont need to have a big group in order to raid. You can raid with 4 hipps and a hero. Shift these onto a number and send them to your enemy villagers. As you get more hippikons u have have them join that raid party to kill faster, or you can have multiple raid parties if u are good at multitasking and attack multiple groups of villagers making them panic more. Especially vs isis when you hit more than 1 resource it throws them off a lot more because usually all they have when trying to defend is a sphinx with 3 priests and a pharoah. These few defenders cant be in 2 places at once so they can only defend 1 group of vils. You can use this to your advantage and lure them away by running away from them and hitting one side, then when he moves his defences to your other raid spot come back with the other. It will be a big struggle for the eggy and his eco will be very weak by the time he hits heroic. Unfortunately i suck at multitasking so this is all observation and theory for me. Its also hard to multi raid when they wall up well and u only have 1 direction to come from.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:38 am

yes i am srry for postin a lot and flooding from now on ill jus have 1 post and just add games to it

and on to the topic yes but multitask raiding can become easier if you group your army to a number(ex.1 and second army to num. 2etc)with a lot of practice you can perfect it.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:38 am

Raiding isn't the key to winning vs isis though. He will just hide behind his towers with spinx and priest until he is heroic. As long as you make sure he isn't hunting outside his base.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 am

yeh but it helps, is all im saying. The longer he has idle villagers the less likely he will be able to spam midgol units, makes the whole restoration midgol attack more effective.
Another idea i had was just going fh with the isis player and using prodomos and peltasts to counter pretty much everything a midgol can make without any of your units being countered though this is just a thought.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:00 pm

if you go fh as well he will outspamm you for sure
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:33 pm

LoLZorZ wrote:
yeh but it helps, is all im saying. The longer he has idle villagers the less likely he will be able to spam midgol units, makes the whole restoration midgol attack more effective.
Another idea i had was just going fh with the isis player and using prodomos and peltasts to counter pretty much everything a midgol can make without any of your units being countered though this is just a thought.

omg i just used this last night and i thought i kinda made it up but now i see it here but oh man this fuckin works beautifly ty =)
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Mirez wrote:
if you go fh as well he will outspamm you for sure

so how wood u go against a isis player then?
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:11 am

I normally do athena rush killing his gold.
It doesn't work like against an norse player but maybe effective.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:36 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
Mirez wrote:

there's 2 ways of dealing ways with isis really, in both cases you need to wall a lot so A+E won't destroy you
1) maygar style (zeus), pretty hard en micro intensive but also very effective
go classical fast and make hop, tox and hips pressure him, knock him off hunt and pressure his gold, when he is heroic run from A+E (through walls) and then go back and destroy his migdol with your army+restoration, then continue to goldstarve him
2) adha style (all greeks), go full hippikon and do the same as in 1, the positive thing about this is that your army is faster and can run from A+E better, he also has a harder time countering them, however you don't have the hoplite siege bonus

like srsly
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Mirez wrote:
Mirez wrote:

there's 2 ways of dealing ways with isis really, in both cases you need to wall a lot so A+E won't destroy you
1) maygar style (zeus), pretty hard en micro intensive but also very effective
go classical fast and make hop, tox and hips pressure him, knock him off hunt and pressure his gold, when he is heroic run from A+E (through walls) and then go back and destroy his migdol with your army+restoration, then continue to goldstarve him
2) adha style (all greeks), go full hippikon and do the same as in 1, the positive thing about this is that your army is faster and can run from A+E better, he also has a harder time countering them, however you don't have the hoplite siege bonus

like srsly

get the dick out your ass.

till then don't post in my post.

ty.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 pm

seriously, I had already told you what to do and how to do it, what the hell do you want?
but if you are going to flame me I won't ever help you again
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Does it really hurt to read the previous posts before posting in a topic? Do us all a favour and be more respectful, mirez is at least 300X better than you.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Froggie_Dude wrote:
Does it really hurt to read the previous posts before posting in a topic? Do us all a favour and be more respectful, mirez is at least 300X better than you.
Agreed. Its kinda like immediately asking for something you could easily find in google. But you dont because you are too lazy to look.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Froggie_Dude wrote:

LoLZorZ wrote:
Agreed. Its kinda like immediately asking for something you could easily find in google. But you dont because you are too lazy to look.

first mind your business.

and do me a favor,take a knife and stab it in your brain.

ty.

Last edited by EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 pm

LoLZorZ wrote:
Froggie_Dude wrote:

hm one comment to mirez and his bend over buddies come in and attack me.

aside from you guys being gay your actually loyal to your master.

that's good =)
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 am

LoLZorZ wrote:
Froggie_Dude wrote:

hm one comment to mirez and his bend over buddies come in and attack me.

aside from you guys being gay your actually loyal to your master.

that's good =)
No! Has nothing to do with it. You acted like a retard and Mirez pointed it out. Just because i agree that you were being retarded, because you were, doesnt mean im his 'bend over buddies'. Plus no-one is attacking you. We are just correcting you. You are the one crying straight away for no reason.

And stop double posting! Im going to delete your second posts from now on
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 am

I'm not friends with mirez and I didn't attack you.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:43 am

okay but why do you have to agree with him? why couldn't you just look and not say anything?i seen a lot of topics where you always agree with mirez as if he is your idol jump off his dick man you don always have to let people know you agree with them it really makes you look like his fan or something cuz thats how i look at you as.

and delete my posts you think i give a fuck?

and froggie don post in my posts i don like you never will ok so your shit comments aren't needed they can be good or bad i don like you okay? ty.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 pm

pfff, I think this forum needs an age requirement

maybe froggie agrees with me because I am right?
maybe because we both play on eso and know how this game is played?
maybe that is why we beat you so easily?

and if anything I am froggie's idol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:31 am

okay but why do you have to agree with him? why couldn't you just look and not say anything?i seen a lot of topics where you always agree with mirez as if he is your idol jump off his dick man you don always have to let people know you agree with them it really makes you look like his fan or something cuz thats how i look at you as.

and delete my posts you think i give a fuck?

and froggie don post in my posts i don like you never will ok so your shit comments aren't needed they can be good or bad i don like you okay? ty.
lol sigged. I agree with mirez a lot because he's usually right, unlike yourself.

Edit: Aww.... too long to sig.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:48 am

why couldn't you just look and not say anything?i seen a lot of topics where you always agree with mirez as if he is your idol jump off his dick man you don always have to let people know you agree with them it really makes you look like his fan or something cuz thats how i look at you as.
Wtf, I can agree with whoever I want to if I think they are right. Plus its not like I always agree, I've only agreed a few times and put my own input too. Its not like all i say in the post is "I agree with mirez". No stop being such a retard and grow up. You were wrong, we tried to correct you and you started bitching like a kid.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:16 am

well he wasn't wrong, he just 'forgot' to read the 1st page lol
Back to top Go down
EviL_NeOtron

EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: PEACE GUYS   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:42 pm

PEACE GUYS !!!

Death why are u being so aggressive on everything other's says ? u are always taking in the wrong sense.. For game's sake ... mirez was only try to help u and was suggesting u how to play better and u took it in some offensive sense which i cant understand . And if u think he is a retard brat or something well then put this in mind that those eso guys are lot better then most of guys here and with good skills and knowledge about anything some ego comes in ,it basic human nature..... so drink ur anger(which i dint really understand ) and APOLOGIZE to mirez . I am intervening between you and your conflict ,bcos you belong to our CLAN and neither me nor my clanmates will ever want to engage in some stupid act of flaming someone uselessly and thereby dishonouring the name of clan. So if 'being in clan' means something to you u shoud apologize immediately to everyone whom u flamed. or your wish bom

and if you are angry bcos some deleted your posts and accused of spamming then lemme tell u something some moderators of this forum think that they are the highly responsible for maintaining the peace and order in this forum but the reality is that this forum is quite new and so it usually very peaceful , so the moderators dont get any chance to show their power . i mean they find themself jobless Wink and so they start warning and sometimes flaming whenever they get chance to do so even when some poor guy did a little mistake like posting the recs in diff posts Laughing calling them spammers or something like that (as if double posting will take up all the web space of this forum or hurt someone Wink ). but its not really their fault. as u see they are jobless here and they gotto showoff their power in every little things I love you so please DEATH dont take all this little things on heart and make peace with eveyone. as everyone here is doing their job even myself.....

AND as i acknowledge that moderators are always looking for an opportunity to show off their power .here i'll give them a little job to show off thier power.
Now i'll be showing off how the really spamming is :

And soon one or the other moderator will post a warning for me to stop spamming or i'll get banned :p . and in the end i'll apologize there by solving the little faceoff and thereby giving the mods some job :p . here i go :

Last edited by EVIL_NeOtron on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com
EviL_NeOtron

EviL_NeOtron

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm

i guess that's all for now..
NOW MODS are invited to flame me ,i know its nothing personal ,but they are just doing their job :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.mouth-organ.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks   how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how do you stop minions and ecilpse with greeks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next